Zero Tolerance for Hate Speech Read more... ×

Big Brother Canada 6 | WINNER + Final Draft Update

7,140 posts in this topic

Chemical X.

So the truth comes out :sistrens: Maddy's BS in jury actually worked. None of them could see the logic in Kaela's game move (which actually got her to F2) and thought she was just obsessed with Derek

Congrats, Paras. Your game-winning move was brainwashing Maddy. I actually respect that.

tenor.gif 

badgirlriri
On 5/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, Chemical X. said:

Another thing that I could legit write an essay on, is how Kaela's jury management DID exist. She did a lot to repair relationships, she stayed as honest as possible, she showered Maddy and Will with compliments. Three people went to jury thinking she was the most deserving winner. People act as if she did nothing to appease the jury and that's just false. If anything you could say she didn't tone down her personality for them, but that's not jury management imo.

Kaela spent two hours with Maddy explaining why she was the target, and Maddy chose to believe her own opinions about Kaela rather than reality and the words Kaela was saying. Paras/Maddy divulged the plan for Maddy to go to Daela and ask them to layout their games so she could give notes to the jury. Kaela embraced it and told Maddy everything about her strategy, but Maddy refused to believe it and twisted everything in Derek's favor. It really kills me that Kaela would've lost to Derek 7-0. That is not only bitter, it is delusional.

I truly believe that Maddy's narrative about Kaela being a lovesick puppy for Derek is what tanked her game in jury. As Daela steamrolled the trio like Olivia predicted, I think the jury got more and more salty. Maddy's narrative (and I think she really believed it, which is even worse) gave the jurors a chance to see Kaela as weak, embarrassing, etc. all of the things she and her gameplay weren't. It was a personal attack that called her character into question, and imo could make Johnny/etc. believe that "Slaela" wasn't real, and that they were being duped by a basic white girl who would go to ends of the world for mediocre dick. 

I do not know my BB history that well, but has anyone ever tanked a front-runner's chances by lying to their fellow jury members? Sure, people perceive things in different ways, but straight up trying to ruin someone's game? I know they made a pact against Jillian in BBCAN1, but we can thank Topaz for that mess not working. It's just crazy to me you would go to those lengths, for someone else's game??? Maddy needs legit help, it makes no sense for her to pledge allegiance to Paras like that. Like an insecure middle schooler trying to get in with the cool crowd, so everyone takes advantage of her :skull: but Maddy's a grown ass woman. RIP.

On 5/13/2018 at 1:47 PM, fais_2311 said:

Don't listen to bitter fans. 

Floater Legend, Queen Jun approved of Floater Princess Paras. 

Jun, Paras and that rat Andy.. What a floater trinity

The way this didn't in any way answer his question LMAO, somebody's pressed that his fave is another ****ty winner :ahh:

Diarrhoea
7 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

So the truth comes out :sistrens: Maddy's BS in jury actually worked. None of them could see the logic in Kaela's game move (which actually got her to F2) and thought she was just obsessed with Derek

Congrats, Paras. Your game-winning move was brainwashing Maddy. I actually respect that.

tenor.gif 

Paras her jury strategy worked :cm:

fais_2311
3 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

One step ahead from everyone. Legend

Brooke-lynn
12 hours ago, Chemical X. said:

tenor.gif 

YIKES!

That just means those people couldn't do math...wow, I didnt think they would admit to being idiots, I thought they would just use the bull**** excuse of "Jury Management" as if Kaela was the next coming of Paul :biblio: :biblio:

artangel

The winner is rotten

The jury is bitter

/end thread

badgirlriri
12 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

As stupid as that jury is, gotta give it to her I guess. :emofish:

6 hours ago, Brooke-lynn said:

YIKES!

That just means those people couldn't do math...wow, I didnt think they would admit to being idiots, I thought they would just use the bull**** excuse of "Jury Management" as if Kaela was the next coming of Paul :biblio: :biblio:

Yeah, like imagine being that ****ing dumb and calling yourself a superfan.  :skull:

Brooke-lynn

I’m honestly shocked Season 7 was renewed with no issue makes me think those rumors that the show was never in real danger last year were true and they only used the fans to get a better deal with their Production Team. 

TheEmancipation

Yes! I wasn't expecting season 6 to be better than season 5, and it wasn't, but season 6 was still a really good season! There was really interesting gameplay and unique house dynamics all season. 

That being said the editing was a mess and IF you really need all that product placement don't do the stupid tasks with Will making kaela kiss the fish or whatever... So much drama and gameplay was left out of the edit.

TheEmancipation

Also I met Jon at his job last week and he was honestly SOOO nice. I'm not even a big fan of him or Neda (team Ika and Cassandra here) and I just wanted a selfie as a BBCAN fan but he still took time to talk about this season with me for quite some time.

He thinks Kaela should have won btw!

fais_2311

The fans will appreciate BBCan6 more after BB20 happened. I don't trust Grodbeast. Watch her find a reason and bring back Paul again

TheEmancipation
6 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

The fans will appreciate BBCan6 more after BB20 happened. I don't trust Grodbeast. Watch her find a reason and bring back Paul again

This season was like a better BBCAN3. Probably my second least favourite BBCAN season but still better than any modern BBUS season besides 17 and CBBUS (haven't watched OTT).

Brooke-lynn
19 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

Also I met Jon at his job last week and he was honestly SOOO nice. I'm not even a big fan of him or Neda (team Ika and Cassandra here) and I just wanted a selfie as a BBCAN fan but he still took time to talk about this season with me for quite some time.

He thinks Kaela should have won btw!

That's surprising because he gave off a very Pro-Paras vibe on twitter. I think the majority of the alum rooted for Paras only because Ika was anti towards her...she still has the cult pressed :dies: except for Kevin.