Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

Kylie Jenner is iconic

so now u know that u were going home either way that night 

RIP 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Element said:

so now u know that u were going home either way that night 

RIP 

This is sooo sick and so twisted

My last time doing this but:

Call Out Chart Updated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fCBuxcRK4rMUAtTqFQ7y2w3yjXoSNxWZZcIf05of5Wo/edit?usp=sharing

:gaycat3:

Congratulations @Aciid. Crazy how I have that twice this month. A winner for the eons is what you are. :gaycat2:

Of course shout out to the other girls @Kathlen♡ and @Riri. for being fighters till the end.

1 minute ago, Element said:

(Element: I was particularly bummed out by this because I had pegged Fruity as the person who might win since like round 5 or 6 or something, so I was rooting for ha to prove me right! O well, she's fat after flop now)

Nnn sorry I let you down, kween

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

TOP 10 TRIBALS OF THE SEASON

The Battle of PokiTaurus vs. Marvin

This was probably one of the MESSIEST votes I've seen in a long time. @Marvin was clearly supposed to go in that tribal, but Marvin told LMG his power and got him to vote for @PoKiTaurus with him (because LMG said that PoKi was a floater and didn't deserve to stay anymore). Marvin also stole Poki's vote, resulting in a 4-4 tie, leaving it down to the next song. The judges were kinda deadlocked as some of us thought that Poki had the better song while others thought that Marvin had the better song, so we were at an impasse and needed a tiebreaker. Element and I came up with the idea to do a battle, which was extra, but ultimately was going to decide a victor. This whole round was pretty controversial, but it was the fairest thing that we can come up with in a short amount of time (there was a similar battle tiebreaker in Season 5 with Element and Golden at the final 5). Thus, Poki lost and was sent packing.

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

wesleywalrus Blindside

After the whole LMG elimination mess happened, we planted one last idol, and Wes got it in literally 5 minutes. No one had ANY clue whatsoever. This meant that Mr. @wesleywalrus had 2 immunity idols and 1 immunity necklace to be used at any time, and was good at challenges, so he would definitely be running away with this. HOWEVER, @Fruity and @Marvin sussed him out. Fruity knew how powerful Wes was in the game and wanted to get him out. Conversely, Marvin wanted to get him out but just wanted the right time to strike. Fruity voted with talent, Rhisiart, Lucky, and Aciid to get Wes out, but Marvin voted for Talent to gain trust with Lucky and Aciid (and I believe Rhisiart too?). Thus, Wes was subsequently eliminated from the game with no chance to play any of his items (and leaving the game with no idols in play for anyone else). In my PERSONAL opinion, I think that Wes and Citrus struck each other out way too early and should've stayed together longer. Once one of them was gone, there would only be one blatant major power player left, and that person would be ripe for the taking (which is what exactly happened).

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

Citrus Blindside

TRULY a massive blindside in the game. This vote was such a hot mess of epic proportions that it was EXCITING. The battle between @Citrus and @wesleywalrus was brewing after the MLD vote. Both incredibly powerful players in their own right, but each wanted the power for themselves. Citrus was planning on blindsiding Wes and wanted to get him out now. So, he decided to ask the people that were kind of the middle but moreso on his side with Lucky, Aciid, talent, and Rhisiart. Unfortunately for him, Wes found out and turned the tables on him, ultimately getting Citrus out of the game. Wes wisely used the alliance of LMG and Kathlen while still having his alliances with Marvin, Fruity, and Riri vote with him. Therefore, Citrus was out and took his immunity idol as a souvenir. However, that vote ultimately would come back and bite someone in the ass. Never allow yourself to be seen as the biggest threat left! (Element: I was in an IKEA PARKING LOT watching this vote unfold and it was a bit iconic. Citrus really thought!)

• ATRL Moderator

kfc4lyl.png

And the #1 goes to....

The Rock Draw

Ahhhhhh, this was the first time there was ever a rock draw in ATRL Survivor. We were INCREDIBLY excited about this one, as it was the battle of the two alliances. We didn't know if Fruity was going to vote with Aciid, Lucky, talent, and Rhisiart, so when he didn't vote with them, we wanted to see how the revote would go. The fact that neither side budged on the vote left Marvin, Fruity, Rhisiart, and Riri. vulnerable, so it was going to be an exciting outcome because they're all different players. Rhisiart left it up to fate and got the last rock, which was unfortunately the white rock, and the alliance of Aciid, Lucky, and talent was left in the minority. What was great about this vote was the sheer unpredictability of who was going to go. We thought that SOMEONE would flip at the re-vote, but everyone stuck to their guns. Ultimately, the one who it made sense to stick their guns - @Rhisiart - as the rest of his alliance was going to be immune was the one that was taken out of the game, which was crazy.

1 minute ago, Citrus said:

One round later and both my haters were gone, with one of them forever banned from games. Did I win? I think so. 

Really :toofunny2:

WORD TO THE WISE:

SURVIVOR IS A M-A-R-A-T-H-O-N. 

Not a sprint. :rip: 

@Citrus and I being the only icons 

vcdjSvW.gif

Just now, Element said:

kfc4lyl.png

And the #1 goes to....

The Rock Draw

Ahhhhhh, this was the first time there was ever a rock draw in ATRL Survivor. We were INCREDIBLY excited about this one, as it was the battle of the two alliances. We didn't know if Fruity was going to vote with Aciid, Lucky, talent, and Rhisiart, so when he didn't vote with them, we wanted to see how the revote would go. The fact that neither side budged on the vote left Marvin, Fruity, Rhisiart, and Riri. vulnerable, so it was going to be an exciting outcome because they're all different players. Rhisiart left it up to fate and got the last rock, which was unfortunately the white rock, and the alliance of Aciid, Lucky, and talent was left in the minority. What was great about this vote was the sheer unpredictability of who was going to go. We thought that SOMEONE would flip at the re-vote, but everyone stuck to their guns. Ultimately, the one who it made sense to stick their guns (Rhisiart) as the rest of his alliance was going to be immune was the one that was taken out of the game, which was crazy.

Eyeconic :jonny:

2 minutes ago, rl231 said:

WORD TO THE WISE:

SURVIVOR IS A M-A-R-A-T-H-O-N. 

Not a sprint. :rip: 

Tea. Also my biggest qualm with strategy games, I never try to be a big player but always end up one for the first half till I'm eliminated. The way I haven't won anything strategy based since like 2015 :rip: 

kfc4lyl.png

FUNNIEST PLAYER AWARD

And the award goes to.....

Spoiler

With 5 votes,

VJzvLsO.thumb.gif.f5a9203129bac752ebaeb9

@Riri.!!! 

With 4 votes, @Mariah4life got 2nd place!

Just now, Citrus said:

*unintentionally funniest

tea that's why I voted for that bitch

Anyways I'm gonna take a bath with some good bourbon and look in a mirror for a few hours. Shout out to everybody, I had fun, happy holidays to all xo

3 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Sorry sweaty but loveyoubxtch had a very important job

Dicks can’t suck themselves i guess..!