Pokémon GO - All Hail Queen Purugly

11,685 posts in this topic

EriKills
7 hours ago, cuneytb said:

Lapras had over 3000 cp when the game came out. It was totally op and in every gym. Since its nerf, its totally over. Walrein did surpass it, and so did a lot of new ice and water types.

Yeah I think that's mostly why I still use lapras and vaporean simply for the amount of stardust i already invested powering them up before the nerfs:rip:  but they make horrible attackers nn Im better off just using my fully powered mewtwo or dragonite than those heffers smh. 

Ichinaru19

Went on a trip to Houston and got three Corsolas and then I had a connecting flight in Florida and caught a Carnivine :jonny: I saw a Heracross in a mall right next to the airport but couldn't reach it :jonny:

Stevie

Meltan is 20km of walking for one candy? Mess! I'm never getting a Melmetal.

Ichinaru19
6 hours ago, Stevie said:

Meltan is 20km of walking for one candy? Mess! I'm never getting a Melmetal.

You need to have a Switch and the Pokemon Lets Go game to essentially get Melmetal

cuneytb

Do you guys all trade? I have a lot of gen 1 luckies right now :party: Even Dragonite :party: 

And i have finally a great Murkrow omg. I traded one, it turned out to be lucky and has 96IVs :heart2: 

Can't wait for Honchkrow :duca: 

Can't_M!ss_This

I’ve been hitting Spoink like crazy. Momma needs a new pair of shoes so this game needs to be more generous 

Heldenzeit
23 hours ago, jpow said:

Got a shiny Misdreavus :smitten:

Slay a bit! :smitten: 

cuneytb

I did spoof with my second account and i caught a Palkia, and a shiny Spoink :smitten: 

I'm going to trade them both with my 2016 pokemons so they both will be lucky :duca: 

There is a %75 chance to have a lucky when you trade a 2016 pokemon :duca: 

1 hour left though and i need my fathers telephone and he is not home yet :rip: 

greeneyedsoul

No shiny Spoink yet. No shiny for me since the Psyduck event either.

Stevie

cuneytb

Oh wow, so i did spoof on my second account and went to disneyworld :ahh: 

I caught 6 Heracross, a lot of Corsolas and a Carnivine :rip:  + Illumise was also there. 4 regionals in one pic :rip: 

+ i caught a shiny Poochyena :rip: 

I just started to spoof yesterday and i have already pokemons i don't have. shiny Poochyena, shiny Spoink, Palkia and Carnivine :duca: 

glad that i have already the other regionals though. I can easily get 1 lucky out of all of them. I want especially Heracross to be lucky :duca: 

(and tomorrow is my last chance) 

Can't_M!ss_This
1 hour ago, greeneyedsoul said:

No shiny Spoink yet. No shiny for me since the Psyduck event either.

Stevie

Psyduck was a complete bust for me, as was Sunkern, Delibird, Magnemite and Drowzee. Still don’t have them. I ended up with a Natu a few weeks later though. Tailow/Zigzagoon ended up with me getting one Tailow. I’ve gotten one Spoink so far. 

Can't_M!ss_This

The crazy thing is people are always wowing at my shiny catching but I actually miss out on a lot. Like I managed 7 Pinsir (no I don’t cheat) but do I have Murkow? Nope. Like I’ve hatched 3 shiny Wynaut. Which is crazy in and of itself but they also make up 3/4 of the shiny Pokémon I’ve hatched. 

cuneytb

Well i'm also missing a lot of shinies. 

For example, i have 13 shiny Squirtles, but i never caught a shiny Murkrow, Duskull or Shupput either, even though i did shiny check them a LOT! 

There are 156 shiny pokemons rn in game, and i have 67 of them. I have only 2 shiny legendaries, Moltres and Lugia. Moltres from CD, Lugia from RB. 

UnusualBoy

Yeah, I miss tons of shinies like Spoink, Natu, Misdrevous, Wailmer, Poochy, Tailow, Zigza, Pinsir, Heracross, Ho Oh, Lugia, Psyduck, Charmander, Murkow, Duskull, Moltres, Zapdos, Delibird, etc as I said tons :skull: 

Although, I don't really mind, most of them come with AWFUL colors and ****ty IVs. My shiny Feebas is the exception tho :gaycat4:

TylerN

There are a lot of shinies tho, I don't think anyone without spoofing could get all of them :shakeno: I have 32 shiny lines (2 legendaries, and I separated the Eevelution) and it's like not even half of the released shinies :rip:

cuneytb

Well i have also 54 lucky dex entries. Just from this event. A 98ivs lucky Heracross is seriously one of the best i could get :heart2: and a lucky 96ivs Murkrow :heart2: 

i need to trade so much still :weeps: 

Can't_M!ss_This

Just a reminder that the Chinese New Year event ends today at 4pm EST, or in 7 1/2 hours. Get your shiny Spoink while you can!

Walk_Away21

This past week has been insane lol. My one and only Feebas raid I got a shiny. Found a shiny shellder and a shiny drifloon.

AA6BEzL.gif

jgorny

ugh i haven't found a shiny spoink yet :(

cuneytb

I have a shiny spionk on my other account and i will trade it to my main one. 

Wondering what shiny we will get as shiny though during the valentines day event which starts 3 hours later :duca: 

Diesel

Anybody here got a decent Meltan ? All the ones I caught have terrible IV except that 80% one I just caught few minutes ago. I just got a 9% wtf :rip: Both of my shiny are around 60/70% as well

jgorny
4 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

I have a shiny spionk on my other account and i will trade it to my main one. 

Wondering what shiny we will get as shiny though during the valentines day event which starts 3 hours later :duca: 

oh lord niantic is wearing me out with their constant events 

cuneytb

The valentine event started. Everywhere is pink lol i have no problem with this event, but its a bit tiring to have an event after event after event. I wish at least the friendship luck event was still going on.