Spain: Becky G hits #1, the curse is over!

Hector

Spain's Top 5 Singles:

1 ▲ 2 2 9 BECKY G / BAD BUNNY MAYORES SONY MUSIC **

2 ▲ 3 3 22 NACHO BAILAME UNIVERSAL 2**

3 ▼ 1 1 11 J BALVIN / WILLY WILLIAM MI GENTE UNIVERSAL 2**

4 ● 4 2 16 MANUEL TURIZO UNA LADY COMO TÚ SONY MUSIC 2**

5 ● 5 3 32 DANNY OCEAN ME REHÚSO WARNER MUSIC GROUP 5**

http://www.elportaldemusica.es/canciones.php

The curse is over. :eatpopcorn: Her video already having 228 million views. :skull: 

Edited by Hector

I hear it all the time in my country (Argentina), I still can't believe she finally achieved success... with SPANISH music :skull:  

She found her sound and market, let's just hope they don't ditch her once the reggaeton trend settles in.

2 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

She found her sound and market, let's just hope they don't ditch her once the reggaeton trend settles in.

That trend has 12 years old in Latin America, I don't think it's disappearing soon :rip: 

I think this started all, at least in my country:

Edited by Losing my ground

Wow it's a bop! Hope it smashes in the US as well. Sugar Daddy anthem :katie2: 

3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

That trend has 12 years old in Latin America, I don't think it's disappearing soon :rip: 

I know when the reggaeton started but it was sort of fading when the EDM took over, hell the genre started becoming more EDM and now every pure reggaeton song is a hit in latin america :deadbanana: 

3 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Yeah ever since that song came out it's consistently been the major music genre, streaming just pushed its popularity to a worldwide scale 

13 hours ago, EmojiClothes said:

The Spanish Selena Gomez always wins :heart2:

Yes even though both of her parents are actually Mexican so the Mexican Spanish Selena Gomez wins.

First selena is the mexican madonna and now becky is the mexican selena gomez atrl just NEVER fails to amuse me :ahh:

For real, though. I'm afraid her curse will extend to 5H when she joins them on tour. She's got some good songs, but I fear the public will never be into her.

On 9/20/2017 at 10:28 PM, ToxicKat said:

Yes even though both of her parents are actually Mexican so the Mexican Spanish Selena Gomez wins.

I'm late replying but really? I was told she was like Spain Spanish before 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.