Feedback Wanted in ATRL's First Townhall Read more... ×

Beautiful Trauma Tour: $180.4m from 88 shows

1,856 posts in this topic

Liafen

German stadium dates

Köln: both nights sold out.

Hamburg: has 12 (:skull:) tickets remaining, all of those are 'top seats' 

Stuttgart: has perhaps 1-2k tickets remaining. Doing incredibly well. 

Hannover: pretty much the same as Stuttgart. 

Berlin: still a mess, whew

Frankfurt: Maybe 50 tickets left. 

München: 1-2k left + standing available. 

München night 2: Many tix still available. It's weird because I remembered the two München shows were almost sold out. 

Gelsenkirchen: Worse than Berlin. what was the point of announcing this show?

Apart from Berlin and Gelsenkirchen, the german shows alone will slay lives. The way Legend has her feet on their necks I- Merkel who? 

Liafen
Just now, dfantasy said:

Is Germany the new Australia?

Looks like it. Dis bish knew that it would become the second biggest market for music in the 10s so she strategically built a lesbo core following there so she could snatch those stadium dates come 2019. What a smart businesswoman I- 

She needs major promo though if she wants to sell out Berlin and Gelsenkirchen. The latter is especially a tragedy, and I know it was announced only a couple weeks ago, but then again, Köln almost sold out in a couple hours so... 

GRAMMYs would be nice as it provides a global coverage + I'm sure the NA leg could use a boost aswell - and she's home since October so she has time to prepare for something amazing. Then travel to Germany and do a talk show there on RTL Zwei or whatever. 

Underdogs

Grammy performance needs to happen.

TeeJay

So i'm pissed. Was planning for months to get tickets to the april show in fresno and it was cancelled?! WTF? Was it not selling? She replaced it with another show in LA instead on that day. 

C_Colstead
1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

So i'm pissed. Was planning for months to get tickets to the april show in fresno and it was cancelled?! WTF? Was it not selling? She replaced it with another show in LA instead on that day. 

It was cancelled due to a 'scheduling change', apparently. https://www.fresnobee.com/entertainment/ent-columns-blogs/fresno-beehive/article210368469.html