Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, URBAN said:

This was such an uneventful season.

URBAN

Should've brought me back

useuLeF.jpg?1

1 hour ago, URBAN said:

This was such an interesting season.

URBAN

Fixed it.

3 hours ago, URBAN said:

This was such an uneventful season.

URBAN

it was and the more i think about it i've should let marvin got in the final 3 @Marvin

or she should've taken my spot because i didn't really deserved it. 

but next time yall have this little game, don't have to worry about me being a part of it ANYMORE. @rl231 @Element @Dylan'

oh and whoever won this game it was because of me. 

I really believe letting the jury decide the winner was a complete mess because I knew I wouldn't stand a chance because the girls don't like me for some odd reason. I wish the judges picked a winner because half of the jury didn't even stay or watched the whole game from the start.

And another thing, I really believe that girl didn't have internet or some type of dial up connection she normally use and couldn't send her entry on time which made it a tie for me and her and WE were giving another chance and I WON that tie-round. But yet of course she didn't like that I won over a tie so that why she didn't vote for me to win the game. I have to say I made a comeback doing that time. THAT IS MY HIGHLIGHT OF THIS GAME. 

I didn't make a mistake to NOT send an entry which caused a tie.

ririfan213.gif

16 minutes ago, Riri. said:

And another thing, I really believe that girl didn't have internet or some type of dial up connection she normally use and couldn't send her entry on time which made it a tie for me and her and WE were giving another chance and I WON that tie-round. But yet of course she didn't like that I won over a tie so that why she didn't vote for me to win the game. I have to say I made a comeback doing that time. THAT IS MY HIGHLIGHT OF THIS GAME. 

ririfan213.gif

wjeiofjeoigr

I believe the good sis @Kylie Jenner claimed she was measuring rocks on a beach 

Get your mind out the gutter @PinkBox

utMRkpo.gif

Edited by Fruity

41 minutes ago, Riri. said:

oh and whoever won this game it was because of me. 

I really believe letting the jury decide the winner was a complete mess because I knew I wouldn't stand a chance because the girls don't like me for some odd reason. I wish the judges picked a winner because half of the jury didn't even stay or watched the whole game from the start.

ririfan213.gif

Three things:

1) I wish that you said things like this at the end because it would've made the decision harder for the jury.

2) @Kylie Jenner didn't vote for you to win at the end of the game because they didn't get a vote to win at the end of the game. :rip: 

3) Amazing.

16 minutes ago, rl231 said:

Three things:

1) I wish that you said things like this at the end because it would've made the decision harder for the jury.

2) @Kylie Jenner didn't vote for you to win at the end of the game because they didn't get a vote to win at the end of the game. :rip: 

3) Amazing.

Girl, don't play like yall didn't know. I don't have to state the obvious when most of yall knew the bitches on the jury didn't like me. 

Next season of Survivor you should make the camps based on the frats in Monsters University.

OK

ROR

PNK

Would be such a slay.

monsters_university_2013-2880x1800.jpg