Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Beautiful Trauma Tour: EU leg

2,397 posts in this topic

German stadium dates

Köln: both nights sold out.

Hamburg: has 12 (:skull:) tickets remaining, all of those are 'top seats' 

Stuttgart: has perhaps 1-2k tickets remaining. Doing incredibly well. 

Hannover: pretty much the same as Stuttgart. 

Berlin: still a mess, whew

Frankfurt: Maybe 50 tickets left. 

München: 1-2k left + standing available. 

München night 2: Many tix still available. It's weird because I remembered the two München shows were almost sold out. 

Gelsenkirchen: Worse than Berlin. what was the point of announcing this show?

Apart from Berlin and Gelsenkirchen, the german shows alone will slay lives. The way Legend has her feet on their necks I- Merkel who? 

Just now, dfantasy said:

Is Germany the new Australia?

Looks like it. Dis bish knew that it would become the second biggest market for music in the 10s so she strategically built a lesbo core following there so she could snatch those stadium dates come 2019. What a smart businesswoman I- 

She needs major promo though if she wants to sell out Berlin and Gelsenkirchen. The latter is especially a tragedy, and I know it was announced only a couple weeks ago, but then again, Köln almost sold out in a couple hours so... 

GRAMMYs would be nice as it provides a global coverage + I'm sure the NA leg could use a boost aswell - and she's home since October so she has time to prepare for something amazing. Then travel to Germany and do a talk show there on RTL Zwei or whatever. 

Grammy performance needs to happen.

So i'm pissed. Was planning for months to get tickets to the april show in fresno and it was cancelled?! WTF? Was it not selling? She replaced it with another show in LA instead on that day. 

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

So i'm pissed. Was planning for months to get tickets to the april show in fresno and it was cancelled?! WTF? Was it not selling? She replaced it with another show in LA instead on that day. 

It was cancelled due to a 'scheduling change', apparently. https://www.fresnobee.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/fresno-beehive/article210368469.html

What’s the current setlist??

On 1/12/2019 at 2:39 PM, TeeJay said:

On 1/12/2019 at 4:05 PM, C_Colstead said:

It was obviously cancelled due to low ticket sales, I remember Fresno doing very poorly.

German stadium dates:

Köln night 1: Sold out

Köln night 2: Sold out

Hamburg: Sold out

Stuttgart: 1k tickets remaining

Hannover: 1k tickets remaining

Berlin: Oh God Beth do something

Frankfurt: has literally one ticket :skull: 

München night 1: has 1-2k tickets left

München night 2: tix remaining could fill 1-2 whole sections but doing well.

Gelsenkirchen: oh god do something with this date :skull: 

Alecia should milk Europe :jonny4:

44 minutes ago, Liafen said:

German stadium dates:

They'll still make a lot of money even if they don't sell out. Has any international popstar played as many stadium shows in Germany?

50 minutes ago, Liafen said:

German stadium dates:

So Germany's basically the new Australia at this point, then. Eight stadium shows more or less sold out. We love an underrated legend.

6 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

They'll still make a lot of money even if they don't sell out. Has any international popstar played as many stadium shows in Germany?

Without checking, I'm going to guess Tina Turner.

For example, she played over 40 shows (98% arenas) in Germany alone for the 'Break Every Rule' Tour in 1987.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:48 PM, C_Colstead said:

Without checking, I'm going to guess Tina Turner.

For example, she played over 40 shows (98% arenas) in Germany alone for the 'Break Every Rule' Tour in 1987.

Wow 1987. The stats aren’t available but I’m guessing the amount of tickets sold for Tina and Pink must be around the same? 

Tina Turner.:clap3:

Only Roger Davies knows how to do the marketing on these women. P!nk can be very proud to have him around. He‘s pure gold. 

406320_441670219189860_2083078256_n.jpg

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1654028357.png

On 2/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, Underdogs said:

Yeah, apart from the Berlin and Gelsenkirchen shows, if the tickets stop selling suddenly then we're all good. But those two are looking extremely awful. Berlin improved since announcement but Gelsenkirchen is literally ridiculous and pointless right now.

On 2/3/2019 at 1:46 PM, C_Colstead said:

So Germany's basically the new Australia at this point, then. Eight stadium shows more or less sold out. We love an underrated legend.

Pulling in $350 milli when all is said and done. The true Underdog :heart2:

On 2/3/2019 at 8:55 AM, Liafen said:

German stadium dates:

Gelsenkirchen and Warsaw will be a tragedy :rip:

Just now, Pinksus said:

Gelsenkirchen and Warsaw will be a tragedy :rip:

Warsaw is doing a lot better

20 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Warsaw is doing a lot better

it isn't

half of the sections wasn't put on sale and the other half is struggling to sell

even the front-stage tickets aren't sold out

On 2/3/2019 at 3:48 AM, Liafen said:

It was obviously cancelled due to low ticket sales, I remember Fresno doing very poorly.

Right. “Scheduling change” as in “I’m pulling this date and going somewhere that will sell”. Lol

20 hours ago, Pinksus said:

it isn't

half of the sections wasn't put on sale and the other half is struggling to sell

even the front-stage tickets aren't sold out

Most of the available sections are between 50-80% sold out though. It is doing a lot better than Gelsenkirchen. 

I’m so pissed off at her. It’s bad enough she chose to do one Irish date but she chose to go with one of the smaller stadiums :doc:

14 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I’m so pissed off at her. It’s bad enough she chose to do one Irish date but she chose to go with one of the smaller stadiums :doc:

right? I was expecting her at the Croker. It's also easier to get in and out of there. And she would easily sell that one out too. 

I wonder, since the show will be different for EU (since it has a completely new stage, too) if the 2nd US leg will change too, and especially, if the DVD will be from a stadium or arena... there's no way she'll record/release both shows... 

7 minutes ago, Paddy said:

right? I was expecting her at the Croker. It's also easier to get in and out of there. And she would easily sell that one out too. 

I wonder, since the show will be different for EU (since it has a completely new stage, too) if the 2nd US leg will change too, and especially, if the DVD will be from a stadium or arena... there's no way she'll record/release both shows... 

I could even understand missing out on Croker cus they’ve filled their quota for 2019 shows but Aviva is just minutes away from it. 

OT: I’ve had such tough luck with concerts this year. Last year I made it to every single one that I had my mind set on. 

19 minutes ago, Paddy said:

I'm 99% sure they're filming this at both Wembley shows.