Taylor bact to #1 on YT WW!

TayRianaPH

I was so sad it fell to no.2.. so glad it came back to where it truly belongs

4 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

Are these threads gonna be made everytime look or desp changes position?

That is when you know it's "relevant" :mrpeanut: :alexz:

15 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

Are these threads gonna be made everytime look or desp changes position?

Because streaming is the future :cm:

8 minutes ago, Coklek92 said:

Because streaming is the future :cm:

Wasn't really my question. More that they're obviously interchangeable at #1 rn ;)

10 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

Wasn't really my question. More that they're obviously interchangeable at #1 rn ;)

Let us Swifties have our moments especially when our fave doesn't give a single f**k about her promo so far :chick3:

36 minutes ago, Icannot said:

Congrats on dethroning a 6+ month-old song? lol

Congrats on dethroning the biggest song of the century? Yeah, she did THAT.

I swear, the fumes here and the discredit towards everything Taylor accomplishes is embarassing. She is slaying everyone right now, she was the one to stop the biggest song of the last 20 years from breaking Mariah's record, PLUS she's breaking records left and right nonstop and we can't acknowledge how good she's doing? GTFO, Taylor is in her A game and whether the OTH accept it or not, numbers don't lie. 

44 minutes ago, Icannot said:

Let's say goodbye to Icannot for unstanning Taylor.

1 hour ago, TayRianaPH said:
1 +1 12,023,320
2 -1 11,990,584

LWYMMD rose up from the dead, it does it all the time :clap3:

its more impressive(and sad) that Despacito is barely 100k views away though.

18 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

I swear, the fumes here and the discredit towards everything Taylor accomplishes is embarassing. She is slaying everyone right now, she was the one to stop the biggest song of the last 20 years from breaking Mariah's record, PLUS she's breaking records left and right nonstop and we can't acknowledge how good she's doing? GTFO, Taylor is in her A game and whether the OTH accept it or not, numbers don't lie. 

its like pushing a knife through dying 200 year old king and proclaiming yourself the new champion and leader isnt it? like good for you but despacito has nothing to lose here.

1 minute ago, Blue G said:

its like pushing a knife through dying 200 year old king and proclaiming yourself the new champion and leader isnt it? like good for you but despacito has nothing to lose here.

These OTH will never stop while she keeps slaying left and right. They have these high unrealistic expectations for her that their fave could only dream of achieving. :toofunny2: 

Anyway, congrats legend, the video views are IMPRESSIVE to say the least. :clap3: 

23 minutes ago, hector.adriel said:

Drag that OTH :ahh:

2 hours ago, hector.adriel said:

Despacito The biggest song of the century?

You do realise century is 100 years right?

IFCnIBy.gif.ea776c04acb83fc26d8eae726fbd

3 hours ago, Icannot said:

Dying :toofunny2: