DJs Grey f/ Avril Lavigne & Anthony Green - "Wings Clipped"

252 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, -Lewymocha- said:

I didn’t say it was their newest release just that they have a modern youth following, even if small, is a door way into Avril’s music. After a 4 year break, it’s a great re introduction for her ! 

let's wait and see. right now I am not sure if Avril isn't opening doors for them instead :-*

for sure it's a great move to (finally!) start collaborating more with other musicians.

Just now, xanjaxx said:

let's wait and see. right now I am not sure if Avril isn't opening doors for them instead :-*

for sure it's a great move to (finally!) collaborating with other musicians.

For sure she’ll benefit them more! 

she needs to collab more and this is the sound she should be going for an electro poprock its modern but still her. this was refreshing and good it sno wonder she'd pay it dust lmfao

This is so unexpected. Her voice sounds a bit strange, I even thought that was Grey's voice at first listen since I didn't know who Grey was :rip: This new direction might suit her well anyways.

Wish it was just Avril only. It’s definitely a cool new direction for her, mixing her old school elements with modern day sounds, but the topline isn’t really my favorite. 

Mess @ queen not even dropping a clue about this! So random but this is really good yas!!!

Wow this sounds amazing, dark but catchy at the same time. But I wish the chorus had some melody though....

cool hearing her on something new but the production is dated and the song doesn't "lift" or go anywhere. 

uh hmm. idk about this

1444432350648.gif

doing wings clipped with Avril Lavigne & Anthony Green was a pretty surreal experience to say the least. we grew up listening to avril and circa survive, so it was an honor to have them both on this

iTunes

#27 Vietnam

#100 Brazil

A hit. :weeps:

58 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

iTunes

#27 Vietnam

#100 Brazil

A hit. :weeps:

Just bought it from itunes Vietnam :darh:. Absolutely amazing :o. Didn't see this coming. Please release it as a single dude!

her voice is still cute even though the breakdown is a bit boring, first minute of the song is listenable :jamming: 

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

cool hearing her on something new but the production is dated and the song doesn't "lift" or go anywhere. 

What you just heard is very LQ girl. This is much better in HQ :booty:

6 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Just bought it from itunes Vietnam :darh:. Absolutely amazing :o. Didn't see this coming. Please release it as a single dude!

They could really release this as single if the lead is not coming anytime soon.

No harm. :'(

6 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

They could really release this as single if the lead is not coming anytime soon.

No harm. :'(

She could have 2 singles concurrently. Look at Demi, she has 2 songs in Top 10 pop radio now :booty:

20 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

She could have 2 singles concurrently. Look at Demi, she has 2 songs in Top 10 pop radio now :booty:

Lets not act like the good sis Ramona wouldn't struggle with two singles. :rip:

Just now, greeneyedsoul said:

Lets not act like the good sis Ramona wouldn't struggle with two singles. :rip:

If this is smashing, it could gain alot of hype and interests for her first single you know. Benefits she gets will be more than harms.

This isn't even in Top 1500 US itnes yet :eli:

Avril didn't even acknowledge this yet :skull: 

wow, this really sounds good. I'm acutally getting excited for new Avril music :duca: 

Come on Queen! Make a post about it..

Your own fans don't even know it's out :dancehall: 

I love it. Reminds me of them stop piracy commercials for some reason LOL.