Pokémon GO - New gen 4 pokemons are out! Lapras Raid week!

12,791 posts in this topic

Well, today had its ups and downs. I had a 100% Torchic run away from me, I missed out on two others, my 15 shiny Torchic have terrible IVs, missed out on a Cherubi and didn't get a single lucky Torchic. On the bright side I got a second shiny Taillow during the event and a second shiny Aron not too long after it. Full odds shinies really do come in pairs to me.

1 hour ago, UnusualBoy said:

How does the magnetic lure look like when it is activated? I have seen the other two but not that one.

Ooo I haven't seen the ice one yet! The magnetic one has like grey stones and they go up and then down. Nothing too crazy, but it looked cool! 

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Ooo I haven't seen the ice one yet! The magnetic one has like grey stones and they go up and then down. Nothing too crazy, but it looked cool! 

Oh cool. The ice one has snowflakes going up and down. It looks cute, way better than the leaves one.

5 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Imagine catching six shiny Pokémon in a day and saying you’re underwhelmed.

tumblr_inline_o1zj41zoqp1rqrx5f_250.gif

Drag me :eli: but I usually get ~8 shinies during CD,  I guess I'm too used to my shiny luck

Community Day kinda sucked? I got 5 shiny Torchic, not the worst but meh, and the best one has an IV spread of 13-10-2. The only two Torchic that were at least 82% were like level 1 or something. My friend and I actually kinda stopped at 5. Thankfully I had a half dozen Torchic from eggs so I evolved those. 

Raid week should be more fun. I’m going to aim for Bronzor and definitely go hard for Lapras 

I caught 4 shiny Torchic, i had a great one though and thanks god it was sunny weather here. 

I caught 2 level 35  90IVs+ Torchics though and they are both extremely strong now :duca: 

Oh and i did stack some Azumarills from quests and during the event i got 1350 stardust per catch. I'm from now on going to stack every second/third stage evo instead of directly catching it. I wish i did stack those Starmies, Manectrics and Venusaurs too :weeps: 

9 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Drag me :eli: but I usually get ~8 shinies during CD,  I guess I'm too used to my shiny luck

I got three within the first thirty minutes and in total, which is the most I’ve ever gotten for a single Pokémon :rip: Then again, I usually only participate in CD for the first hour :oh:

2 hours ago, JonginBey said:

I got three within the first thirty minutes and in total, which is the most I’ve ever gotten for a single Pokémon :rip: Then again, I usually only participate in CD for the first hour :oh:

This is nice, sometimes you just get that lucky :gaycat4: I usually get the first shiny in like 15 minutes but during Bagon and Torchic it took me half an hour so I guess I can't allow myself to not fully paricipate in CD

Anyone who caught a Gible? I didn't :rip: 

I caught a lot of Cherrims but still not its previous evolution Cherubi. Its grassy lure module based so :rip: 

I just have the blue snail and cherrim from the new wave. :skull:

Omg, I just got a shiny Ho-Oh from research breakthrough! :eek: my first quest reward shiny :weeps:

As for the new gen 4 pokémon, I have the blue Shellos, both forms of Cherrim and one Cherubi, so no progress made from Sunday or so.

Got 13 shiny Torchic, but more importantly, got a perfect one I evolved with Blast Burn, plus I got one with almost perfect stats for Great League :celestial:

4 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Anyone who caught a Gible? I didn't :rip: 

I caught a lot of Cherrims but still not its previous evolution Cherubi. Its grassy lure module based so :rip: 

I haven't seen it and I have 2 10kms waiting to hatch, let's hope one of those have one :dancehall3: