Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

85 posts in this topic

rocky.
12 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Anyone else feel like Violet was being totally unfair?

Hide contents

For starters, Christy had the EXACT same childhood.

She said all that stuff as if Christy hadn't gone through the same which ultimately affected who she became.

Yeah she was a bad mom but she had a disease and she totally bettered herself and became a much better parent.

She was being unfair 'cause it's obvious that Christy has changed, but Violet wanted a normal life as a child, so I kinda understand her reaction and not wanting a relationship with her mom. Also, I feel like she won't be back on the show and it was goodbye to her character.

Kim Kardashian
2 minutes ago, rocky. said:

Hide contents

She was being unfair 'cause it's obvious that Christy has changed, but Violet wanted a normal life as a child, so I kinda understand her reaction and not wanting a relationship with her mom. Also, I feel like she won't be back on the show and it was goodbye to her character.

Sure, but Christy never got that either.

And yet, she is fine with Bonnie who did the same thing to Christy that Christy did to Violet.

rocky.
1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Reveal hidden contents

And yet, she is fine with Bonnie who did the same thing to Christy that Christy did to Violet.

Didn't Christy take years to forgive her own mom or am I wrong? Either way, it will come a time in Violet's life to decide to do the same which maybe will happen later in the show if it continues more than two seasons.

MrLovett
14 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Hide contents

It took a long time for Christy to forgive Bonnie though. She's in her late 30s/early 40s now, it's not quite the same situation. I really feel for Christy, but I still get where Violet was coming from. Such a fantastic episode.

AbeHicks
2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Jill :sad:

She was done so wrong.

Masochism

Christy was so annoying this episode ?? I've always been a huge fan of her character but atm she seems quite selfish and not the best friend to the girls, I'm not impressed with what they've done to her character. Bonnie, Jill & Marjorie are the best characters imo, I also wish they'd bring Regina back. This show is so underrated :clap3:

rocky.

Man, seasons 6 is the best one so far. This show gets better with each year. :clap3: