Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Googrbn.png

Rock Draw

Aciid @Rhisiart @Fruity @Riri.

@Marvin @Kathlen @Lucky#17 @talent

Alright, castaways, welcome to what Jeff Probst, the host of Survivor, calls "the biggest move you can ever make" in the game.

Ciera4.gif

We have now had a tied initial vote and a tied revote. Since the votes have tied again, we are now deadlocked. The elimination will now move to a rock drawing lottery. 

Here's how it works: 

- The contestants who received votes are now immune. Kathlen and talent, congratulations, that means you are in the final 7.

- Aciid and Lucky#17 are immune due to their challenge wins. 

- Anyone who played an immunity idol would have been immune but that didn't happen this round.

- Due to their failure to come to a decision, the following four non-immune players are now vulnerable for elimination and will each select a rock: Fruity, Marvin, Rhisiart, and Riri.

The rock draw will start live at 4 PM EST (less than one hour from now). Each of you will post a number of your choice in this thread: either 1, 2, 3, or 4. Each number corresponds to a "rock" that you are pulling out of a bag. Three rocks (black) denote safety, and one rock (white) will cause your elimination. The four "rocks" have been randomized and that randomized list has been sent to another party for verification.

- I will tag the four of you ten minutes prior to the time that you can post your number selection. I won't accept any posts timestamped before :00 and it is first come first serve. If two of you post at the same time, whoever's post appears first in the queue will get their preferred choice. 

- Once you post a number, you are locked in with that number (unless you have to choose again due to someone else taking it)

- The person who chooses the white rock will be eliminated in eighth place, becoming the sixth member of our jury.

Feel free to ask any questions in the meantime. Good luck in this historical ATRL Survivor event!

I’m on my 10 minute break at work, so I’ll be getting the leftover rock I guess. Good luck girlies! :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator

(also, the top 7 challenge is going to be a long, entry based one, and we'll reconvene for the live challenge/vote later)

Everything always goes to **** when Weslegend gets eliminated!

as the smiling baby who was born holding 3 abortion pills in that hilarious pro-life facebook copypasta always says, “no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper!”

this is so exciting. im taking my time leaving school so i can catch results

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, talent said:

this is so exciting. im taking my time leaving school so i can catch results

That depends on 3 of them selecting rocks at 4 PM which we WILL SEE if that happens

I'm low key not that hyped

Immunity from easily the dumbest challenge of the season made this a very lopsided event :foot:

2 minutes ago, Element said:

That depends on 3 of them selecting rocks at 4 PM which we WILL SEE if that happens

...fair. 

it relies on whether or not marvin is here bc rhisi said she at work and we know aciid and fruity are here. marvin, you here? hewwo?

1 minute ago, Fruity said:

I'm low key not that hyped

Immunity from easily the dumbest challenge of the season made this a very lopsided event :foot:

Nnnnn we literally only have 25% chance :jonny:

Just now, talent said:

it relies on whether or not marvin is here bc rhisi said she at work and we know aciid and fruity are here. marvin, you here? hewwo?

Doesn’t Aciid have immunity tho :confused:

3 i guess

• ATRL Moderator

no matter what happens, at least i got to participate in two historical ATRL Survivor moments

not everyone has that :)

2 minutes ago, Kathlen♡ said:

Doesn’t Aciid have immunity tho :confused:

i meant to say riri, woops