Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trump Signs an Executive Order to Dismantle the ACA

18 posts in this topic

Disgusting POS. Hope it doesn't go through.

So they had a vote to dismantle it. That didn't work because they voted in favor of it. Now he's signing an executive order. He's such a crybaby. Does he not understand anything about the government? His voice is not the final say and it's okay if congress and the Supreme Court disagree with him. That's whole point of the 3 branches of government/checks and balance. One branch cannot become too powerful. This is not a dictatorship or a monarchy. With that being said, if he immediately dismantles it does that mean that millions are now without healthcare?

"B-but executive orders are unconstitutional!!!!! You've got to pass it through Congress!!!!!"

So I don't have to pay my health insurance this month?

giphy.gif

Can he even do that

15 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

So they had a vote to dismantle it. That didn't work because they voted in favor of it. Now he's signing an executive order. He's such a crybaby. Does he not understand anything about the government? His voice is not the final say and it's okay if congress and the Supreme Court disagree with him. That's whole point of the 3 branches of government/checks and balance. One branch cannot become too powerful. This is not a dictatorship or a monarchy. With that being said, if he immediately dismantles it does that mean that millions are now without healthcare?

The federal judges better knock this one down too asap! 

DQlO5eW.jpg

Pos.  

Wait, isn’t he effectively ending American democracy by doing this??

judges will clock it

Well, that's interesting. 

Another L in the basket

This isn't actually so bad. My main problem with the ACA is how it forces everyone into getting the same coverage. So a single male has to buy coverage that includes maternity benefits, though he'll never use them. Young people have to pay for coverage that disregard the fact that they are young and healthy and make them pay as if they are old and ill. My health insurance through work went up considerably when ACA went into effect. The boss told us there was nothing he could do as that was the least expensive ACA qualified health plan he could find. To bad the new rules won't go into effect in time to save me money next year.

4 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

This isn't actually so bad. My main problem with the ACA is how it forces everyone into getting the same coverage. So a single male has to buy coverage that includes maternity benefits, though he'll never use them. Young people have to pay for coverage that disregard the fact that they are young and healthy and make them pay as if they are old and ill. My health insurance through work went up considerably when ACA went into effect. The boss told us there was nothing he could do as that was the least expensive ACA qualified health plan he could find. To bad the new rules won't go into effect in time to save me money next year.

Do you not understand the concept of insurance??! :rip:

Hope judges shut that down

I'm hoping the judges rule against it. He should let Congress deal with fixing the issues. Obama had to votes to get the ACA passed. Trump better start trying to get whatever votes to do whatever he's trying to do or just take the L.

On 10/13/2017 at 7:13 AM, chessguy99 said:

It's almost like guaranteed universal healthcare for people's unique needs is the answer. :celestial5:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's almost like guaranteed universal healthcare for people's unique needs is the answer. :celestial5:

giphy.gif?resize=620,348&quality=80&stri

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0