86 posts in this topic

rocky.

mom.jpg

The sixth season of the sitcom Mom began on September 27, 2018, on CBS in the United States. The series is created by Chuck Lorre, Eddie Gorodetsky, and Gemma Baker.

The series follows Christy Plunkett (Anna Faris), a single mother who—after dealing with her battle with alcoholism and drug addiction—decides to restart her life in Napa, California's wine country working as a waitress at the restaurant Rustic Fig and attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

She lives with her mother Bonnie Plunkett (Allison Janney), who is also a recovering drug and alcohol addict. Other prominent characters in the series include the wise Marjorie (Mimi Kennedy), the wealthy and sometimes misguided Jill (Jaime Pressly), the overly emotional Wendy (Beth Hall) and Bonnie's wheelchair-bound boyfriend, Adam Janikowski (William Fichtner).

Ronnie Redd

Wow, I'm shocked that, that show is still going. I remember it premiered with Sarah and Robin's show and it's still on while theirs were cancelled. Poor Sarah Gellar. 

AbeHicks

Oh my god I am so excited why so far tho dammman I need it in my life like yesterday

Lachlan

I haven't watched all seasons of this show but everytime it's on TV I find myself watching and loving it. :duca:

FrederickSpears

I love this show! Anna Faris and Allison Janney are comedy gold. One of my favorite shows.

AbeHicks
3 minutes ago, Shelter said:

I love it but havnt finished season 4. 

Lucky you, at least you don't have to endure the cliffhanger like the rest of us

:pancake:

rocky.
20 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Lucky you, at least you don't have to endure the cliffhanger like the rest of us

:pancake:

I actually don’t remember it :deadbanana: Could you please fresh my memory? 

AbeHicks
1 minute ago, MUSIC 'N' PEACE said:

I actually don’t remember it :deadbanana: Could you please fresh my memory? 

It turned out that  Ray is a cocaine addict and Christie started playing with the idea of becoming a tax lawyer, without it getting any sort of resolution.

Sky Engineer

I love this show. I'm glad they shifted away from Christie's daughter and work from the first season and focus on the women. All the laughs and the sudden events that hit you like a truck :jonny: 

Kim Kardashian

Love this, it's still SO strong.

Quality hasn't wavered at all - if anything it's gotten better tbh.

alfonso12

I used to love this show but I stopped after season 3 cause I didn't have time. I have to catch up.

Anna Farris is the queen of comedy tbh.

AbeHicks

The episode was full of great jokes. I really liked the "enjoy your sausage. a little forward but I intend to" line. I am so happy this is back

Kim Kardashian

Just watched, it was a cute episode.

The masturbation joke was my fave.

Jill getting fat :toofunny2: