Niall tops Pop Radio with "Slow Hands"

QueenofCopyPaste

2 minutes ago, s0ph0m0re said:

How is this possible? The song is alright but not that catchy 

How is this not catchy :huh:

Welp, wouldn't have expected it at all. But I'm happy regardless. I hope Too Much to Ask is just as successful!

11 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Harry should be slaying harder but he's not focused

He's probably asleep after performing the first of his tour dates. Filmed and promoted Dunkirk, had an operation on his wrist, etc. Shouldn't take more than a few searches to understand why it was important, given his family history.

Both Niall and Harry are doing great, so it really doesn't matter as to who peaks the highest ? 1D music is 1D!

Well deserved, one of the best pop song this year .

Please sneak in the top 10 Hot 100

18 minutes ago, Roadhouse said:

He's probably asleep after performing the first of his tour dates. Filmed and promoted Dunkirk, had an operation on his wrist, etc. Shouldn't take more than a few searches to understand why it was important, given his family history.

Both Niall and Harry are doing great, so it really doesn't matter as to who peaks the highest ? 1D music is 1D!

What's his family history

One of my favorite songs by such a talented artist! :clap3:

I hope "Too Much To Ask" smashes even harder! :jonny:

White EXCELLENCE :clap3:

Third consecutive twink song in a row to top Pop Radio after Shawn and Charlie :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.