Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Britney Spears ft Girls aloud collab exists

9 posts in this topic

This is GAs only 

It was intended for 'In The Zone' but her team/her found the lack of a proper chorus weird.

Cheryl Cole also said she was kind of freaked out by Britney doing a 'weird voice' in the demo.

Omg that would have been a pop perfect collab :duca:

it's probably just their tack with Brit's dmeo mixed together

There must be a Britney solo version as well, because Cheryl Cole never mentioned anything about it being a collaboration. 

I wonder if if we can get Xenomania to leak it if we harass them enough? They're pretty irrelevant nowadays and I doubt it would damage their reputation to leak a song from 2003. 

4 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

There must be a Britney solo version as well, because Cheryl Cole never mentioned anything about it being a collaboration. 

I wonder if if we can get Xenomania to leak it if we harass them enough? They're pretty irrelevant nowadays and I doubt it would damage their reputation to leak a song from 2003. 

can't Xenomania get sued by GA/Britney if they leak it?

25 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

can't Xenomania get sued by GA/Britney if they leak it?

Idk about Girls Aloud, but several people (Michelle Bell for example) have been involved in very high profile Britney leaks and Britney's team didn't do anything about it. I'm assuming if Xenomania just leaked Britney's solo version then they wouldn't have to worry about Girls Aloud, but I'm not sure how it would work legally speaking.

I'd rather get Britney's solo version tbh

I doubt it was meant to be a collab. We been knew for years that there is a Britney solo version though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0