Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

The last one can have it. I actually dated a similar guy (without the muscles). I left him because he got too attached, I only date with guys that treat me like trash. Hey @Citrus we should get dinner sometime

IMG_2837.GIF

5 minutes ago, Mariah4life said:

glad we're back into our regular sex routines. this show has done major damage to my testosterone. might sue

IMG_2837.GIF

Tell me about it, seeing @wesleywalrus naked all day caused me erectile dysfunction

IMG_2837.GIF

Edited by Losing my ground

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Tell me about it, seeing @wesleywalrus naked all day caused me erectile dysfunction

IMG_2837.GIF

Good thing you wont be here to see me much longer

itJThjd.gif

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Tell me about it, seeing @wesleywalrus naked all day caused me impotence

IMG_2837.GIF

I mean who would get a boner looking at thaT

Ron-Weasley-ronald-weasley-18088467-500-

7 minutes ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Anyways, I have to go to bed so that I can get up in the morning and work yet again. 

Thank god I had overtime tonight

Sleep tight :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, Alena said:

Yes, it's a kink of @Losing my ground's

IMG_2837.GIF

I have a fetish for her @PinkBox

IMG_2837.GIF

Just now, wesleywalrus said:

Good thing you wont be here to see me much longer

itJThjd.gif

Didn't know we were moving to another island and leaving you behind.

itJThjd.gif

8 minutes ago, Alena said:

Cocky muscle alpha dominates

IMG_2837.GIF

Maybe if we combine funds we can hire him for skype sesh

IMG_2837.GIF

Edited by Fruity

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Didn't know we were moving to another island and leaving you behind.

itJThjd.gif

Truly the last sole survivor

itJThjd.gif

Just now, Fruity said:

Maybe if we combine funds we can hire him for skype sesh

IMG_2837.GIF

Good idea, it's been abit dry here on the island

IMG_2837.GIF

Just now, wesleywalrus said:

Truly the last sole survivor

itJThjd.gif

I wouldn't have any objection in leaving you alone in the island.

itJThjd.gif

3 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

By day, I'm a cashier at Six Flags magic mountain 

By night - I'm a music lover with a gayming craze for The Sims, Nancy Drew and Life is Strange, binge-watching Disney shows and 90s shows, 90s movies, animated, 90s cartoons and so forth, and getting off on hot bodybuilders doing things for me and other fantasies.

Omg magic mountain?! Iconic.

3 hours ago, Rhisiart said:

I'm a depressed cashier at a grocery store who graduated community college with an Associates degree in a major I've fallen out of love with and don't know if I want to continue pursuing, so I'm ignoring the looming pressure of trying to figure out what I want to do and be by shutting myself off from friends and family, focusing on building my bank account with my $10.50 an hour, and playing ATRL games. 

IMG_2837.GIF

I'm pretty sure this will be me in a few years

IMG_2837.GIF

3 hours ago, Element said:

In the meantime stream the best pop song of 2016 that I never listened to until this week and now am slayed forever 

:jonny4:

Listen to ha album :katie2:

8 hours ago, Citrus said:

By day, I teach the children economics and work at the STI/HIV clinic. But by night, I'm a homosexual. 

IMG_2837.GIF

Fayce Fock still going strong.

IMG_2837.GIF

Gotta go to work work work work work work work 

I gotta travel for 3 hours to my small town to vote (yeah democracy sux sometimes) so I hope new challenge isn't up until then.

Edited by Losing my ground

Hope the challenge is up soon x

6 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Hope the challenge is up soon x

Remember last 2 rounds when I was one of the last to submit and I still outdid you.

89GDboR.gif

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

The theme for Round 9 is...

Dreams of Paradise

~She Ran Away In Her Sleep~

This round, we are going to do something a bit lighter than our previous rounds! Today's theme is all about imagination, dreams, and creativity. We are looking for songs that talk about someone escaping from reality and allowing their thoughts to take them away to another realm. The song should show us the powerful nature of imagination and how the human mind can get blissfully lost in the clouds. We will be judging this song based on the lyrics, of course, but we will also take into account the sound -- we want submissions that have ethereal, airy, dreamy, and paradisiacal vibes. We want to feel as if we have been lifted into the dreamscape and are taking the journey with the dreamer. We want our imaginations to be stimulated, so songs with strong visual imagery supported by their sounds will be helpful for your score. 

What To Do:

Once your song is selected, PM the hosts in the SURVIVOR chat the artist and title of your song (do this in your voting/trio PM that we sent you). You don't have to include a link to the song unless you are sending a specific version of it. There's no explanation needed as your song should speak for itself. If your song requires an explanation to make sense, it's not a good fit.

There are 18 of you playing this game. You guys are bound to submit the same songs at some point and because no one can occupy the same song, I encourage you to send a back–up choice along with your first pick. This applies especially to those who are not around when a round is posted and don't have the luxury of choosing an instant track.

Take Into Consideration:

• The panel will judge the audio/lyrics of the track you submit. Music videos will not increase or decrease your score as some music video plots differ from a song's true meaning.
  • The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you sent in a song one of the judges does not like. Taste will at the most be the difference between an 8.5 or a 9. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.
  • The song you choose should display the meaning upfront. An interview with your artist clarifying the meaning of the song will not be taken into consideration.

Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):

9/10 – Great entry. Track displays the theme given head on.

8 – Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.

7 – Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.

6 – Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.

5 – Track mentions theme but is otherwise off–base.

3/4 – Song does not hit the theme given besides a line or two.

1/2 – Song has to do with a completely different subject than the theme.

I will supply an example for each round for you all to take inspiration from. Obviously, no one can select this song as their entry.

The example this round is "Paradise" by Coldplay, which describes how a young girl escapes from reality and hardship in her dreams. She imagines a beautiful place and her mind is always ready to create and visualize this paradise. In addition, the sonic elements of the song are very uplifting, heavenly, and have a bit of magic in them. The listener feels as if they are heading to paradise too, and we want to see submissions with this luminous, inspiring quality.

So she ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

@Marvin and @PoKiTaurus - your submissions this round will serve as the determining factor in whether you stay in the game, or are heading to pre-jury. The higher scoring song will remain in the game and contribute to Alcantra's score this round. The lower score will not.

As always, this is due in 24 hours, so get your submissions in by 1 PM EST on Monday, October 23rd and please submit in the SURVIVOR PM chat that has rl231 and Element in it!

Not me waiting all yesterday for the challenge only to be posted when I ask not to. 

The sabotage.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Losing my ground said:

Not me waiting all yesterday for the challenge only to be posted when I ask not to. 

The sabotage.

I didn't see your post bc I was busy typing #oops

• ATRL Moderator

The way I got a submission in about 5 seconds :deadbanana: