POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

been busy all morning helping around the house, and now i have work until 6:30 PM EST. will get the photos up around 7:00 or 7:30 hopefully

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

i see you had time to stay up and post red velvet **** and depressionxspicegirls memes at 1am but when it is time for results you won’t...post up!

0BkrsQq.png

sNvi5Ua.png

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  /  Daphne Groeneveld

Spoiler

Victory

tumblr_oukzb9H4Po1t10qzro1_1280.jpg

Best

DHKAHbyXYAERvMg.jpg

I'll start by saying that in this type of game I think the pics should speak for themselves just like we've been doing all this time but I think I should win since I've been sending different and varied shots, always trying to bring something new to the table and also because I've been getting pretty nice scores every round so far except for that for one tragic round (although I still love that pic tbh :chick1: 

I would like to end by congratulating the other finalists, y'all did an amazing job too so best of luck to everyone and and may the best one win!

http%253A%252F%252F24.media.tumblr.com%252Fc90bd22700114960114042e9fbd96c5d%252Ftumblr_mk91l5FD2o1s25avjo1_500.gif

@Aciid  /  Lana del Rey

Spoiler

shot 001VICTORY

CTRqv0z.jpg 

I wanted both of my shots for this entry to have a cohesiveness to them. To make it seem like it was a real spread.

This first one was picked because I like her stand in it. It commands attention and power.

The people behind her taking pictures like a real winner. With uber confidence she is living in the moment.

shot 002 BEST SHOT

SVOUHyS.jpg 

I deserve to win because when you look at my portfolio I think it's the strongest out of all the contestants.

All the shots have great artistry, composition, color and themes. They are well thought out and great pieces of photography,

hell even the candid shot I submitted has amazing depth to it. All these things are key and I thing should be considered when

judging editorial shots. I don't feel like my competitors accomplished this, at least not in every single week.

I also hold 3 straight call outs and never landed in the bottom. I feel like I'm the strongest player this season and the

first deserving winner who can potentially be a great candidate to judge future seasons.

THANK YOU JUDGES - ACIID ROSE

@Buljangnan  /  Björk

Spoiler

Gt7rtSr.jpg

VICTORY

I want an abstract fight for the win. This shot is entirely Björk and it is unforgiving. She stands strong, ready to fight for the win she deserves.

———————————————————————

5fhwzyW.jpg

BEST SHOT

I wanted to show a more beautiful side of Björk. Everybody expects something wild, full of color, and abstract but I want her final shot to show that she is beautiful and capable of having a well rounded portfolio. This shot shows the simplicity of her face and how refined she can be as a person and a model.

———————————————————————

Björk deserves to win for one reason: she was always herself. No one can sit here and deny her talent as an artist. She always has had a clear visual direction, at least in her own point of view, and has never apologized for such. She has taken the risks much of these other artists haven’t taken, and I see nothing more deserving of the award than someone who was undeniably, undoubtably, respectfully and 100% themselves from beginning to end. 

Thank you.

@Kylie Jenner  /  Lady Gaga

Spoiler

011.jpg

Victory

sav72.jpg

Best shot

Why do I deserve to win this competition? I believe that I have been consistently a strong performer throughout the entirety of the competition; I established myself as a clear threat for the other competitors to watch out for right at the start of the contest with my freestyle shot, and showed that it was not a fluke, having had a total of 4 wins, the most of which being during the last challenge. I think that I have shown elements of thinking outside the box in this competition, looking at the buzz word and offering a photo which may not be the obvious choice, but fits the brief in a unique and interesting way. My victory shot, for example, isn't a bog standard image of a model on a throne, or someone wearing a crown and posing like a typical queen - the image represents power, telling a story about overcoming male dominance to be a victor in a new light. Victory over men is something we all need. My best shot is perhaps one of my favourite images because it contrasts the elegant background and dress with femininity in its fiercest sense. But alas, beauty is very much in the eye of the beholder so I hope that the judges wil enjoy these pictures as much as I do.

———————————————————————

@Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Clueless

Oh wow oh wow. Everybody did that! Congratulations ladies for a great finale. Can't wait for the winner to be announced. :clap3:

10 minutes ago, talent said:

coming up on the end of this season i just wanna say @Buddy! was my favourite judge

SORRY @Alena @Queen Conchita @Noah @Clueless but talent did win

We love a A* judge, he really inspired me with his world class intellectual critiques and I admired his judging skills every round :-* 

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

We love a A* judge, he really inspired me with his world class intellectual critiques and I admired his judging skills every round :-* 

and i thought my critiques were eloquent and helpful. outclassed every week  :doc:

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

VICTORY

talent: It’s a nice shot, but it doesn’t quite read Victory to me. I get a little bit of the opulence, I see she has the strong stare at the camera, but compared to the other shots I feel this easily falls behind.

Noah: Overall I'm not really getting victory from this.  The pose and facial expression are really casual and a little awkward. I like the boots and latex thigh highs and gloves though. 

BEST SHOT

talent: I think this is a great shot. Would I consider it your absolute best? Maybe not, but I think it’s stunning. I love the colour contrast and the dark, edgy look of the entire scene set in this shot. Good choice.

Noah: I love this, it probably would've been a better victory shot than the one you sent in. I also like the gloves in this and I really like the pose, colors, and dark vibe of the photo.

OVERALL

talent: Minus a stumble or two for me throughout this game, I was constantly excited to see what you submitted and was very happy week after week. I don’t think you’ve ever quite had a bad photo, just photos that didn’t fit the theme, and that goes to show both Daphne’s talent and your taste (as there are a few bad shots out there!). Thank you so much for playing.

Noah: You've been consistently great throughout almost the whole season and have had some amazing entries. The one thing I've struggled with almost all season is finding something to comment on your entries and I think it's because you've just had pretty solid entries, even if sometimes they didn't necessarily stand out the most.

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

VICTORY

talent: Really in love with this. It’s clear she is demanding the attention of everyone around her, which is very much a winning attitude. The headpiece almost reads as a crown in my eyes, and the simple glamour and luxury otherwise makes me feel like Lana has won at life. Great shot.

Noah: I love the headpiece, dress, and drama that this picture conveys. The black and white really brings the photo together.

BEST SHOT

talent: Complete 180 from your Victory shot, I wasn’t too happy with this. As a Best Shot, it’s definitely a no from me. You’ve proven with several other submissions that Lana has much, much better. Her foot levitating, her hand uncomfortably outstretched… they’re uncomfortable. I think she still manages to look stunning, but there are too many little annoyances for this to be a Best Shot.

Noah: This is gorgeous, but her pose does look a little bit awkward. It's still a really good photo though.

OVERALL

talent: Your final stretch in this game was incredible, and you deserved three FCOs in a row. I think you had a number of weeks where you definitely fell behind and my score for you showed that, but when you were on you were absolutely on. Your portfolio is surprisingly diverse for someone who I normally pigeonhole into one aesthetic, and I very much appreciate that looking over this season. Thank you so much for playing.

Noah: You've always provided very dramatic and stunning photos every round. Lana has a really specific aesthetic and I feel like all of your entries have displayed that in a really good way without getting boring.

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

VICTORY

talent: No doubt about it my favourite Victory shot. She looks like a Grecian goddess poised with spear in hand, crown on her head… It’s incredible. One of my favourite shots of the season, and right at the end? Glad we got to see it.

Noah: Victory - STUN! I love the effects on the photo and it really does scream victory.

BEST SHOT

talent: I appreciate this shot an immense amount. It expands your portfolio in this game and, truly, I would consider it a great shot from Bjork. Although known for her avant garde, she has some great beauty shots, and you’ve chosen a great one for her Best Shot. Well done.

Noah: Very simple and beautiful. I think it was a good choice to go with something like this because all of your entries have been very eclectic and extravagant, so it’s nice to see something like this from you.

OVERALL

talent: Really enjoyed your submissions this season. They ranged from way out there to the point that they were on for some and off for others, to simply great shots that fit the theme. Even when I didn’t love the shot, I loved that you had chosen something so offbeat that made me really appreciate your vision in this game, even if it didn’t always work. Thank you so much for playing.

Noah: You've been versatile and unique this entire season. I feel like almost the whole season I've looked forward to seeing what you were going to send in every round because your entries always stand out and are really different from everyone else's, even though sometimes they have been hit or miss.

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

VICTORY

talent: Wonderful. I see what Noah sees as well with the Greek goddess tie, but next to Bjork’s it falls a tad behind. It feels a little off as a shot, but I see the Victory she’s claimed over those men. It’s very Gaga, and still very great.

Noah: I love how elegant and powerful she looks in this photo. This photoshoot reminds me of Greek goddesses for some reason and I really like it.

BEST SHOT

talent: Absolutely. She has plenty of Best Shots, but this is certainly one of them. The height, the lighting, the sheer dress, the floor length gown, the glitz of the chandelier and the slight gold of the window, her face, her makeup, the colour in her hair… it all works for me. It’s certainly fierce and a great submission.

Noah: I like how glamourous yet kind of weird this photo is. The dress is beautiful and I love her sky-high heels and how she's holding onto the chandelier.

OVERALL

talent: I knew at the start that, if handled properly, Gaga as a muse would be an unstoppable force, and you’ve done a great job proving that. Your four FCOs are no joke, and all were deservedly earned. You presented a great variety of avant garde Gaga and beauty Gaga throughout the season, and always seemed to pull out the right photos at the right time. Thank you so much for playing.

Noah: You've had really amazing and stunning entries throughout the entire competition and each round you've stood out. I think your entries have always been well executed and well picked and you've been extremely versatile.

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

V5zimBN.png

———————————————————————

Your final ranking was determined by four different numbers:

Your VICTORY average, your BEST SHOT average,

your OVERALL average in POSE, and my PERSONAL opinion.

Your average from those four numbers decided the final placements.

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

FOURTH PLACE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  VICTORY  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  1.6

:3rdplace:  BEST SHOT  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

Spoiler

BJORK  /  BULJANGNAN
VICTORY:  1.6  /  BEST SHOT:  4  /  OVERALL:  4  /  TALENT:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

This means that @Buljangnan has come in fourth place.

Congratulations, and thank you so much for playing!

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

THIRD PLACE

———————————————————————

VICTORY

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  4

:2ndplace:  BEST SHOT  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  2  /  AVERAGE:  2

Spoiler

:3rdplace:  LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD  :3rdplace:
VICTORY:  4  /  BEST SHOT:  2  /  OVERALL:  5.2  /  TALENT:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.55

This means that @Loveyoubxtch has come in third place.

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

Eaux wow the suspense

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

FIRST AND SECOND PLACE

———————————————————————

:3rdplace:  VICTORY  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  2  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2.3

:3rdplace:  BEST SHOT  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  4  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

———————————————————————

:2ndplace:  VICTORY  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  3  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  2  /  AVERAGE:  1.6

:1stplace:  BEST SHOT  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.3

Spoiler

:2ndplace:  LANA DEL REY  /  ACIID  :2ndplace:
VICTORY:  2.3  /  BEST SHOT:  3.3  /  OVERALL:  6.2  /  TALENT:  2  /  AVERAGE:  3.45

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  LADY GAGA  /  KYLIE JENNER  :1stplace:
VICTORY:  2  /  BEST SHOT:  1.3  /  OVERALL:  5  /  TALENT:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2.325

This means that @Aciid has come in second place,

and @Kylie Jenner is the winner of POSE Cycle 001!

———————————————————————

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.