• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  DOM  ————

Emily Ratajkowski

talent: It’s a little off luxury for me, but I still like the photo a lot. It reads a kind of luxury certainly, but like the other judges have said there is something that doesn’t quite work. Compared to a lot of your other photos, though, I do enjoy this one.

Alena: Absolutely gorgeous! The pose is gorgeous and i just love the atmosphere of it! Living.

Queen Conchita: I feel like this would be seen more as glamorous than luxurious. Something’s missing.

Noah: Definitely an interesting interpretation of the theme. Something about it falls flat though.

Clueless: WOW. This just bleeds luxury and just bitchiness. I absolutely love it

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: Super into this shot. Definitely reads luxury to me, but in a very cute way, which is super unique from the rest of the shots, and I love it. She looks great, the big puffy sleeves look so regal and over the top, and it gives me really good vibes, as weird of a critique as that is.

Alena: Love this. Beautiful colors and her face looks gorge!

Queen Conchita: Definitely a different take on luxury with the bubblegum pop coloured outfit. The hair, makeup, gloves and pearls makes it.

Noah: I love this photo. It's very Barbie Doll-like and I love the outfit, makeup, and colors.

Clueless: Lovely!

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: I see what you were going for, but it fell kind of flat for me. Britney herself actually looks good for sure, but the photo setting reads a little more grungy than luxurious although the car is certainly glowing, and I’d love to know what highlighter she uses.

Alena: It’s okay. Kinda middle of the road of the entries to me.

Queen Conchita: I think this is the only entry of yours i’ve liked! Love the outfit, love the set, love the aesthetic. It's luxurious without trying too hard.

Noah: I like the way that it seems like it's on a movie set and I think it's a nice interpretation of the theme without being too literal.

Clueless: This doesn’t really read as luxury to me. It’s more for like.. If we had a Behind the Scenes theme. Maybe if the car was like a Rolls Royce or something like that..

————  KYLIE MINOGUE  ————

Madonna

talent: She’s just letting her kids explore the wilderness and feel the grass! She definitely reads luxurious to me; her crisp power suit, the mansion, the fancy stroller, the big ass jewel earring, the far off look and smile… It’s great.

Alena: This is a nice luxury shot! She looks so graceful.

Queen Conchita: Very classic look, which in turn, is also luxurious, great job.

Noah: Giving rich white woman realness. The whole photo is very proper and giving Chanel vibes and it does a good job.

Clueless: You took my advice and went through her Versace shoot! Nice work <3

————  K$ELLIE  ————

Tyra Banks

talent: I think this is the complete opposite of the Beyonce photo for me where the outfit is wearing her as opposed to her wearing the outfit. It gives me hints of luxury but feels a little costumey. I do like her face here, though.

Alena: Very cool! Her makeup is beautiful.

Queen Conchita: The shot fits the theme but I kind of wish you went for a look where Tyra herself, was looking luxurious rather than it being a costume look.

Noah: Something about it feels a little bland and costume-like.

Clueless: Royalty! I love it

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: I do smell a hint of luxury in this photo, especially in it being Chanel, but a combination of other things kind of throws it off. The shot itself is pretty great, but things like the messy hair, the odd (but personally, great) facial expression, the dark nails, the garage door eyeshadow make it a drop down the luxury spectrum.

Alena: Not so much luxury but it’s still an amazing shot. Love her makeup, expression and everything.

Queen Conchita: Ah my least favourite submission from you, I think the Chanel badges makes the look slightly tacky rather than luxurious.

Noah: I like the jacket and badges. I think this does the job well even though it is a more simple entry.

Clueless: Alright this is a step down from last week sister! I’m not really getting luxury from this.

————  KATYCATPH  ————

Aaron Ramsey

talent: Aghhh!!!! I loved your other two shots way more than this one!! When I was talking about corny, I meant this picture for sure. It gives me a strange Bond villain feeling but not in a great way. The ugly hair, the weird Photoshop job that makes his face kind of look plastic-y, and the suit that honestly seems extremely ill fitted and makes him look so big.

Alena: Cute, your best so far.

Queen Conchita: Your best submission by far. You picked a shot that captures the theme pretty much perfectly, you don't need 100’s of thousands of pounds worth of accessories and clothes to make a look luxurious and your shot proves that.

Noah: I love the color of the coat and it brings the whole photo together and makes it all look very luxurious even though it's simple. This is definitely your best entry so far

Clueless: He looks fine as ****. I definitely get luxury from this.

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: This is a strange take, to say the least, but I absolutely find myself enjoying it. I definitely get hotel heiress coke fiend luxury from it, and I actually do like that about it. It’s a little lacking in the luxury department, but it’s a great shot.

Alena: Fabulous.

Queen Conchita: I feel like there's always something missing with your submissions, while this is a dark take on luxury, I'm not blown away.

Noah: She looks gorgeous and I really like the way the diamonds are scattered across the bed in front of her. The photo is a more dark interpretation of the theme and I like it.

Clueless: Yas bitch. Thought that was cocaine at first.

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: I absolutely love how, even though I expect Bjork to be different, this was unexpected! She looks great, the jewels are dripping, it’s very dramatic. Love it.

Alena: It’s nice, the dress is gorgeous.

Queen Conchita: This look could be perceived as ‘glamorous’ by some with the jewels, but I don't see it as luxurious at all.

Noah: The more I look at this the more I like it. I really like the dress and the strings of beads/jewels.

Clueless: Just PERFECT. PaGOD Poetry  :heart2:

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: Definitely says luxury, and I was thinking of this look for you when I first announced the theme. Nothing too EXCITING, but she looks great, it’s luxurious, and the shot is nice. Well done.

Alena: Cool!

Queen Conchita: So ethereal, love this shot. Fits the brief perfectly.

Noah: This is a beautiful photo and I love the way the outfit and her hair are draped across her.

Clueless: Meh

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: Her titty’s out, she’s having a good time, she’s covered in feathers… Luxury at it’s finest. I think she looks very regal without it being dramatic or over the top, the setting is great, and for real that titty just makes the shot.

Alena: My fave! I’m just in love with everything about this photo. SLAY!

Queen Conchita: While i’m normally a big fan of your submissions, I'm struggling to see the luxury in this shot.

Noah: Definitely my favorite entry from you so far. I love the feathers and even though the messiness of the bed is bothering me a biT, I still really like the photo.

Clueless:  :jonny:

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: Another classic shot a la Britney’s last round, and another great selection. Absolutely reads luxury, gold and jewels all over, just absolutely perfect. I think the boots KINDA cheapen the look but even then the gold ornamentation on the boots looks great. It’s a wonderful choice, well done.

Alena: Pretty much flawless.

Queen Conchita: Very literal interpretation of the theme and while there's a lot going on, it's a very good look.

Noah: You completely hit the nail on the head with this. :clap3: It's a very literal interpretation of the theme and it does the job incredibly well. 

Clueless: I mean… just PURE luxury. You couldn’t have done anything more. Excellence!

————  MINHO  ————

Key

talent: This was the first shot I received and even before anyone else sent anything I knew it was gonna be in or near my Top 6, and I was right. Poodles have always been a luxury dog, and they’re so perfect for this shot. The fancy clothes, the somewhat more business-y luxury compared to other shots, and Key himself all perfectly deliver the same kind of luxury for me. Awesome to see this

Alena: Finally a great entry from you! I love this so much and the dogs are so cuteee.

Queen Conchita: Amazing shot, I think you and KatyCatPH nailed this round even when you’d think it would be much easier with a female celebrity to stand out. Himself and the set looks very classy, rich and luxurious.

Noah: It's cute and does the theme well. He's looks like he just inherited his parents company and money after they mysteriously died.

Clueless: Loves it. He’s so hot too.

————  SWEETFANTASY  ————

Devon Aoki

talent: I don’t see much luxury from this at all. It’s a very fun shot, and a great one as well, but the luxury lacks. Would have been great for a different theme, but not for this one. Still, a nice shot and there are little HINTS of luxury here and there, but it’s a bit of a stretch.

Alena: Eh, it’s ok.

Queen Conchita: I'm in two minds whether I think this shot as a whole is luxurious, but it is a good submission and her look in particular sways this more to the luxurious side than not.

Noah: I'm getting luxury from her outfit, but everything else is a little bit off.

Clueless: Very avant garde. I love it. It’s not like tacky in-your-face luxury.

————  ALEXAVON  ————

Bae Suzy

talent: I actually really enjoy this. It’s a simple, easy luxury, and she definitely serves it. She’s gorgeous and her pose and facial expression help the luxury a lot as well. I just don’t get the other judges.

Alena: No luxury whatsoever but she’s so beautiful i can’t deal.

Queen Conchita: Serving blog post photo realness. Nothing about this look is luxurious.

Noah: I like the jacket but the whole photo is a little basic.

Clueless: Mm. I’m not getting luxury from this at all, sis looks like she’s on a break at a modeling firm as an intern.

————  CHUNGHA  ————

Chaeyoung

talent: I told you I don’t think this reads luxury, and you went ahead with it. I don’t blame you; I’m sure it was hard to find and you’ve been shafted for actually decent shots before so I get it. It just doesn’t work for me this time.

Alena: Walmart luxury.

Queen Conchita: While I appreciate you sending a shot where your celebrity hasn't been directed to pose like a child, this round was just not for you. It's a cute shot but nothing about this screams luxury.

Noah: I'm not really getting luxury from this at all. It would be nice to see your explanation for why you chose this because it seems like it completely missed the mark.

Clueless: Giving me Target ad. Really no luxury.

————  SITARHERO  ————

Dolly Parton

talent: Again, I think it’s great. Another different kind of luxury a la vegas showgirl or high class burlesque and it stands out for that reason. I’m impressed yet again, and I hope the judges start to see it more as well.

Alena: Fab!

Queen Conchita: Favourite entry from you thus far, classy while still being beautiful.

Noah: My favorite entry from you so far. The dress and feathers are beautiful.

Clueless: Loves it <3

————  DEVONROARS  ————

Valentina

talent: I think you should’ve just tried to go all out, as this falls unbearably flat for me. I always hated the construction on this outfit as it folds like cheap paper and she looks cute here, but it’s a lot of cute next to gorgeous.

Alena: Is okay.

Queen Conchita: It's a shame because both your previous looks screamed luxury a lot more than this does, falls a bit flat.

Noah: I really like the way the colors of her outfit, makeup, and wig go together. It is a bit simple, but it looks good.

Clueless: Yes!!!! She’s serving pure opulence

————  CONTRAIL  ————

Linda Evangelista

talent: Absolutely gorgeous, screams luxury, and I think it’s a great shot. I don’t have much more to say, well done.

Alena: Very good! She’s serving it.

Queen Conchita: Stunning, classy and elegant. The perfect submission for this round.

Noah: She's kind of serving Jackie Kennedy in this photo. I like it and I'm kind of surprised there weren't more entries like this.

Clueless: I adore your entries UGH.

————  BAD THINGS  ————

Selena Gomez

talent: I am seeing improvement in your choice of shots and I love to see it. This definitely reads luxurious, even if the shot itself is just a tad boring. She does look great and the luxury is definitely there. Well done.

Alena: Love this, she looks incredible and the photo is just gorgeous overall.

Queen Conchita: Her bag and interior of the car makes this look more luxurious but I'm not getting much from her outfit. I feel you were very nearly there though.

Noah: I like the way the color of the interior of the car goes with her outfit and makeup. It's a cute entry.

Clueless: Yes! Serving Upgrade U music video

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Chungha  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless  @Buddy!

Not Buddy missing to her first two weeks at work :toofunny2: 

Or are you the one they call when someone couldn't make it?

Judges falling for those Britney entries :rip: They're so basic and not fitting to the themes at all #BuySorryNotSorryOniTunes

Edited by Losing my ground

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP SIX

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ  :1stplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  1  /  CLUELESS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  2.6

Congratulations! You have won an advantage in the next challenge! I will PM you what you have won.

:2ndplace:  CONTRAIL  /  LINDA EVANGELISTA  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  12  /  CLUELESS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  5

:3rdplace:  KATHLEN  /  RIHANNA  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  9  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  NOAH:  3  /  CLUELESS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  6.4

KYLIE MINOGUE  /  MADONNA

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  12  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  NOAH:  6  /  CLUELESS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  6.8

TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  NOAH:  9  /  CLUELESS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  7.2

MINHO  /  KEY

TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  11  /  CLUELESS:  10  /  AVERAGE:  7.8

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Chungha  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless @Buddy!

5 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Not Buddy missing to her first two weeks at work :toofunny2: 

Or are you the one they call when someone couldn't make it?

Judges falling for those Britney entries :rip: They're so basic and not fitting to the themes at all #BuySorryNotSorryOniTunes

No shade but I agree with the Britney thing

We love a winning entrih. Thanks judges. :heart2: 

jkcsjQL.gif

CLUELESS:  6 

Except for the tasteless one

tenor.gif

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA

TALENT:  9  /  ALENA:  13  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  4  /  CLUELESS:  11  /  AVERAGE:  8

BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  14  /  CONCHITA:  19  /  NOAH:  10  /  CLUELESS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  9.2

ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY

TALENT:  10  /  ALENA:  10  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  NOAH:  2  /  CLUELESS:  14  /  AVERAGE:  9.6

DOM  /  EMILY RATAJKOWSKI

TALENT:  14  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  NOAH:  16  /  CLUELESS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  9.8

SITAR HERO  /  DOLLY PARTON

TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  NOAH:  9  /  CLUELESS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  10

BAD THINGS  /  SELENA GOMEZ

TALENT:  13  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  16  /  NOAH:  14  /  CLUELESS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  11.6

K$ELLIE  /  TYRA BANKS

TALENT:  17  /  ALENA:  8  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  17  /  CLUELESS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  11.6

KATYCATPH  /  AARON RAMSEY

TALENT:  18  /  ALENA:  15  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  5  /  CLUELESS:  15  /  AVERAGE:  11.6

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Chungha  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless  @Buddy!

I'm kinda screaming at these rankings though .. like there's no clear-cut Top 3 or even 5 like Color Game. :toofunny2: 

1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

I'm kinda screaming at these rankings though .. like there's no clear-cut Top 3 or even 5 like Color Game. :toofunny2: 

:clown:

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

BOTTOM SIX

———————————————————————

SWEETFANTASY  /  DEVON AOKI

TALENT:  11  /  ALENA:  17  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  NOAH:  18  /  CLUELESS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  13

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

TALENT:  16  /  ALENA:  18  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  7  /  CLUELESS:  17  /  AVERAGE:  13.2

LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD

TALENT:  15  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  14  /  NOAH:  13  /  CLUELESS:  18  /  AVERAGE:  13.2

DEVONROARS  /  VALENTINA

TALENT:  19  /  ALENA:  16  /  CONCHITA:  17  /  NOAH:  15  /  CLUELESS:  13  /  AVERAGE:  16

:'(  ALEXAVON  /  BAE SUZY  :'(

TALENT:  12  /  ALENA:  19  /  CONCHITA:  18  /  NOAH:  19  /  CLUELESS:  19  /  AVERAGE:  17.4

:'(  CHUNGHA  /  CHAEYOUNG  :'(

TALENT:  20  /  ALENA:  20  /  CONCHITA:  20  /  NOAH:  20  /  CLUELESS:  20  /  AVERAGE:  20

This means that we will be saying goodbye to AlexaVon and Chungha.  :cries:

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Chungha  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  14  /  CONCHITA:  19  /  NOAH:  10  /  CLUELESS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  9.2

Screaming, polarizing queen. As I said, LOVE the shot but didn't fit on the theme so I guess

Resultado de imagen para it's what she deserves

Congrats @KatyCatPH for your first week not on the bottom, rise up Lotus, rise, this is the beginning :celestial5:

16 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

This is the first one I liked, I was baffled at what the other judges were seeing from the previous two and now i'm one of the only judges liking this one :toofunny3: 

So no more fillers left.

@DevonRoars you better come through, I would have placed your ass dead last.

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Oop, didn't I call it that those two would be leaving

Even Stevie Wonder could saw that.

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

Not my sister conchita missing the lux of my entry :!ohno:

It pained me to place you that low :chick3:

The fact I would've won this week effortlessly.

Resultado de imagen para donald trump luxurious

Just now, Losing my ground said:

The fact I would've won this week effortlessly.

Should bring u back cos 2 quit :’( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.