7. TBA

8. TBA

9. TBA

10. TBA

11. TBA

12. TBA

13. TBA

Hmm. Excited for ha

So over the years, a lot of people have asked me to sort of describe my song writing process from beginning to end. How long does it take, where do you write, what are the circumstances, do you start with music, do you start with lyrics, and my answer is always that it happens differently every time, and that's why I'm still so in love with song writing. So what I've done here is shown you three different examples of the beginning stages of these songs and how they each started, different ways. So I'll explain them to you and maybe that will help you understand kind of how I put songs together.

This month??????

4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

So over the years, a lot of people have asked me to sort of describe my song writing process from beginning to end. How long does it take, where do you write, what are the circumstances, do you start with music, do you start with lyrics, and my answer is always that it happens differently every time, and that's why I'm still so in love with song writing. So what I've done here is shown you three different examples of the beginning stages of these songs and how they each started, different ways. So I'll explain them to you and maybe that will help you understand kind of how I put songs together.

Iconic.

I hate that one red button on the album cover :jonny: 

That's a really dumb album title/cover. Coming for critical panning again. Charlie Puth provide something intriguing and meaningful to music challenge.

1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

skdjskdjsjd :skull:

7 minutes ago, Andrx said:

19th january

goodbye :skull:

2 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

The impact is real

Not january :shakeno:

Attention's one of the best hits of the year, so you go girl

MAKE IT FULLY BLACK AND WHITE OR DO IT IN COLOR 

Boring cover :doc:

I'm really surprised Attention blew up.

No lie I thought he was done when it first came out.

The cover is cute.

Just now, Truth Teller said:

I really wish he could give up this grand singer-songwriter act. He writes semi-decent pop tunes, chill. Acting like Nick Cave :toofunny2:

Fff this is just Taylor's iconic intro to her voice notes bonus tracks on 1989.

:deadbanana2: @ 'Acting like Nick Cave' :toofunny2:

Not January :deadbanana2: 

3 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

lmao i memorized this because of how many times I played the deluxe.

How Long it's so good, another top 10

:celestial4:

1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I'm really surprised Attention blew up.

No lie I thought he was done when it first came out.

The cover is cute.

Fff this is just Taylor's iconic intro to her voice notes bonus tracks on 1989.

:deadbanana2: @ 'Acting like Nick Cave' :toofunny2:

You're too quick, I thot noone would catch the edit :jonny:

I knew it sounded familiar

January? Bye i was so excited for this time to fade away :confused:

I LOVE THE COVER :-*

5 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Lmfao this always comes on in shuffle and I hit next but I still haven't removed it from my saved songs :dies:

He looks so good on the cover :jonny3:

Attention and How Long are so good :katie2: