Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Beautiful Trauma Tour: EU leg

2,398 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, rihsus said:

Aus leg looks amazing already 

how many extra dates they gonna add? :duca:

Probably a million. :celestial2:

I wonder if she wants to break the Melbourne record and does 19 shows. 

28 minutes ago, geodancefreak said:

Is she coming to Europe? I need her to come to Greece so I can see her :(

does any artist is doing shows in Greece lately? 

2 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Probably a million. :celestial2:

I wonder if she wants to break the Melbourne record and does 19 shows. 

hopefully there's enough demand to top that with more expensive tickets. Just imagine :jonny3:

12 minutes ago, rihsus said:

hopefully there's enough demand to top that with more expensive tickets. Just imagine :jonny3:

Funhouse Tour grossed $55m in Australia, TTAL Tour did $72m. She's coming for $100m from Australia alone this tour. :dies: 

Glad to see Aussie Legend is returning to snatch even more wigs from P!nkland citizens. Also nice to see her finally make her way to New Zealand for the first time in years. Those shows should sell out very fast.

Can't wait till she comes to London - she's on my bucket list. I couldn't get tickets for TTAL, but I'm determined to see her this time.

55 minutes ago, rihsus said:

does any artist is doing shows in Greece lately? 

Lots of rock and alternative artists. The last pop artists who had a show here, though, were Lana Del Rey in 2016 (if she even counts as a pop artist) and Gaga in 2014.

55 minutes ago, rihsus said:

Queen of Topping Everything, Carey Included. :jonny3:

40 minutes ago, Prismee said:

Funhouse Tour grossed $55m in Australia, TTAL Tour did $72m. She's coming for $100m from Australia alone this tour. :dies: 

I mean it's really not about whether she could or not, but if there's willpower from her part to gross that much. She could easily do it, but she said that TTAL Tour took a toll on her with Willow, and now she has an infant too. She might slow down and not do as much as TTALT regarding the number of shows. There's a possibility that she makes up exactly for the fewer shows with bigger ticket prices. 

How much do the Aus dates cost? Won't let me open the ticketmaster website. I want to see her live in 2018, can't decide if i shud visit Australia or Europe

2 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

Lots of rock and alternative artists. The last pop artists who had a show here, though, were Lana Del Rey in 2016 (if she even counts as a pop artist) and Gaga in 2014.

in this case, you better save your money to travel :'(

28 minutes ago, Grin Toll said:

How much do the Aus dates cost? Won't let me open the ticketmaster website. I want to see her live in 2018, can't decide if i shud visit Australia or Europe

Perth - A res $257.35 / B res $206.40 / C res $175.85 / D res $104.55 / GA $206.40
Adelaide - A res $254.75 / B res $203.80 / C res $173.20 / D res $101.85 / GA $203.80

Melbourne - A res $254.40 / B res $203.50 / C res $172.95 / D res $101.70 / GA $203.50

Sydney - A res $254.55 / B res $203.60 / C res $173.05 / D res $101.75 / GA $203.60

Brisbane - A res $254.55 / B res $203.60 / C res $173.05 / D res $101.75 / GA $203.60

Dunedin - A res $203.70 / B res $173.12 / C res $101.78 / GA 1 $203.70 / GA 2 $173.12

Auckland - A res $203.66 / B res $173.08 / C res $101.69 / GA $173.00

US$ or aussie $

14 minutes ago, rihsus said:

Perth - A res $257.35 / B res $206.40 / C res $175.85 / D res $104.55 / GA $206.40
Adelaide - A res $254.75 / B res $203.80 / C res $173.20 / D res $101.85 / GA $203.80

Melbourne - A res $254.40 / B res $203.50 / C res $172.95 / D res $101.70 / GA $203.50

Sydney - A res $254.55 / B res $203.60 / C res $173.05 / D res $101.75 / GA $203.60

Brisbane - A res $254.55 / B res $203.60 / C res $173.05 / D res $101.75 / GA $203.60

Dunedin - A res $203.70 / B res $173.12 / C res $101.78 / GA 1 $203.70 / GA 2 $173.12

Auckland - A res $203.66 / B res $173.08 / C res $101.69 / GA $173.00

thank you, USD or AUD?

5 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

I remember P!nk was supposed to perform in Athens during the IND era. The one time she was going to have a concert in Greece and she got food poisoned :rip: There was a very awkward TV interview in Greece during the Funhouse era where she said that.

16 minutes ago, MeAndMyHand said:

I remember P!nk was supposed to perform in Athens during the IND era. The one time she was going to have a concert in Greece and she got food poisoned :rip: There was a very awkward TV interview in Greece during the Funhouse era where she said that.

Omggg, I had never heard that. Wow

They asked her at 2:25 how she felt about the divorce :rip: And she answers "I was really excited" :ahh: They always ask that stupid "How does it feel?" question in Greece (I'm half Greek) if you win or lose a game, get married, lose weight etc.

A hot Greek doctor :-* P!nk likes them dark skinned and with dark hair.

Btw, the tickets for some reason are always cheaper in Norway, but this time I want to travel to somewhere in Europe to see her first row with some fans. I don't have any gay friends unfortunately, so I basically had to pay the ticket for a friend to go with me the last time :duck:.

It would be great to see the concert together with you, guys :-*

Predictions for tour gross? I think she'll do $200M with around 100 shows. 

Means she'll nearly double her 1.3M average per show.

8 hours ago, MeAndMyHand said:

They asked her at 2:25 how she felt about the divorce :rip: And she answers "I was really excited" :ahh: They always ask that stupid "How does it feel?" question in Greece (I'm half Greek) if you win or lose a game, get married, lose weight etc.

Btw, the tickets for some reason are always cheaper in Norway, but this time I want to travel to somewhere in Europe to see her first row with some fans. I don't have any gay friends unfortunately, so I basically had to pay the ticket for a friend to go with me the last time :duck:.

I was hoping to go to Norway to see her. Norway + P!nk my goodness how epic that trip would be. 

8 hours ago, MeAndMyHand said:

i love this. she had no interest to have kids and we were all so happy back then...:ahh: ... how people change, eh?

3 hours ago, dfantasy said:

I was hoping to go to Norway to see her. Norway + P!nk my goodness how epic that trip would be. 

Sure thing, I would love that as well. I just didn’t expect anyone wanting to come to Norway because it’s so expensive here. But flights to Oslo are really cheap. 

3 hours ago, TheO™ said:

i love this. she had no interest to have kids and we were all so happy back then...:ahh: ... how people change, eh?

Oh, I just saw that :rip: I didn’t know that she actually didn’t want kids. But apparently this changed only a couple years later. And the journalist called Stupid Girl, Supergirls :rip: P!nk looked annoyed during that interview or maybe she just looks much happier and calmer now in general.

19 hours ago, Liafen said:

2M per arena? Hmm :huh:

I think she will end up on Gaga level, which did 1,7M per show 

Let's pray there's that high demand so that they don't need cut prices 

19 hours ago, Liafen said:

14 minutes ago, rihsus said:

Yeah that’s a lot. Madonna did $2.07 million but that’s also from 88 shows but with the upper hand of tickets up to $350 and also having shows in Asia which really bumped up her average. 

I’d think more along of $1.6 million. The AUD is still quite less than the USD.

33 minutes ago, rihsus said:

5 minutes ago, LoveLiveMusic said:

Yeah that’s a lot. Madonna did $2.07 million but that’s also from 88 shows but with the upper hand of tickets up to $350 and also having shows in Asia which really bumped up her average. 

I’d think more along of $1.6 million. The AUD is still quite less than the USD.

She did around 1.3m with TTAL Tour per night, and that includes shows in 9-10k venues. She nearly doubled her price right? And if you look at the stage configuration, it's really small with no B stage or catwalk (well there is a catwalk but also a mosh pit so it really doesn't count). Also for some dates, the configuration almost looks like it's an in the round performance, with many blocks opened that would otherwise be closed down or be "limited view" seats. So increasing prices + better configuration would allow certainly more than +300k in gross.

4 minutes ago, Liafen said:

She did around 1.3m with TTAL Tour per night, and that includes shows in 9-10k venues. She nearly doubled her price right? And if you look at the stage configuration, it's really small with no B stage or catwalk (well there is a catwalk but also a mosh pit so it really doesn't count). Also for some dates, the configuration almost looks like it's an in the round performance, with many blocks opened that would otherwise be closed down or be "limited view" seats. So increasing prices + better configuration would allow certainly more than +300k in gross.

It's definitely help in a of ways, but the conversion will be a slight downfall. The CDN and AUD are about on par with one another so $1 AUD/CDN = $0.78/$0.80 so those 20 shows even if they did $2 million each converted will be $31.89 million, and we know she's going to go big in Australia too, and Europe is generally cheaper compared to North America since it's mainly standing GA tickets so it's quite less.