Pokémon GO - New gen 4 pokemons are out! Lapras Raid week!

12,786 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, craven92 said:

I cant find detective pikachu. Ive taken so many pics of different pokemon and he will not show up 

Keep trying it took me like 150 pictures! 

23 minutes ago, Simpleman said:

Keep trying it took me like 150 pictures! 

Ok i feel better now that im not the only one lol. My boyfriend got it on the first try. :psyduck:

After getting a shiny two days in a row before the event started, I’ve gotten nothing! I did catch a level 30 perfect Aipom which is cool. But I can’t believe that I haven’t gotten a shiny something yet. 

5 hours ago, craven92 said:

Ok i feel better now that im not the only one lol. My boyfriend got it on the first try. :psyduck:

Lol some people are luckier than us. Got my first event shiny this time around! 

So I've gotten two shiny Aipom already. I hope I can finally get a shiny Snubbull though, I've seen over 1,000 of them, or at least a Magikarp. I already have two of them but I want a red Gyarados with good IVs so I've been doing Magikarp quests for a while now. I've been avoiding clicking on Psyduck as well but because of the DP quests I started checking them and of course I got a shiny one. I already traded an extra one away and now I have another one. At least this one is full odds.

Huge things about to happen :duca: 

22 hours ago, UnusualBoy said:

Has anyone found a shiny Aipom so far? I haven't had any luck with it so far, actually no shiny Psyduck or Snubull either :rip: 

Finally got my shiny Aipom, it's only 73% but I don't care :alexz: 

No luck with the shiny Pokémon as usual :weeps:

but on the good note I caught a Latias :celestial:

This game is so boring rn :toofunny2:

I need new raid bosses.

35 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

I need new raid bosses.

Yeah, they need to do a revamp because even with these events, it kind of gets boring doing the same thing each time. I mean after I caught my shiny Aipom, I only open it to send gifts or caught a daily mons for exp pts but that is it.

4 hours ago, cuneytb said:

I need new raid bosses.

Know how you snap out of your boredom? By sending me a ******* gift, how bout that?

I still haven't gotten a Shiny from this event.. Ouch

My gotcha caught a shiny Aipom and Psyduck this morning. Over the weekend I caught 2 shiny Lotads during the rainy weather, a shiny Bulbasaur and hatched a shiny Mareep. Whew my luck has been crazy :party:

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Know how you snap out of your boredom? By sending me a ******* gift, how bout that?

a DRAG! :ahh: 

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Whoooop

Tell ha!!!!!

16 hours ago, Edibles. said:

I still haven't gotten a Shiny from this event.. Ouch

Same sis. :'(

Hadn’t gotten a shiny Pokémon from any of the events until this one. Got a shiny Snubull the other day and just got a shiny Psyduck!

Y'all over here complaining about one event when I haven't gotten a shiny in almost two months! :rip:

This event has been a ****ing mess. Update yesterday ****ed with the stardust for lucky Pokémon. Yet another update today. I still haven’t gotten a shiny, despite seeing hundreds of Aipom, Psyduck, Bulbasaur and Snubbull. I guess my one-two punch before the event used all of my luck for the month. 

My only shinies this event were one Aipom and one Charmander :toofunny3: I hate getting Community Day shinies. I already have two shiny Snubbull from before the event and one shiny Psyduck, but I really hope I can get another Psyduck so I can evolve one :'(

Can yall add me i need friends and need gift from people all around the world thanks in advance my code is : 1220 0416 6826

Not until they released the rest of Gen IV like Shellos, Burmy Hippopotas and Gible.

I think Gen V will start at the end of 2019. 

This event has been pretty good for me. I got 2 shiny Aipoms, a shiny Cubone, and a random shiny Machop.

I still don't have a shiny Psyduck, so that's what I'm really on the hunt for. I checked so many the weekend it first came out, and got nothing, so I'll be really disappointed if I don't get one this event.

It has been announced the Extraordinary Raid Week from May 21st to 28th: https://pokemongohub.net/post/event/extraordinary-raid-week/

It will include some rare mons like: Shinx, Bronzor, Clamperl. Shiny Bronzor will be released.

Lapras Raid Day, May 25th, its shiny form will be available too.

Finally something interesting :party: