Whats a fco? :cupid:

A first callout.

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

I really wish I signed up with Allison Harvard :jonny:

Not when I'm reserving her for next season :gaycat4:

16 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Not when I'm reserving her for next season :gaycat4:

Don't Let Me Down.mp3 :gaycat4: 

almost out of work! just waiting for one judge who said it'd be done by like 6PM EST (an hour from now) anyways so STAY TUNED SIESTERS

Starting my rankings and critiques now, if anyone wants to venmo me money for a boost in their score let me know (jk)

w1xO1mx.gif

Edited by Noah

I have 8 more critiques to write that I'm doing on my phone right now, and I'll be home soon! Still waiting for Noah, but I'm sure it'll be in before 7 or 7:30

1 hour ago, talent said:

I have 8 more critiques to write that I'm doing on my phone right now, and I'll be home soon! Still waiting for Noah, but I'm sure it'll be in before 7 or 7:30

wf8nq4ga0was1qw7homd.gif

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

wf8nq4ga0was1qw7homd.gif

everything is getting put together right now! it's almost done

4 minutes ago, talent said:

everything is getting put together right now! it's almost done

Oh good. I'm not in a rush though. Just finished hosting the first day of my rate.

V5zimBN.png

———————————————————————

First and foremost, I want to congratulate everyone on what I thought was a pretty great first round. I would say there were only a FEW bad photos, and most of them totally impressed me or piqued my interest in the promise of your celebrity.

Secondly, because I was so happy with what you all submitted... I think it's fair to announce that when I said only twenty were staying was a bit of a... scare tactic. Some of the lowest averages were still higher than 20, which was awesome to see. As such, only two people will be going home this round! Well done all around!

Finally, I want to clear up what people were thinking after the photos were revealed. The success of your entry is not based JUST ON THE POSE. What I'm looking for myself is a great photo that fits the theme, has nice styling, and just pretty much is a memorable and stunning photo. It definitely helps if the model's pose or stature is beautiful, but that's only one element to a great shot. Keep that in mind!

Now for the critiques!

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Jaye  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @sana  @Quas  @Chungha  @Losing my ground  @SitarHero  @Denis Stoff  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena

Edited by talent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.