Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

im so excited, i have all the posts ready  :gaycat3:  only an hour left

V5zimBN.png

———————————————————————

First things first, registrations will stay open until the end of the first round, so anyone who missed out can still post their celebrity and PM me their shot if they would like to play.

Before I announce the first theme, let me announce the judges panel, as well as more information and rules and the first twist!

First off, we have the judging panel, currently consisting of…

giphy.gif   tetT4Uv.gif   27y0qdw.gif   vGKL0uv.gif

Your goal in POSE is to impress the four of us with your shots. You may ask me for quick thoughts on individual pictures, but I can’t choose your picture for you, so advice will be limited. Every round, similar to the Colour Game, your placements will be decided by the average of the placements we each individually give. We will be giving our own critiques at panel each round as well so you can gauge exactly what we’re looking for.

Moving on…

———————————————————————

Edited by talent

i was gonna have graphics ready for posting but my gay ass was too busy so imma get them done 2day now that i have no classes  :gaycat3:

V5zimBN.png

———————————————————————

Each round, you will be getting a BUZZ WORD. The Buzz Word is usually just one word, but may be two or three. That Buzz Word is your theme for the round and you must pick your best shot that fits that theme. For the first few rounds, you will also get a short description for what we’re looking for to help you get into the game. Afterwards, you will ONLY get the Buzz Word, and it is up to YOU to interpret it and choose a shot that you think fits. You are encouraged to give a few sentences to explain your decision and support your choice, but don’t bother writing a whole essay.

As for the first twist? Every round, results will be announced similarly to America’s Next Top Model in an ordered call out. The person who gets first call out has won the challenge and will be IMMUNE the next round. For some challenges, winning will also get you an advantage, but it’s a secret when they are up for grabs! After results, it will be announced that the winner has won an advantage.

As for elimination, there will be no voting or separate decisions, but the person with the worst average that round will be eliminated regardless of previous performance or other factors (unless, of course, you are immune). You should try to be doing your best at all times! Us as judges, though, do have the opportunity to save someone ONCE during the season… 

Expect more twists to come. Now, for the first round!

———————————————————————

Edited by talent

———————————————————————

The first ever Buzz Word is...

dfPC7sB.png

Choose whatever shot you like; it’s a free for all! Your aim is to make a great first impression.
Consider, though, that some shots might be better for themes in the long run…

As it is a considerably easy Buzz Word, all shots are due Friday, September 15th at 11:59:59 PM EST. PM your shot to me, and I’ll let you know it’s accepted. You are allowed to resubmit a different shot at any time before the deadline, but afterwards, I will choose the last shot you submitted (unless, of course, there is an extension).

When it comes to extensions, I am very lenient and I understand and relate to the fact that people get busy. Just let me know BEFORE the deadline that you need more time, and I can extend it for everyone. If you do NOT let me know BEFORE the deadline, you will suffer a penalty that doubles every time you’re late. First, you gain one point to your average, then two, then four, then eight, etc. Unless there is an extension, anyone who does not submit 24 hours after the deadline is disqualified.

Oh, and one more thing… Only twenty of you will be moving on to the next round.

Good luck!

———————————————————————

Edited by talent

7 minutes ago, minho said:

Oh I like this. :gaycat3:

so i'm assuming that it should only be ONE (i.e. the best one) shot from the overall shoot then?  

Yes. For every round, just ONE single shot!

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

5 people leaving :cupid:

When I saw that, I was shook af

6 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

5 people leaving :cupid:

5 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

When I saw that, I was shook af

to be honest and transparent, if everyone does well i might cut it back :jonny2: 

7 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

Ready :gaycat3: btw, can we use covers? @talent

:eli:  about that... maybe you'll want to save your best cover for later. BUT, you are allowed to use cover shoots for regular rounds as well

Edited by talent

2 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

:clown: uhm I want to switch my gurl 

go ahead sis! whomst'd've?

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, talent said:

go ahead sis! whomst'd've?

:chick1: Naomi Campbell 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, talent said:

accepted !

:hug:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

:jonny3: 

:duca: I've never really looked into her shoots so I'm excited 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.