Final: #5 Miley 47K; Demi loses #2 by 1K.

iHype.

#2 and #3 are the same ****. They're both good positions that are not #1. It's not like having #2 albums is a separate accolade :toofunny2: So chill and don't make a fool of yourselves. She did well. She might be #2 on Billboard anyway.

Tamar at #14 in SPS and top 5 in sales is pretty good! Fergie's hold sales is also decent

The Killers collapsing with a 94% decrease :toofunny2: Not surprised. Terrible album and they were never huge in the US. I was shocked by their numbers last week.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainMusic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Grumpy Gills

• B-Rabbit

1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

why couldn't Tom Petty 

Bitch :rip:   you are going to hell and dragged me with you

18 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

#2 and #3 are the same ****. They're both good positions that are not #1. It's not like having #2 albums is a separate accolade :toofunny2: So chill and don't make a fool of yourselves. She did well. She might be #2 on Billboard anyway.

Tamar at #14 in SPS and top 5 in sales is pretty good! Fergie's hold sales is also decent

The Killers collapsing with a 94% decrease :toofunny2: Not surprised. Terrible album and they were never huge in the US. I was shocked by their numbers last week.

And also they bundled

5 hours ago, seanoh said:

Imagine having 7 albums without ever scanning platinum, no Grammys, and no top 5 hits. Yet Lovatics are in here keep talking about Demi's starpower :skull: 

Take your #3 and go. Shania is comfortable at #1 with her amazing accolades behind her.

Wait I thought her self-titled had enough hit singles to cause a good SPS hence Platinum? Isn’t the album gold on pure sales alone?

wow America really is over...

Can we throwback to when Lovatics and Smilers genuinely thought Demi and Miley would outsell Shania? I wanna feel smug for a minute.

butterflysupreme
2 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

Can we throwback to when Lovatics and Smilers genuinely thought Demi and Miley would outsell Shania? I wanna feel smug for a minute.

It wasn’t only them. I don’t stan either of then but I genuinely did not think Demi would sell less than 100k

why do yall want #2 so bad. #1 is the only spot that matters

if you’re not #1, it doesn’t matter if you’re #2 or #3 or #5 :rip:

Edited by Michael21

3 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

why couldn't Tom Petty 

Omg.  I was *literally* thinking the same thing when I didn't know whether he'd pull a Bowie/Prince and steal the #1.

That is literally the only reason I was praying for him to pull through the first day.

Since Shania got the #1 I'm glad he got the #2 though.  :eatpopcorn:

3 minutes ago, Michael21 said:

if you’re not #1, it doesn’t matter if you’re #2 or #3 or #5 :rip:

Tell that to Nelly Furtado.

Edited by Zymphonic

35 minutes ago, Hooker Barbie said:

Sis where

:rip: mess

glad for Shania, she's a legend :clap3: and album is flawless

Demi deserved better placement this time tho :'( she finally makes really good record from beggining to the end :clap3:

someone add #2 to this gif tho :skull:

Et45TZ2.gif

Shania made a comeback after 15 years of break.

RJqfp1L.gif

Demi being Demi:

9DRYtCX.gif

Still looking for a lane in the industry by channelling other artists. Previous album tried to remake kissing girls, OOTB Katy looks,... and this album sounds urban like Ariana. Always running behind something and coming short by a small margin.

Miley tried to replace her previous audience with country market that will blindly buy millions of albums any way. It didn't work for her.

cef.gif

Between rock and hard place.

10 hours ago, Arxane Sykes said:

He's mimicking an SYG post about Katy. :dies:

10 hours ago, Arxane Sykes said:

No wait. It was an SYG repost from the Katy base. :dies:

OT: Poor Miley. :'(

Our impact.

1 hour ago, TheWayWeWere said:

someone add #2 to this gif tho :skull:

Et45TZ2.gif

:skull:

Shania came through with that #1 :clap3:

Not horrible for Demi but Miley's album sales are tragic. If you asked me before this era I would have said she would have been #1 :rip: 

demi fans were sure hoping for #1 but they werent expecting it. they were okay with the fact that shania and miley were gonna debut higher..  where did they even brag :rip:

congrats demi! not bad :clap3:

The Miley sales are absolutely horrible, i mean Malibu was a hit everywhere, i know the genre is very different from any pop artist now, but didnt her last album did 300k?

5 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

why couldn't Tom Petty 

i shouldn't have laughed :rip: 

Miley doing the exact 5H numbers :skull: 

Unknown User

I swear whenever a fan base starts coming for Meghan they get karma :skull:

OT: Tom Petty :clap3: 

11 hours ago, Émotif Fool said:

Miley definitely seems to be mimicking a more Beyoncé-like career shift right now, transitioning from radio friendly pop girl (DC, DIL, BD, IASF) into a more sophisticated, acclaimed respected artist and performer (4, ST, L). Younger Now will probably be her 4, underperforming singles left and right but she will solidify a touring fanbase and won't really flop even if it seems like a career lull.

lmaooooo bye :ahh:

9 minutes ago, MTrain Grande said:

I swear whenever a fan base starts coming for Meghan they get karma :skull:

not really :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.