Biggest 2010s Albums in US

iHype.

5 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

Thanks for the first part

your thoughts was not needed because i do love Rihanna a lot and i have all her albums. Everyone who followed music in 2010 would know how HUGE the loud era was so :rip: 

i confused it maybe with a song by her which is close to diamond certification. 3platinum is still very low for that era though. Or 4.

Loud was HUGE in Europe but not that huge in the US. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iHype.

• brianc33710

• Lil Brush

• Mr Boots

5 hours ago, iHype. said:

I based it off SPS totals, not certifications. So an album being overcerfified for extra shipments or like Rihanna’s having the Samsung certification wouldn’t count since that doesn’t count in SPS.

I guess labeling the categories “2x Platinum, 3x Platinum, etc” makes it seem like it’s based on certifications so I’ll probably change it to “2 Million, 3 Million, etc”.

I lot of these I compiled over a year ago before RIAA included SPS or when they just added it and few albums were certified to give a look at how some albums would be with SPS so I don’t still have the actual breakdowns of their SPS.

But if you want to see a breakdown for any album then I’ll post one. And if you see an album that looks too low or too high and point it out then I’ll change it.

I think Boyle's Gift may have sold several hundreds of thousands at Christian outlets, which aren't counted by SS. I know that Joey and Rory's Hymns sold at least 120k at Christian outlets. So taking that back six years, The Gift could've sold much more at Christian stores.

When Taylor gets 2 diamond certs before the decade is up.

anigif_sub-buzz-22166-1498834501-2.gif

3 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

@iHype. What are your estimations for the P!nk albums? 

Can't Take Me Home: 2.7-2.8 million

M!ssundastood: 6.2-6.3 million

Try This: 850K

I'm Not Dead: 2.4 million

Funhouse: 3.5 million

Greatest Hits: 2.5 million 

The Truth About Love: 3.5-3.75 million

9 minutes ago, iHype. said:

Can't Take Me Home: 2.7-2.8 million

M!ssundastood: 6.2-6.3 million

Try This: 850K

I'm Not Dead: 2.4 million

Funhouse: 3.5 million

Greatest Hits: 2.5 million 

The Truth About Love: 3.5-3.75 million

Thanks. Shook at Funhouse being almost on par with TTAL. 

HDD had TTAL at 3.7M as of August 2, btw. 

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1832230249.jpg 

@iHype. friend where is under the mistletoe by bieber? It has sold above 1.5m + has decent single sales  , i thought it was above 2m in SPS, 

And Do you have the list of his all albums/EPs/releases? Thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.