Final: #5 Miley 47K; Demi loses #2 by 1K.

iHype.

7 minutes ago, nuclear said:

Press about what? talk about pot calling the kettle black.

Next time don’t attack a person’s language and suggest English is not their primary language. Learn some etiquette please or people will not like you.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainMusic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Grumpy Gills

• B-Rabbit

11 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

Omg, the Demi haters are just FUMING :deadbanana:

If anything, it's you Lovatics who are pressed and fuming on Demi not getting the top spot.

Guess y'all can't blame the bundle for blocking Demi now huh? :chick1:

43 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

I love how everyone is making fun of Demi's position while completely disregarding the fact that it took a legend to sell her album alongside tour bundles and another legend to literally die in order to block her from #1 and #2. :fan: She's the real #1 if you ignore gimmicks & y'all know that.

stop embarrassing yourself 

23 minutes ago, nuclear said:

I and the critics disagree. Consider not many aside Lorde release great pop album is was hard not to be in the running.

oops forgot Lorde, I still think of her as primarily alternative

15 minutes ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Next time don’t attack a person’s language and suggest English is not their primary language. Learn some etiquette please or people will not like you.

is it though? You need to grow thicker skin. There was nothing wrong with what i said. You need to get out more, you are too tense and way too sensitive.

Edited by nuclear

51 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

I love how everyone is making fun of Demi's position while completely disregarding the fact that it took a legend to sell her album alongside tour bundles and another legend to literally die in order to block her from #1 and #2. :fan: She's the real #1 if you ignore gimmicks & y'all know that.

http://www.buzzanglemusic.com/charts/albums/

Except it looks like Demi still lost.  :eek:

Btw, Shania didn't bundle in UK or Aus and she won those large markets.

Demi came in... let me scroll a bit... oh, **** she's way down there!  I'm 'bout to get carpal tunnel up in here...  :fan:

Did I mention Shania already picked up her platinum award for NOW after four days on sale in Canada?

Something Demi still hasn't had the pleasure of doing..... after nine years........ anywhere.

:cm:

Edited by Zymphonic

Not Demi missing a higher spot because of 1k again :deadbanana3:

6 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Guess y'all can't blame the bundle for blocking Demi now huh? :chick1:

they blame death

Podobny obraz

1 minute ago, Burqa said:

Not Demi missing a higher spot because of 1k again :deadbanana3:

according @heckinglovato she should do tour bundle (for non existing tour) or... die?

1 minute ago, UNNAMI said:

they blame death

Podobny obraz

Insensitive 

1 minute ago, phreshprince said:

Insensitive 

a lovatic said that dying is a gimmick and Petty's death blocked Demi and it's Petty's fault that he died. That's Insensitive.

Edited by UNNAMI

sjfjfkfk the demi stans going into meltdown mode

5 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

according @heckinglovato she should do tour bundle (for non existing tour) or... die?

random though but can you imagine faking your own death so your cd gets to the #1 spot :deadbanana: I can actually see some pop stars doing it

Don't understand how Demi is doing worse than her last album with a bigger hit...a mess

Demi Lovato's fans, please control yourself

Just now, Burqa said:

random though but can you imagine faking your own death so your cd gets to the #1 spot :deadbanana: I can actually see some pop stars doing it

names sis, names :d

definately not demi beacuse she is kinda the coolest, down to earth person ever

I bought and love Demi's album but her stans are unbearable :doc:

It's just a chart it's not that serious

51 minutes ago, heckinglovato said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

58 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Not dying being a gimmick :skull:

I hate myself for cackling but...:ahh: 

I'm happy for Tom because he deserves the respect. But like....1k got me triggered :dies:  She really wasn't meant to have it 

top 3 is still glorious. And Miley pulling through for top 5 :clap3:

Imagine having 7 albums without ever scanning platinum, no Grammys, and no top 5 hits. Yet Lovatics are in here keep talking about Demi's starpower :skull: 

Take your #3 and go. Shania is comfortable at #1 with her amazing accolades behind her.

12 minutes ago, seanoh said:

Imagine having 7 albums without ever scanning platinum, no Grammys, and no top 5 hits. Yet Lovatics are in here keep talking about Demi's starpower :skull: 

Take your #3 and go. Shania is comfortable at #1 with her amazing accolades behind her.

This is her 6th album.? Not 7th

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.