Kylie and I basically going the same route. :dies: 

And YAS @Tsareena! :alexz: 

Great minds think alike (hopefully) :flower:

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Kylie and I basically going the same route. :dies: 

And YAS @Tsareena! :alexz: 

:jonny3: yaaas. Living for the blow visuals 

Most of these are actually cute. I was worried about this round for a second.

Opu83WB.gif

Edited by Noah

10 hours ago, Tsareena said:

Living for the blow visuals  

You betta be. #TeamTaste

UFEQDUJ.gif

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: I get it, and I do enjoy the pool party take, but it’s just on the boring side of things, especially compared to some other photos that scream Party more. I also feel like it’s so reminiscent of your Sex shot which I liked way more, and it kind of makes me like this one less.  :frown:

Noah: Not really that into this. :/ I get what you were going for with the pool party thing, but the photo isn't really that exciting or intriguing.

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: As its own photo, it’s pretty good. For the party theme and compared to all the other party entries, it just isn’t. This was just a bad week for you, which is so unfortunate when it’s down to the wire like this.

Noah: I think this is a great photo,  but it's not really giving me party as much as the other entries.

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: A good pool party vibe, but just simply lacking compared to other shots that I think give me more of what I expecting. It’s a pretty nice shot too, which helps. It just doesn’t hit the Party mark like I’d hoped.

Noah: I’m struggling to find what to comment on this, but it’s a good entry. It gives sexual pool party vibes.

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: Loved this photo as soon as I laid eyes on it. A bad party was definitely an option, and you took it there. I love the strange, horror vibes to it but the clear fact that it still looks like the aftereffects of a very messy party. Great shot yet AGAIN.

Noah: I really like this interpretation of the theme. It’s very unsettling and demonic-ish. It kind of looks like a cult wedding party gone bad. It also reminds me of this gif:

giphy.gif 

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: This shot is very charming, like Noah said. It was the first word that came to mind. It gives me Party vibes, it’s very fun, and it’s extremely different from your past portfolio.

Noah: It's very messy, but something about it is cute and charming. It's also on theme.

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: I thought this was a super great shot. Very close cut and kind of simple, but then the paint and the colours bring it to life. The glowing, neon colours definitely scream party, and it feels like a calm moment sitting at the bar which is kind of a reach but… I said I felt!

Noah: Serving glow raver chick. I really love the aesthetic, the colors, and the paint/projection on her face. I also love how her wig glows in the dark.

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: Really enjoy the fantasy Party vibes here. I think this big group shot worked better here than the close up would have for the Fantasy round. My gripes with this shot come with the fact that Naomi is kind of outshined in this huge group even though she’s in the middle, but it’s nice otherwise.

Noah: I love the theme/design of this picture. It's very regal and afternoon tea party -esque. This would've been really good to use for the fantasy round, but it also works really well for this round too.

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: Totally happy to see this choice! Definitely fits, another great neon glow in the dark shot that I love. I don’t enjoy that it’s not clearly Beyonce at all but we know that it is, so that helps. I think it’s a little lacking, but absolutely hits the Party vibe I wanted.

Noah: Another great glow in the dark entry. I really like the roller skating rink theme and the colors.

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

Oh wait I didn't realise you were posting so quick, I didn't have a chance to do critiques sorry :rip: 

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2.5

:1stplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :1stplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2.5

:3rdplace:  FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.5

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Oh wait I didn't realise you were posting so quick, I didn't have a chance to do critiques sorry :rip: 

:skull:  my bad. i just felt awful for being so slow these past weeks im tryin to be a bit fast. you can still post/send them and i can add them in if ud like

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  5  /  AVERAGE:  4

TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  NOAH:  2  /  AVERAGE:  4.5

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

3 minutes ago, talent said:

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2.5

:1stplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :1stplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  2.5

:3rdplace:  FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  3.5

———————————————————————

Oh wow, talent won. 

UFEQDUJ.gif

Not 3 first call outs in a row :jonny3: I'm serving Krista realness. 

Thanks! 

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

BOTTOM THREE

———————————————————————

BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK

TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  6  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

:'(  KATHLEN  /  RIHANNA  :'(

TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  7  /  AVERAGE:  5.75

:'(  BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS  :'(

TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  8  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  8  /  AVERAGE:  8

———————————————————————

This means we WILL be saying goodbye to Kathlen and Boys.  :'(

———————————————————————

the way that the only people left are the only people who have gotten first call out...  :jonny2: 

Edited by talent

My critiques for anyone that cares, short and sweet :skull: 

Spoiler

Kathlen: I get where you were going with this but if you send a singular shot for a round such as Party, it needs to be a f*cking stand out and unfortunately this falls flat.

Boys: It's okay, but not Top 8 standard and isn't it just a music video out-take shot?

Loveyoubxtch: This is a better example of a pool party shot, not particularly amazing but worthy of a place in the next round.

Aciid: YES slay bitch, living for this. Love the halloween vibe it's giving off too.

Buljangnan: Strangely like this shot, fits the theme well.

Kylie Jenner: Perfect *drops mic*

Tsareena: Loving the halloween, deathly vibe again from this, solid entry.

Fenrir: Really close between you & KJ for the #1 slot, amazing entry. Glow bitch!

Edited by Queen Conchita

• ATRL Moderator

1 minute ago, talent said:

the way that the only people left are the only people who have gotten first call out...  :jonny2: 

omg:jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Aciid said:

The top 4 is decided next round wig. 

shook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.