Pokémon GO - All Hail Queen Purugly

11,685 posts in this topic

Nerevanin

my two shinies evolved one into Huntail and one into Gorebyss, woohoo! :party:

cuneytb

Oh wow. So everyone got both of their evolutions? Thats great :clap3: 

Walk_Away21

I have something going on later today (it's a Saturday, shocking!). These three hour events are so dumb.

Walk_Away21

I have something going on later today (it's a Saturday, shocking!). These three hour events are so dumb.

Nerevanin
22 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Oh wow. So everyone got both of their evolutions? Thats great :clap3: 

on reddit there are several members who got like 3+ of one of the evolutions but can't get the other one. I think we had a lot of luck (especially me since I had only 2 shinies).

cuneytb
1 hour ago, Nerevanin said:

on reddit there are several members who got like 3+ of one of the evolutions but can't get the other one. I think we had a lot of luck (especially me since I had only 2 shinies).

I just saw that Reversal got 7 shiny Huntails :toofunny2: 

UnusualBoy

I wasted 2 passes today :ace: and still no shiny Latias

Let’s hope I have better luck on the Clamperl event.

TylerN

There are some people on reddit get locked out of the game after finishing Margikarp or Wailmer quest. And the funny thing is the event is about to start in an hour here and I saved 2 Margikarp from Quest for those kinda quest 💀💀 Imagine get locked out right at the start of the event 💀

ETA: Dont do the Catch a Margikarp or Walmer Quest or you will be locked out of the game, forever connecting issue and error to load :deadbanana2:

cuneytb
29 minutes ago, TylerN said:

There are some people on reddit get locked out of the game after finishing Margikarp or Wailmer quest. And the funny thing is the event is about to start in an hour here and I saved 2 Margikarp from Quest for those kinda quest 💀💀 Imagine get locked out right at the start of the event 💀

ETA: Dont do the Catch a Margikarp or Walmer Quest or you will be locked out of the game, forever connecting issue and error to load :deadbanana2:

Weirdly, that quest didn't do anything to me. Don't do it though if it is so risky There are about 15 quests to do.

greeneyedsoul

I remember completing that quest a few times and I didn't have any problems.

And I actually have two unclaimed Clamperl quests. :celestial4: