P!nk drags Dr. Luke

116 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Soviet Killers said:

Legend.

His production on U + Ur Hand is amazing tho :emofish: 

You mean Max Martin's production?

He's Trump of the music business. Drag him Queen!

8 hours ago, pabloanxiety said:

Why do they always say 'he's not a good person' but never explain why. Everybody used him before the Kesha incident, now it's cool to trash him even people who aren't close to him.  :rip:

Both P!nk and Avril worked with him on one album, and both times there was songs ripped off, people hurt, friends lost etc. Read Butch Walkers book, he also worked on both albums by P!nk and Avril that Luke was on! He’s a horrible person! 

3 hours ago, emme said:

She and Kelly C are so annoying.

For being honest?  Sounds like you're just bothered that they spoke truth about Dr. Luke, and you like him but don't like that he's a bad person.

8 hours ago, That Britney Face said:

Yes, because these females who notoriously worked with him and stopped due to his behavior are DEFINITELY bandwagoning. You act like they suddenly stopped working with him since the Kesha case. 

You're an imbecile

No need to insult. The bandwagon is real.

btw, reported.

17 minutes ago, Ferret said:

No need to insult. The bandwagon is real.

btw, reported.

Thanks for the attention drama queen. You do you and be a try hard mess. I can take it. Report this comment too if your sore bottom tells you to. 

1 hour ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

You mean Max Martin's production?

No. Max and Luke produced together and I'm pretty sure i read somewhere Lukasz was responsible for the strings of the song which is the best part of the production.

11 minutes ago, That Britney Face said:

Thanks for the attention drama queen. You do you and be a try hard mess. I can take it. Report this comment too if your sore bottom tells you to. 

:ahh:

So many celebrities have come out against Dr. Luke and yet people still try and defend him :skull: 

15 minutes ago, That Britney Face said:

dkskadksakf i love you :toofunny2: 

9 hours ago, Ferret said:

ok The Dr Luke hate bandwagon needs to stop. 

Most of the pop girls hated him for a long time. Britney has since 2011, Kelly has since 2005, Avril has since 2007 and P!nk has since 2005. The only pop girl that likes him is Katy Perry.

not when Who Knew, U + Ur Hand and Cuz I Can are some of my fave P!nk songs :deadbanana2: They created magic together

4 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Most of the pop girls hated him for a long time. Britney has since 2011, Kelly has since 2005, Avril has since 2007 and P!nk has since 2005. The only pop girl that likes him is Katy Perry.

who said that? dont put words in her mouth 

end him! :clap3:

1 hour ago, Valentine said:

who said that? dont put words in her mouth 

She stood by his side. Actions speak louder than words.

47 minutes ago, Eternium said:

She stood by his side. Actions speak louder than words.

no she didn't.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Eternium said:

True. Pink and Kelly especially last worked with him more than a decade ago and people are saying they're "bandwagoning" :lmao:

Meh. I know a lot of people hate him. But I enjoy many of the songs that he has written and will continue to. He is a talented writer.

13 hours ago, P!nk Forever said:

Examine him, Beth!:clap3:

Beth? :skull:

12 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

Maybe the pop rock girls are more opionionated in the studio and that led to have led to their creative clashes. 

The pop girls who worked with him like Katy, Britney, Miley, etc didn't seem to have these problems 

Let's be real, Brit was probably so out of it when she worked with him. They probably had minimal contact. Besides, she really isn't the type of person to trash someone. 

Anyway, Dr. Luke is still scum, and I hope he continues to be blacklisted by the industry. 

8 hours ago, emme said:

She and Kelly C are so annoying.

You just don't like females who are outspoken and independent. :zzz: 

Speaks volumes about ya'll trying to trash P!nk and Kelly [and other popgirls] exposing Luke's ethics.