9th Tournament Best Female Single WINNER REVEALED!!!!!!!!!

Ivan_brit

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ivan_brit

• Brodie

• eddytws

• Fruity

Horrible top 3, but New Rules is the best of them so congrats I guess. 

New Rules is amazing and iconic :fan:

thank you so much for doing this game!

i think new rules was the most iconic single this year so im fine with it :clap3:

Thanks @Ivan_brit for hosting this season. This maybe your last, but I'll say that it's such a fun tournament to participate. 

It’s just a cute bop but congrats I guess.

Cute winner should have been Praying/Green Light/LOTB. Thanks for hosting! :clap3:

Definitely the deserved winner of that top 2, thank you for hosting @Ivan_brit :heart2: it was really a lot of fun up until the last 3 or 4 rounds lol. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it each round :heart2:

talent WON

tmp_5FSruD_78d4cbcb1d686eb0_dancing.gif

Tbh new rules is cute I just started liking it like 2 months ago but the real winner is The Cure because it still gets DAILY regular airplay on several radio stations in NYC. 

4AFpdxF.gif

4 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Tbh new rules is cute I just started liking it like 2 months ago but the real winner is The Cure because it still gets DAILY regular airplay on several radio stations in NYC. 

4AFpdxF.gif

:deadbanana2:

Did you know that Dua sing is Top 10 at Pop Radio & Overall radio ??? :dancehall:

On 12/18/2017 at 4:43 PM, Ivan_brit said:

:deadbanana2:

Did you know that Dua sing is Top 10 at Pop Radio & Overall radio ??? :dancehall:

Yea but longevity sis 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a lil late :gaycat4:

A disappointing few rounds at the end, Love on the Brain deserved to be at least top 3. New Rules is a bop anyway.

7uhCnsa.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.