P!nk drags Dr. Luke

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SilencePlease said:

"I don't know what happened" 

Then do us a favor and hush. She's just jumping on a hate bandwagon. :zzz:

She literally said he was trash based on her experience with him, not kesha's. So maybe you should hush :zzz:

1 hour ago, SilencePlease said:

"I don't know what happened" 

Then do us a favor and hush. She's just jumping on a hate bandwagon. :zzz:

No she's not.  She's speaking on her own experience with him, which she has every right to do.  The fact that some of you guys are defending him against multiple artists, who have all worked with him, who had bad things to say...

I also think he might have done something to Simone Battle of GRL. Her death never sat well with me

1 hour ago, brainmaniac said:

Maybe the pop rock girls are more opionionated in the studio and that led to have led to their creative clashes. 

The pop girls who worked with him like Katy, Britney, Miley, etc didn't seem to have these problems 

Miley is still constantly talking about how SHE wrote Wrecking Ball and no one else when Luke + the others say she didn't. :rip:

Didn't she leave off several Luke tracks from Bangerz like Nightmare cause she had a falling out with him over WB?

1 minute ago, Fireman25 said:

I also think he might have done something to Simone Battle of GRL. Her death never sat well with me

Also I think Luke is a Hitler's cousin, he'll probably start WW3 too.

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

Miley is still constantly talking about how SHE wrote Wrecking Ball and no one else when Luke + the others say she didn't. :rip:

Didn't she leave off several Luke tracks from Bangerz like Nightmare cause she had a falling out with him over WB?

Right like anyone willing to work with Luke wouldn't lie and cheat a 19 year old out of writing credits :rip:

5 minutes ago, MissedTheTrain said:

No she's not.  She's speaking on her own experience with him, which she has every right to do.  The fact that some of you guys are defending him against multiple artists, who have all worked with him, who had bad things to say...

By referencing the rape issue and saying he's a jerk/terrible person in the next sentence she leads the reader into thinking the worst of him and thus believing he might be a rapist. She means a lot of harm and crosses the line imo, no matter what he may have done to her she shouldn't take advantage of the rape accusations to get personal revenge tbh.

11 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

See how this^ is further proof that P!nk leads the reader into thinking the worst of the worst. He may be a difficult person to get along with but that doesn't mean he's a rapist/made someone commit suicide.

18 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

She literally said he was trash based on her experience with him, not kesha's. So maybe you should hush :zzz:

Sassy.

2 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

By referencing the rape issue and saying he's a jerk/terrible person in the next sentence she leads the reader into thinking the worst of him and thus believing he might be a rapist. She means a lot of harm and crosses the line imo, no matter what he may have done to her she shouldn't take advantage of the rape accusations to get personal revenge tbh.

See how this^ is further proof that P!nk leads the reader into thinking the worst of the worst. He may be a difficult person to get along with but that doesn't mean he's a rapist/made someone commit suicide.

Sassy.

Rape isn't the only thing kesha accused him of. Pink never said anything about rape btw

1 minute ago, SilencePlease said:

Sassy.

The absolute reach.  She was asked about the case between him and Kesha since she had worked with him previously, she said she couldn't speak about that situation because she didn't know, but she could speak about hers.

You guys are just bothered that artists (who actually worked with him and had experiences of him being awful to them) are actually exposing him publicly.  If you don't want to believe what numerous artists are saying about him, that's on you.

22 minutes ago, Communion said:

What happened with Wrecking Ball may have been like what happened with Ariana and Bang Bang, where she claimed she helped write the song but wasn't credited and it was apparently some publishing issue beyond the control of the producers. Maybe that's what happened here too 

I haven't heard of Miley having a falling out with Luke though. If Nightmare was recorded for Bangerz, I can see why it got left out. It's more EDM/Dance and wouldn't fit the more Urban sound of Bangerz. 

Last I heard of Miley and Luke, they were friendly and making a bet on if Wrecking Ball would go to #1 or not, and if it did go #1, Luke would owe Miley some kind of fancy high end toilet. And I believe the tracklisting of Bangerz was out by then. If they did have a falling out, maybe he didn't get her that toilet :rip:

9 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

This is so true. 

For those without critical thinking skills, before Dr. Luke was accused of rape, he was a massive hit producer. People he’s worked with are going to be asked about him because it’s a big story. Huge music producer accused of rape. There was no reason to really ask about him beforehand and since P!nk has been out of the the media circuit since this story broke, she wasn’t able to be asked about it before. 

she's never been one to hold back or to lie, so good on her :clap3: 

drag that filthy rat through the dirt Alecia

11 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

I think he would. Her suicide was based on 'financial difficulties'  We really don't know what really happened went behind the scenes. I don't think Kesha is only victim here.

11 minutes ago, SilencePlease said:

Sassy.

Just now, Fireman25 said:

i thought the same !

42 minutes ago, Fireman25 said:

didn't the news came out she was battling depression and something with her boyfriend? :doc: 

Legend.

His production on U + Ur Hand is amazing tho :emofish: 

Another EXPOSE from an artist who worked with him and knows him well :clap3:

Glad that P!nk is not afraid to spill the tea :gaycat5:

Doesn't Christina hate him too? 

She spoke about having a bad experience with him in the studio and called him a "wannabe Max Martin". 

He's been low key hated by the pop girls for years. I'm glad that his name is being dragged through  the mud. 

4 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I'm probably gonna get dragged for saying this, and what I'm about to say obviously excludes Kesha because her situation is awful - but I find it bizarre that even artists that never publicly spoke about Luke before all this came to light seem to be dragging him now, Pink as the example. Luke was the "go-to" for a quick hit a few years ago and artists flocked to him in numbers - it's almost like artists are trying to protect their own image by dissociating themselves from him, regardless of whether he acted badly towards them or not. What I'm basically trying to say is, none of these artists had a problem with him when he was producing their music (except Kelly, she's always been vocal about it), but now he's been publicly shamed they all have something to say about him. 

Except P!nk only worked with Dr. Luke once back in 2005 and never did again afterwards. You act like she kept running to him for hits and dumped him when the Kesha case came to light. She already made it clear she didn't like Dr. Luke in 2011 and again now. She's just speaking for herself and her own situation.

She and Kelly C are so annoying.

9 minutes ago, emme said:

For having opinions and not being afraid to speak to mind? 

And y'all the first to drag Katy and Taylor for not speaking up? Make up your mind. 

1 hour ago, emme said:

I consider Dr Luke worse than them but u do u boo xx

1 hour ago, emme said:

Kelly and P!nk have similar ethics and perspectives on the industry. They don't suffer fools kindly, so Luke is getting what he deserves.

8 hours ago, prézli said:

Queen knows that U + Ur Hand was a Veronicas rip-off.

Never again after that. Goddess.