Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

The worst picture of all time literally 

• ATRL Moderator

lB6xNDR.png

Welcome castaways to Round 14 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7)!  Let's get started!

Individual immunity is back up for grabs!

80AyI6b.png

The theme for Round 14 is...
Majority RULES!

Do you all remember those surveys that we sent?

Well, we do! And now, we're about to put them to use.

This challenge is called Majority RULES, and this is how it works. You all will have to fill out a new survey that's almost identical to the one you just completed. There's just one twist: this time, you'll have to fill out the survey as to what you think the majority of the responders said, which includes wesleywalrus, who was voted off at the last Tribal Council. The person with the most points wins individual immunity.

BUT WAIT...

THERE'S MORE.

It wouldn't be Survivor without some chopping, amirite? :eli: 

Basically, for every question you get right (dependent on the order we ask the questions), you will get the ability to chop down someone. Four chops and that person is out. The last person standing will also win individual immunity.

So, there's a few things:

1) Please don't share or talk about your responses (original and majority). It ruins the fun of the game and isn't allowed (there will be consequences).

2) Your original answers WILL NOT be shared with anyone. The only answers that will be shared is what everyone thought the majority said and what the majority actually said.

3) We will be using your bootlist as a chopping list. HOWEVER, if you want to send a list of who you want to chop and the frequencies of that, that's fine. You have to include everyone though.

Example of a chopping list with me and the four judges:

Chop Dylan twice.

Chop Swizz twice.

Chop URBAN once.

Repeat until they're all gone, and then chop Element.

It's up to you on who you want to chop and how often you want to do it but include everyone please!

Your responses and chopping list are due in ~22 hours at Sunday, November 19th @ 2 PM EST. We will then do live results! Good luck!

They gon talk.

Edited by Dylan'

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

I never conspired to get you out. Everyone knows you run back to the drag race girls. 

-

Bitches be so disloyal and ungrateful. 

I love my sisters, only the biggest game on ATRL. Don't think I forgot U Weslina Spice :date: 

27 minutes ago, Element said:

Chop Dylan twice.

Chop Swizz twice.

Chop URBAN once.

I thought I was your favorite :(

2 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Wesley was on Drag Race? :eek: 

The trinity of the first half of the merge (Me/Wesley/LMG) were all ADR girls. Time will tell if that trend continues! 

4 hours ago, Element said:

lB6xNDR.png

Welcome castaways to Round 14 of Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7)!  Let's get started!

Individual immunity is back up for grabs!

80AyI6b.png

The theme for Round 14 is...
Majority RULES!

Do you all remember those surveys that we sent?

Well, we do! And now, we're about to put them to use.

This challenge is called Majority RULES, and this is how it works. You all will have to fill out a new survey that's almost identical to the one you just completed. There's just one twist: this time, you'll have to fill out the survey as to what you think the majority of the responders said, which includes wesleywalrus, who was voted off at the last Tribal Council. The person with the most points wins individual immunity.

BUT WAIT...

THERE'S MORE.

It wouldn't be Survivor without some chopping, amirite? :eli: 

Basically, for every question you get right (dependent on the order we ask the questions), you will get the ability to chop down someone. Four chops and that person is out. The last person standing will also win individual immunity.

So, there's a few things:

1) Please don't share or talk about your responses (original and majority). It ruins the fun of the game and isn't allowed (there will be consequences).

2) Your original answers WILL NOT be shared with anyone. The only answers that will be shared is what everyone thought the majority said and what the majority actually said.

3) We will be using your bootlist as a chopping list. HOWEVER, if you want to send a list of who you want to chop and the frequencies of that, that's fine. You have to include everyone though.

Chop Dylan twice.

Chop Swizz twice.

Chop URBAN once.

It's up to you on who you want to chop and how often you want to do it but include everyone please!

Your responses and chopping list are due in ~22 hours at Sunday, November 19th @ 2 PM EST. We will then do live results! Good luck!

Why 22 hours? You do realize we have lives right 

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, Riri. said:

Why 22 hours? You do realize we have lives right 

It takes like 10 minutes max

49 minutes ago, Element said:

It takes like 10 minutes max

where is the survey?

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Riri. said:

where is the survey?

I sent it to your PM when the challenge was posted 

12 minutes ago, Element said:

I sent it to your PM when the challenge was posted 

Isn’t that the same survey what’s the point of it doing it again.

ririfan212.gif 

42 minutes ago, Riri. said:

Isn’t that the same survey what’s the point of it doing it again.

ririfan212.gif 

Why don't you read the damn challenge before you say anything? It'll make you sound less stupid.

• ATRL Moderator

I can't wait for these live rihsults tomorrow