Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trump Signs an Executive Order to Dismantle the ACA

18 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disgusting POS. Hope it doesn't go through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they had a vote to dismantle it. That didn't work because they voted in favor of it. Now he's signing an executive order. He's such a crybaby. Does he not understand anything about the government? His voice is not the final say and it's okay if congress and the Supreme Court disagree with him. That's whole point of the 3 branches of government/checks and balance. One branch cannot become too powerful. This is not a dictatorship or a monarchy. With that being said, if he immediately dismantles it does that mean that millions are now without healthcare?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"B-but executive orders are unconstitutional!!!!! You've got to pass it through Congress!!!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I don't have to pay my health insurance this month?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can he even do that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

So they had a vote to dismantle it. That didn't work because they voted in favor of it. Now he's signing an executive order. He's such a crybaby. Does he not understand anything about the government? His voice is not the final say and it's okay if congress and the Supreme Court disagree with him. That's whole point of the 3 branches of government/checks and balance. One branch cannot become too powerful. This is not a dictatorship or a monarchy. With that being said, if he immediately dismantles it does that mean that millions are now without healthcare?

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The federal judges better knock this one down too asap! 

DQlO5eW.jpg

 

Pos.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, isn’t he effectively ending American democracy by doing this??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

judges will clock it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, that's interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another L in the basket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't actually so bad. My main problem with the ACA is how it forces everyone into getting the same coverage. So a single male has to buy coverage that includes maternity benefits, though he'll never use them. Young people have to pay for coverage that disregard the fact that they are young and healthy and make them pay as if they are old and ill. My health insurance through work went up considerably when ACA went into effect. The boss told us there was nothing he could do as that was the least expensive ACA qualified health plan he could find. To bad the new rules won't go into effect in time to save me money next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

This isn't actually so bad. My main problem with the ACA is how it forces everyone into getting the same coverage. So a single male has to buy coverage that includes maternity benefits, though he'll never use them. Young people have to pay for coverage that disregard the fact that they are young and healthy and make them pay as if they are old and ill. My health insurance through work went up considerably when ACA went into effect. The boss told us there was nothing he could do as that was the least expensive ACA qualified health plan he could find. To bad the new rules won't go into effect in time to save me money next year.

Do you not understand the concept of insurance??! :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope judges shut that down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm hoping the judges rule against it. He should let Congress deal with fixing the issues. Obama had to votes to get the ACA passed. Trump better start trying to get whatever votes to do whatever he's trying to do or just take the L.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2017 at 7:13 AM, chessguy99 said:

This isn't actually so bad. My main problem with the ACA is how it forces everyone into getting the same coverage. So a single male has to buy coverage that includes maternity benefits, though he'll never use them. Young people have to pay for coverage that disregard the fact that they are young and healthy and make them pay as if they are old and ill. My health insurance through work went up considerably when ACA went into effect. The boss told us there was nothing he could do as that was the least expensive ACA qualified health plan he could find. To bad the new rules won't go into effect in time to save me money next year.

It's almost like guaranteed universal healthcare for people's unique needs is the answer. :celestial5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's almost like guaranteed universal healthcare for people's unique needs is the answer. :celestial5:

giphy.gif?resize=620,348&quality=80&stri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0