Final: #5 Miley 47K; Demi loses #2 by 1K.

iHype.

I imagine Shania sps isn’t that great which should benefit Demi tbh

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CaptainMusic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Grumpy Gills

• B-Rabbit

1 minute ago, Dark Miracles said:

Good to see an icon showing those bottom of the barrel bitches their place. :clap3:

Talent always wins

I've foreseen this. Anyway, Demi gave me her best effort, so I'm not mad. 

Wow :eek:

I'm glad - because this is her big comeback and Demi didn't care about the no. 1.

3 minutes ago, romonster said:

She has ticket bundles so this was expected. Poor Demi.

You guys are so annoying. You were all counting Demi out at every corner. But now it's poor Demi when she always was the one likely to end up being #3. What about Miley? -.-

I am fine with whatever numbers she pulls out. She released today because she obviously didn't care about being #1.

Edited by Mat.91

That's what happens when you do tour bundles when this is your 2nd tour 10 years and first album in 15 years. Demi still going to sell more albums in the long run and on iTunes/retail/streaming :celestial5:

Edited by B-Rabbit

I don't know her........but I like her for blocking trash........certain bases were getting too big headed and overly Confident..

3 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Demi got her #1 album due to a dumb rule (that was changed later the same year) too.

6svOWdX.gif

Tour bundles need to not be counted anymore though.

wait explain this

They updated the article

Shania is expected to score a six-figure debut, which at this point looks sufficient to surpass bows by Safehouse/Island/Hollywood's Demi Lovato and RCA's Miley Cyrus. Check back here tomorrow for updates.

100K+ for Shania, possibly below 100K for Miley/Demi.

nnnn called this. That's what Demi and Miley stans get for being cocky the last 16 hours.....

Just now, Camilitau.u said:

I don't know her........but I like her for blocking trash........certain bases were getting too big headed and overly Confident..

everybody knows this.. how old are u?

1 minute ago, B-Rabbit said:

That's what happens when you do tour bundles when this is your 2nd tour 10 years and first album in 15 years. Demi still going to sell more actual albums in long run and on iTunes/retail/streaming :celestial5:

Allow me to gag from cackling

5 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Demi deserved this, ugh. Tour bundles won again.

:ace:

Just now, Camilitau.u said:

lol

Lovatics confident about chart-success? Have you been living on another planet?

Please, just stop

Tbh the music industry is super ageist and I'm not mad that a tour bundle is helping her out because otherwise she would be robbed of her comeback 

Just now, iHype. said:

They updated the article

100K+ for Shania, possibly below 100K for Miley/Demi.

Ka-Ching for Shania indeed. 

Poor the other washed up Disney gorlz

Demi herself said she doesn't care about scoring a #1 album this time around.  Let's give it to the woman who's been through hell and hot water for the last decade, she deserves it too.

6svOWdX.gif

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

nnnn called this. That's what Demi and Miley stans get for being cocky the last 16 hours.....

We all knew about Shania though. And Demi fans knew she would be below her and Miley. :skull: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.