Cheryl releasing a Greatest Hits album, probably

76 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:rip: 

 

Her singles are bad enough, god forbid the filler tracks that occupy her albums getting on there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here for it tbh, makes sense for her to do this with just a little bit of promo in November since she can't fully commit to a new era with the baby.

 

Her albums don't sell great anyway and she can still get a hit single from this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so an EP ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fight For This Love

3 Words

Parachute

Promise This

The Flood

Call My Name

Under The Sun

Crazy Stupid Love

I Don't Care

Only Human

 

+ what? Screw You?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finally justice for Happy Tears and Coming Up for Air

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tweeted her my preferences: Don't Talk About This Love, Everyone, Craziest Things and Stars!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

so an EP ?

:skull:

 

---

 

Are Greatest Hits still a thing? I haven't heard about any major artists releasing one since Selena :skull:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lawd let me get my list queen

clearly she isn't giving us a new album this year so this will have to do if it comes with 3 new songs 

IFCnIBy.gif.ea776c04acb83fc26d8eae726fbd

 

Only Human

1. Firecracker (I'm sorry I bop)

2. All In One Night

3. It's About Time

 

A Million Lights

1. Girl In The Mirror

2. Last One Standing

3. One Thousand

 

Messy Little Raindrops

1. Yeah Yeah

2. Happy Tears

3. Waiting

 

3 Words

1. Stand Up

2. Rain On Me

3. Don't Talk About This Love

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She should release it with 4 new songs and Maybe a reworked version of 3 words without Will.i.am and I am sold 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Revenge said:

Lawd let me get my list queen

clearly she isn't giving us a new album this year so this will have to do if it comes with 3 new songs 

IFCnIBy.gif.ea776c04acb83fc26d8eae726fbd

 

Only Human

1. Firecracker (I'm sorry I bop)

2. All In One Night

3. It's About Time

 

A Million Lights

1. Girl In The Mirror

2. Last One Standing

3. One Thousand

 

Messy Little Raindrops

1. Yeah Yeah

2. Happy Tears

3. Waiting

 

3 Words

1. Stand Up

2. Rain On Me

3. Don't Talk About This Love

 

 

Taste!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her singles are quite good. 

 

However these are the album tracks that should've been singles.

 

Happy Hour

Rain on Me

Stand Up

Yeah Yeah

Hummingbird

Better To Lie

Sexy Den A Mutha

Last One Standing

Throwback

All In One Night

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A greatest hits album? In 2017? Right in front of my salad?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J-esper said:

Taste!!!

Thank you DAHLING

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BlazingLovatic said:

 

You have a big imagination henny.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Fight For This Love

3 Words

Parachute

Promise This

The Flood

Call My Name

Under The Sun

Crazy Stupid Love

I Don't Care

Only Human

 

+ what? Screw You?

 

That's why she's asking people on Twitter to choose songs they like and weren't singles. 

 

It's About Time, A Million Lights, maybe a couple of GA singles and two news songs and there you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Lawd let me get my list queen

clearly she isn't giving us a new album this year so this will have to do if it comes with 3 new songs 

IFCnIBy.gif.ea776c04acb83fc26d8eae726fbd

 

Only Human

1. Firecracker (I'm sorry I bop)

2. All In One Night

3. It's About Time

 

A Million Lights

1. Girl In The Mirror

2. Last One Standing

3. One Thousand

 

Messy Little Raindrops

1. Yeah Yeah

2. Happy Tears

3. Waiting

 

3 Words

1. Stand Up

2. Rain On Me

3. Don't Talk About This Love

 

 

It's greates hits not worst tracks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Here for it tbh, makes sense for her to do this with just a little bit of promo in November since she can't fully commit to a new era with the baby.

 

Her albums don't sell great anyway and she can still get a hit single from this.

Messy Little Raindrops and 3 Words sold well. 

 

13 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

so an EP ?

9 solo Top 10 hits, 12 Top 20 hits. 4 albums. :heart2: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's been zero public interest in anything she does sans her relationships for years, why would a label fund this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kayzan said:

It's greates hits not worst tracks

You my friend can sit on my middle finger and swivel 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LoveInStereo said:

There's been zero public interest in anything she does sans her relationships for years, why would a label fund this?

What do you mean? Her last era had 2 #1 singles. :toofunny2: She hasn't released anything since 2015. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

There's been zero public interest in anything she does sans her relationships for years, why would a label fund this?

Same could be said about Rita Ora but look how she came back and smashed

IFCnIBy.gif.ea776c04acb83fc26d8eae726fbd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I think she's doing a new tour 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites