Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists (Spin-Off)

78 posts in this topic

06e736d8-bec2-4337-86ab-a3188502e408.jpg

Freeform has ordered a new drama pilot, Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, from Warner Horizon Scripted Television, it was announced today by Karey Burke, Freeform’s executive vice president, Programming & Development.

"At Freeform, we are committed to delivering shows that push boundaries and become a part of our viewers lives. Pretty Little Liars was a cultural phenomenon so it's no wonder fans wanted more." said Karey Burke, executive vice president, programming and development, Freeform. "We can't wait to continue Marlene King's rich and revolutionary storytelling with a new crop of leading ladies from Beacon Heights who will hold just as many secrets and lies as Rosewood did."

“I’m beyond excited to continue my collaboration with Sara Shepard, Alloy, Freeform and Warner Horizon,” says Marlene King. "I can’t wait to introduce our fans – and Sasha and Janel – to a new world of thrills and chills in Beacon Heights."

Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists, is based on the popular book series The Perfectionists, written by Sara Shepard, who also penned the #1 New York Times bestselling book series Pretty Little Liars. Everything about the town of Beacon Heights seems perfect, from their top-tier college to their overachieving residents. But nothing in Beacon Heights is as it appears to be. The stress of needing to be perfect leads to the town’s first murder. Behind every Perfectionist is a secret, a lie and a needed alibi. Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists is produced by Alloy Entertainment and Long Lake Media in association with Warner Horizon Scripted Television. I. Marlene King (Pretty Little Liars, Famous in Love) wrote the pilot and serves as executive producer with Leslie Morgenstein (Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries) and Gina Girolamo (The 100, The Originals).

:rip: 

The two books were good but they will drag it aka PLL so no thanks

Can we remove I. Marlene King after how she disrespected fans with that finale?

7 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Marlene King's rich and revolutionary storytelling

tenor.gif

Let the show rot in piss. How is this even going to work when Emily and Alison ended up together? Kiiiii if they broke up, I'm here for the Emison fans meltdowns :ahh:

OMG YAAAAAAAAAS!!! :alexz:

I rewatch PLL (again) at the moment and i'm really excited. I know, the show is a mess sometimes, but i love this mess. Don't care for Alison that much, but i'm excited to see more of Queen Mona.

Yes. Give me as much PLL as possible :party: 

No one was here for Ravenswood and this doesn't sound like the tea either....but then I just read the book summary and I'm a little perchT.

Lord have mercy. :ace: Can Marlene stop with the foolishness. :hoetenks: At least do it without her & the writers of PLL dumb*****. :doc:

Ofcourse you're the one to make this thread. You'll be perched for the premiere :dies: @Daddy

OMG I knew the legendary show would live on :weeps: 

11 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Ofcourse you're the one to make this thread. You'll be perched for the premiere :dies: @Daddy

It popped up on my Facebook feed. :emofish:

And yes, of course :smitten: 

Wasn't going to watch any spin-off but now I'm tempted because of legend Mona. 

1 hour ago, squishy said:

No one was here for Ravenswood and this doesn't sound like the tea either....but then I just read the book summary and I'm a little perchT.

you read my exact thoughts. i was like "are you serious?" until the book summary. it sounds JUICY so i might tune into the first 2 episodes to see if it's for me or not.

but my real question is, when is Famous In Love Season 2 happening?

i'm down for more Mona but Allison? 

Yes! Cant wait for more of legend Mona 

I'm ready for this :fan: 

CeCe is alive!

2 hours ago, waryofothers said:

CeCe is alive!

Imagine if the bitch really faked it :jonny:  I saw someone mention on twitter that the purple roses she had in her hands are the same purple roses on the cover of Perfectionists book. 

Legend M lives on :smitten:

Alison can choke tbh.