• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

20 hours ago, Aciid said:

Where's the buzzword 

1 hour ago, Fenrir said:

Has this been cancelled?

dQr8vcV.gif

Sorry, it's coming! Had a very busy couple of days.

———————————————————————

:sleep:

uvaBLcn.png

The due date for this Buzz Word is Tuesday, October 31 at 11:59:59 PM EST.

———————————————————————

Edited by talent

Embarrassed by what I sent but I don't have time to really search this week xo

tumblr_mejmuamlUC1qhtjfto2_250.gif

uvaBLcn.png

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  /  Daphne Groeneveld

Spoiler

IMG_0115.jpg

@Aciid  /  Lana del Rey

Spoiler

KXgikP0.jpg

@Buljangnan  /  Björk

Spoiler

HMmpxu4.jpg

@Kylie Jenner  /  Lady Gaga

Spoiler

030.jpg

@Tsareena  /  Naomi Campbell

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2016-03-12_at_11.55.54_AM.pn

@Fenrir  /  Beyoncé

Spoiler

ba834242b48d544acf53d3010617b067.jpg

———————————————————————

@Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Clueless

Oh wait I didn't realise how little contestants we were down too!

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

:emofish:

Nn I love it actually. So slimy :blush:

Just did my rankings and critiques. I can't believe we're going to be down to the top 4 after this round.

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Noah said:

Just did my rankings and critiques. I can't believe we're going to be down to the top 4 after this round.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: I’ll be real… It’s cute, it just falls behind.

Noah: I like her outfit, makeup,  and the headpiece thing, but in terms of encompassing the theme I don't know if this photo really does a good job at that.

QC: Appreciate the different take on the theme, slightly risky considering how little contestants are left, if this was a few rounds ago I think you'd score highly but it's a bit forgotten amongst some very strong entries this round.

Clueless: Ahhhh this is great! My #1. Although I stopped judging for a little while, I’ve really enjoyed all of your entries.

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: Love it. So fun, feels like an ad for a tampon or something, and she looks great. I definitely love it!

Noah: This goes well with the theme and she looks beautiful, but something about it aesthetically is off. The outfit, lighting, and black umbrella don't really seem to go together that well.

QC: Love the singing in the rain vibe I get from this, great shot.

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: She looks so serene and gorgeous, and everything about the photo is super stunning. Great!

Noah: I love how simple yet dramatic this photo is. It kind of reminds me of the titanic.

QC: Living for this dramatic shot and how she still looks effortlessly flawless.

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: Another complete stunner from you. Loving everything about this shot. The whole weird glamour aspect of Lady Gaga is always fascinating and gorgeous.

Noah: The pose and the liquid slime look very fresh and stunning. I think everything about this was well executed and I love it.

QC: This is ‘wow’ and ‘ew’ at the same time, absolutely love it, it's certainly unique all while capturing the theme. Is there any theme you won't nail?

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: It’s a little lacklustre. I do like the take but it’s just a tad… uninteresting.

Noah: This looks more slightly damp than overtly liquid. Something about it very sci-fi which looks cool, but at the same time the image is kind of low quality and it looks like you just cropped a bigger picture.

Clueless: I don’t see no water, bitch!

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: Just a super boring shot from you this week, sorry to see it. Thank you for playing.

Noah: I know you had a family emergency thing this week and hope everything is okay, but even though you didn't really have that much time to search for anything I feel like there were many much better options in the first results on google images when you search "beyonce water photoshoot" especially the photos from this photoshoot which are stunning and you probably would've won/placed high if you would've sent them in this week:

beyonce-05-7d31e217-7c52-40cf-8443-d7d53700082f.jpg _93927832_untitled-5.jpg beyonce-10-5b1eadbc-6266-40cc-9332-fdf6064a4634.jpg

Clueless: Prooobably my favorite Bey album shoot. So, I am in love with the image you chose.

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP TWO

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  1  /  CLUELESS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2

:2ndplace:  BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  2  /  CLUELESS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.2

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.