• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beatfreak

• alexanderao

• Just a Gay on ATRL

• FanOfPop

Black Power

:clap3:

makes me feel old though, I remember the first time I heard Best I Ever Had was at one of my high school senior year activities :rip:

oh...when they said completed I thought he had dropped out and ended the record

He started charting on Hot 100 when I was in Elementary school, and is still charting as I attend College. :jonny3:

The Award for artists who defined my childhood goes to him and Rihanna. Couldn't have asked for two better, more diverse, and more appealing artists. :clap3:

5 hours ago, iHype. said:

The Award for artists who defined my childhood goes to him and Rihanna. Couldn't have asked for two better, more diverse, and more appealing artists. :clap3:

Turns out it's 420 weeks, not 416. Sorry for the error

I'm always worried that he's going to fall of the chart :'( hopefully he rounds it out to a solid decade. 

Watch him get crowned 'Artist Of The Decade' by Billboard.

12 hours ago, alexanderao said:

Felt like making a new thread would be pointless, so I just updated this one. :celestial5: 

great thread :clap3: 

Do you mean that he has been charting every week since his debut or that he has charted these last 8 years? Because the latter is not a record from what I know.

Edited by Jeremiah

3 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Do you mean that he has been charting every week since his debut or that he has charted these last 8 years? Because the latter is not a record from what I know.

The former

6 hours ago, alexanderao said:

Turns out it's 420 weeks, not 416. Sorry for the error

Good weed, white wine, I come alive in the nighttime

LONGEVITY.

Poor "flavor-of-the-moment" rappers. Poor fad rappers.

tumblr_inline_nq7pmdvql11qlt39u_250.gif

...Vin

Edited by Vin

He should take a rest

I'm tired of his music

YMCMB killin it.

On 23/5/2017 at 8:10 AM, iHype. said:

He started charting on Hot 100 when I was in Elementary school, and is still charting as I attend College. :jonny3:

Anyway, what a king. 

It seems like after "Passionfruit" his 8 continous years of charting might be over.

He better release something else soon, Portland and Both are in danger of falling out and Passionfruit doesn't look poised to serve a ton of longevity.

3. Rihanna - 216 weeks (08/15/09 - 09/28/13)

Jesus. Imagine if she never took breaks between GGGB/RR and Unapologetic/Anti :jonny:

Screams in legend!! Now this is the kind of stuff that you can brag about and be cocky about it not meaningless ****. Ahhh my ****ing fave :jonny3: I knew he was a star the moment I heard BIEH and was shooketh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.