Cardi B is bad for hiphop - Hot 97

209 posts in this topic

They are saying we should be supporting lyrical rappers with substance instead of Cardi B.

Every summer New York has a fluke rapper that comes and goes so they are trying to break the curse

For the past 3 years:

Bobby Shmurda - Hot Ni##a

Young M.A - Ooouuu

Desiigner - Panda

Pending:

Cardi B

Azealia said the thing.

I like how he talked so slowly  and calmly trying to be all diplomatic and then after he got frustrated and got his true views out. " we never support real rap"

I've always liked Rosenberg, but is he stupid? they are celebrating her because she's a female rapper with success

also she has a follow up single already charting and gaining

Zzzz Hot 97 are so pretentious.

They're right.

I love me some Cardi, on LAHH and instagram, but let's be honest, this ain't real music or talent.

480-full80qa3.png

Just now, YungRapunxeI said:

ok

why even post

Cardi is harmless...........there are much worst rappers out right now 

Just now, Woo said:

Cardi is harmless...........there are much worst rappers out right now 

at least they last longer than 1 summer, which is what Rosenberg is frustrated about

But he was riding cardis dick when cardi went to the hot 97 studio gtfoh. Can't stand that wigga hating ass ho. Bet u he won't say that **** to cardis face. Just how he was backtracking when she was in the studio. Foh

yet how many male rappers mumble gibberish over a beat and get praised .. they can’t handle Hurricane Cardi 

Lol, this is so funny. :rip:

Rosenberg is so ****ing pretentious & annoying. He always comes for the female rappers. I bet he won’t act like that to a man especially face to face. 

I’m glad daddy Ebro gathered him in the end :clap3:

seems like rosenberg just hates women

he didn't have anything to say that about the men when they got their hits 

i wonder who hurt him

She’s pretty harmless but BY is a trash song. I guess the hype is dying down now and true opinions are gonna stat pouring in for Cardi 

Hip-Hop and Cardi B in the same sentence. The reason you're posting this video for a cheque though, right. Sounds like she doing good for herself. Give props

Just now, Roadhouse said:

Hip-Hop and Cardi B in the same sentence. The reason you're posting this article for a cheque though, right. Sounds like she doing good for herself. Give props

wat

13 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

at least they last longer than 1 summer, which is what Rosenberg is frustrated about

Summer is barely over 

9 minutes ago, FutureHive said:

wat

I edited from article to video, lol. Not you -- These guys (Peter Rosenberg?) talking about her and hip-hop. How's that a bad thing? It's historic. It's a new era. More rap females (Nicki releasing soon too?). More will follow!

It’s beyond annoying that these radio hoes always critize female rappers, but give all these trash men passes. :ace: let the girl be. 

Misogyny at it's finest. 

18 minutes ago, toxicLambBot said:

But he was riding cardis dick when cardi went to the hot 97 studio gtfoh. Can't stand that wigga hating ass ho. Bet u he won't say that **** to cardis face. Just how he was backtracking when she was in the studio. Foh

They hang with producers and artist and plot how to diss whoever's no1 right now. That's how it always works. 

I was at MtV pre show last month and CB was :flame:

Woahhh Why is Rosenberg losing his cool so fast? He's shouting from the second minute of the conversation