Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Beautiful Trauma Tour: EU leg

2,244 posts in this topic

sat watching pink in cardiff waiting for hey why (miss you sometime) and where we go...but was truly slayed by For Now (evne if she didnt sing much of chorius)

for some reason i was convinced courage as on the set list the entire time and was pressed it was never sang...

On 6/21/2019 at 11:43 PM, Underdogs said:

"sweet heart" killed me

Really curious what her writing credit is on the song or if she just beyonced it. Maybe the vocoder thing was her idea and was enough to put her name up? 

Just came back from my show last night! I had an absolute blast, I can’t believe I never cared much for the show as most of my fave tracks from her were missing. However, mama made me feel so loved and appreciated and she stared right into my eyes during I Am Here, I was floored :smitten:

8 hours ago, Grenn-O said:

Really curious what her writing credit is on the song or if she just beyonced it. Maybe the vocoder thing was her idea and was enough to put her name up? 

None such idea is ever coming from P!nk.:bibliahh:

I thought it was already a known fact that the No, no, no part in the beginning of the song was all hers.:ahh:

39 minutes ago, P!nk Forever said:

None such idea is ever coming from P!nk.:bibliahh:

I thought it was already a known fact that the No, no, no part in the beginning of the song was all hers.:ahh:

She probably listened to Imogen Heap that week and was like: Have my people call their people to tell them that I want it this way *googles on how to copy/paste links* *copy/pastes Hide and Seek YouTube link*

But I need a track-by-track run-through. For at least the EP version of H2BH. We already know, for example, that H2BH (song) was already written and P!nk and Khalid only “finished it”... would love to know what that means, too. They added the bridge? 

5 hours ago, mango said:

Do we know the final numbers for second US leg? 

some dates weren't reported yet (Fargo, St. Paul, Columbus and Lexington)

7 hours ago, Pinksus said:

There are posters all over the country too. I don't live close to The Hague but they're still everywhere. They really want to reach that 65k-75k capacity.

I'm pretty sure no woman has ever headlined a show at Malieveld so this could potentially be the most attended solo concert by a woman ever in The Netherlands. Which is impressive on its own, but especially if you consider she already did a show at Johan Cruijff Arena (6th woman to perform there).

8 hours ago, Pinksus said:

a baby was born at the Liverpool concert :rip:

Queen of making babies wanna come out of the womb and party with her

9 hours ago, Pinksus said:

a baby was born at the Liverpool concert :rip:

That baby popped just like a pill :fan:

I've got 2 tickets for Wembley on 30th - Gold Circle Pitch Standing

Super bummed I'm not able to go, I want to sell them, contact me if you are interested.

7 hours ago, Funhouse said:

She brought back Time After Time

Omg... she better keeps it on the setlist for my show. I will drown in my tears :smitten:

What did it replace tho? :confused: