Pokémon GO - Ready for Shiny Milotic

11,250 posts in this topic

dabunique

So I caught a shundo zig. Now lookin for dat bird

still no shiny Groudon. 20 raids in 

hopefully today is better. Will be raiding with my local friends 

UnusualBoy
5 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Talking about research tasks, are you guys able to complete the "make 5 great curveballs in row" to get Spinda? I always break the streak after 1 or 2 throws, no matter how hard I try :(

That one is easy with big pokemon like Heracross, Dodrio and the legendaries. Try it with Groudon.

UnusualBoy
1 hour ago, dabunique said:

Plus Plus. Use it. Dats how I fly 

But do you donate? It won’t let me use coordenates nor transport if I don’t donate 5 dollars or smth like that.

dabunique
18 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

But do you donate? It won’t let me use coordenates nor transport if I don’t donate 5 dollars or smth like that.

yup I do 

u have to if u wanna teleport

feelslikeadream
4 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

Yeah, I figured out the big circles are the best chance but there seem to be no big circle pokémon around now that I have the task.... I think I'll try to complete it when I get the research breakthrough on Saturday..

There are a lot of Pokémon out now that it's easy with. Try Spheal, Wailmer, Castform, Shroomish...

UnusualBoy
19 minutes ago, dabunique said:

yup I do 

u have to if u wanna teleport

Got it, well I guess I will have to spend those coins if I want to do that. Thanks sis!

andresg770

FINALLY got that stupid Cubone to move on to the last part of the Meltan quests...  :weeps:

And fortunately I have this one Aerodactyl field research that I haven't claimed since the Meltan event  :duca:

All I need now is to find 6 more ice pokemon.  How is it that it snowed for like two days last weekend over here and all I could find were fire pokemon??  :ace:

Diesel
5 minutes ago, andresg770 said:

FINALLY got that stupid Cubone to move on to the last part of the Meltan quests...  :weeps:

And fortunately I have this one Aerodactyl field research that I haven't claimed since the Meltan event  :duca:

All I need now is to find 6 more ice pokemon.  How is it that it snowed for like two days last weekend over here and all I could find were fire pokemon??  :ace:

Try to get Spheal, I had to complete 2x 10 ice pkmns yesterday and I only caught him. Now I completed the Meltan quest :beatfreak:

andresg770
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Try to get Spheal, I had to complete 2x 10 ice pkmns yesterday and I only caught him. Now I completed the Meltan quest :beatfreak:

Oh yeah!  I always forget Spheal is also an ice type lol.  They used to be all over the place around here, but since the Hoenn event started, they've been less common.  I'll keep an eye out for them tho. Thanks!!

cuneytb
2 hours ago, Stevie said:

I'm starting to think February CD may be Earth Power Flygon. :dancehall:

I'm kind of hoping for Salamence though.

Everyone is thinking about Trapinch, Bagon or Ralts. I hope its ralts or Bagon and never ever a Trapinch

craven92

Finally got Meltan. Thank you Spheals! Now to get 389 more candies.

cuneytb

I just did an evolution spree and got over 300k exp :party: 

Missing pokemons on my dex 

Gen 1 - (0)

COMPLETE

Gen 2 - (1)

Smeargle

Gen 3 - (6)

Kecleon (unreleased) 

Clamperl (unreleased)

Gorebyss (unreleased)

Huntail (unreleased)

Latias

Latios

Gen 4 - (20)

Staravia

Staraptor

Pachirisu (regional)

Honchkrow 

Chingling

Bronzong

Chatot

Riolu

Lucario

Carnivine

Lumineon

Mantyke

Electivire

Magmortar

Gliscor

Porygon - Z

Dusknoir

Heatran

Giratina 

Cresselia

Diesel
4 hours ago, andresg770 said:

Oh yeah!  I always forget Spheal is also an ice type lol.  They used to be all over the place around here, but since the Hoenn event started, they've been less common.  I'll keep an eye out for them tho. Thanks!!

Since 2 days I find it everywhere :rip: 

3 hours ago, craven92 said:

Finally got Meltan. Thank you Spheals! Now to get 389 more candies.

Me too :beatfreak:

cuneytb
3 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Got a shiny Zigzagoon today :gaycat4:

Congratz :clap3: 

Can someone confirm, will the Feebas event be on a sunday on the hour of every CD, or will the hour be different? 

EriKills

it's supposed to snow again this weekend jfl;dsfjdslk

but i NEED a shiny feebas.

John.
2 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Can someone confirm, will the Feebas event be on a sunday on the hour of every CD, or will the hour be different? 

Don’t know about Europe, but for the US, it’ll be this Saturday at 2pm eastern time 

Stevie
9 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Everyone is thinking about Trapinch, Bagon or Ralts. I hope its ralts or Bagon and never ever a Trapinch

What move would Gardevoir get? There are no possible Fairy quick moves for it because Niantic stupidly made Draining Kiss a charge move.

cuneytb
46 minutes ago, Stevie said:

What move would Gardevoir get? There are no possible Fairy quick moves for it because Niantic stupidly made Draining Kiss a charge move.

They can easily make one. Just like they gave one to Tyranitar. 

What really is ugly is that Gengar CAN'T learn a ghost type charge move :biblio: 

Such a dumb move, the best ghost type pokemon in game can learn focus blast (fighting type) but not Shadow ball (ghost type) :biblio: 

And i did even spend like 6 charge tms on it :rip: 

UnusualBoy
5 hours ago, cuneytb said:

It's tomorrow, it starts here at 1:00pm which is the samey time for every CD here.

2 hours ago, Moonlightbae said:

how do y'all get all these shinys

It's all mere luck, I mean even when they're available in events it's not certain you can get one. I haven't found a single shiny Zigza nor Taillow or even Groudon/Kyogre and I've seen people getting them effortless back and forth.

UnusualBoy

I wasn't gonna pay attention to the Feebas event but shiny Milotic has grown on me, it looks beautiful

Resultado de imagen para Shiny milotic