Billboard: Taylor #1, next week: Cardi B will be 1, Post #3

UNNAMI

1 hour ago, Toxic_Lover said:

I honestly can't think of any solo singles from Nicki what were quality enough to be number 1. And that's zero shade. The closest I guess would be Beez In The Trap.

Sis Beez isn’t even a solo single :rip:

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• UNNAMI

• slw84

3 hours ago, berberocka said:

@simmnfierzig

Updated predictions today? :)

I don't think I have ever posted predictions on a Thursday. 

Would have to add the 6 Spotify days individually, instead of just taking the weekly numbers tomorrow

12 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

I don't think I have ever posted predictions on a Thursday. 

Would have to add the 6 Spotify days individually, instead of just taking the weekly numbers tomorrow

hi, do you know if bts will be able to debut at hot100 this week? thanks. :celestial6:

butterflysupreme
53 minutes ago, infrared said:

Judas is 2X platinum in the U.S

and it still ain't a hit sis :gaycat5:

What? The blatant lie 

56 minutes ago, TOASTY said:

Random question and this doesn't really belong in this particular thread but in Super Bass does Nicki sing the chorus?  I always thought it was Ester Dean.

I never heard that. But possibly. 

12 minutes ago, rod said:

hi, do you know if bts will be able to debut at hot100 this week? thanks. :celestial6:

Seems like DNA will make it, yes

1 hour ago, Isaiah said:

That’s hardly a hit no offense 

Those are hits. It's all relative. 

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Seems like DNA will make it, yes

how many streams does the usual song make in the lower quarter of the chart (75-100)?? did BTS make more than enough

Just now, Yndda said:

how many streams does the usual song make in the lower quarter of the chart (75-100)?? did BTS make more than enough

You need ~6-7 million to debut off streams alone

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, simmnfierzig said:

how about w/ sales? kworb puts BTS at 23k :celestial5:

don't go into airplay bc BTS obv has none

Edited by Yndda

1 minute ago, simmnfierzig said:

Just checked and DNA has almost 7M streams. Just need to know how many of these came from the US...

1 minute ago, Yndda said:

how about w/ sales? kworb puts BTS at 23k :celestial5:

don't go into airplay bc BTS obv has none

23k alone is nearly enough, but I think they sold way less than that. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Just checked and DNA has almost 7M streams. Just need to know how many of these came from the US...

1.1m on spotify

over 2.97m on youtube

Edited by Yndda

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

From Monday and Tuesday it got 3M US views on Youtube (2.2M Monday and 800k Tuesday) and it got 1.1 million US Spotify streams so far with 1 more day to go

11 minutes ago, Yndda said:

1.1m on spotify

over 2m on youtube

Uummm....

I would say it is fair enough for them to debut. I mean, Lifted debuted at No. 94 a year ago without ever going inside the top 80 in the USA (as long as kworb is concerned), so my educated guess is that a song that made it to #4 should be able to enter the Hot 100 too.

Edited by Fa1x intelectual

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

Uummm....

I would say it is fair enough for them to debut. I mean, Lifted debuted at No. 94 a year ago without ever going inside the top 80 in the USA (as long as kworb is concerned), so my educated guess is that a song that made it to #4 shoul be able to enter the Hot 100 too.

months after the hype happened. it charted in the itunes t100 for a day and then vanished, and then it randomly debuted months later because of some extreme one-week promo her label did on youtube where they basically forced it into suggested videos

Just now, Yndda said:

months after the hype happened. it charted in the itunes t100 for a day and then vanished, and then it randomly debuted months later because of some extreme one-week promo her label did on youtube where they basically forced it into suggested videos

Yeah, it was similar to Blow Your Mind's one-week appearance IIRC

1 minute ago, Yndda said:

Talk about late promo... Or should I say desperation?

Anyway, my point actually got stronger after knowing this because BTS was No. 4 without the need of this cheap stunt.

DNA will probably have around 5M streams and around 15K. I hope that is enough to debut :dancehall:

41 songs have reached Top 10 in 2017 so far. By this week in 2016, 35 songs reached top 10 that year. 

We also will have another new top 10 next week.

Am I seeing things or is Look discounted on ITunes :eek: Not Cardi making Taylor's team shook!

7 minutes ago, TheDevilsAdvocate said:

Am I seeing things or is Look discounted on ITunes :eek: Not Cardi making Taylor's team shook!

but it's too late because Cardi will be no 1 this week acording to simm

1 minute ago, UNNAMI said:

but it's too late because Cardi will be no 1 this week acording to simm

I know it's too late but she might be able to rebound.

On 19/9/2017 at 6:21 AM, simmnfierzig said:

3 Rockstar     334  (debut)

OMG, he just got his first Top 10 hit and then he's exploding as crazy with this one, so happy for Post :clap3: 

Goo Cardi :duca: 

Is Cardi's #1 on lock? I see the predictions, but with some of these fans starting streaming party's against her, and the song they're streaming (LWYMMD) being discounted, I just had to ask. :rip: