POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

KDo3u2k.png

Welcome to the premiere season of POSE! To sign up, pick a celebrity you want to use as your model the entire season. There are no limits to who you can choose, as long as you think there are enough shots that can get you through the tournament. Famous actors, singers, models, social media celebrities- you name it, you can play. What is most important is a diverse portfolio of professional shots you can submit during the game.

Every round, there will be a different theme or topic that you must submit an entry for. It may be a colour, an emotion, or even an abstract idea. Using your celebrity, you must find ONE SHOT (not an entire selection of shots) that you think looks great and best fits that theme. Submissions should, preferably, be from a professional photoshoot. Candids and red carpet fashion shots are not allowed unless specified, as an example, for a fun candid or red carpet pose round.

Think of the game as America's Next Top Model meets ATRL's own Colour Game. I'm ready to start; are you ready to pose?

a4tnrFG.png

giphy.gif     tetT4Uv.gif       27y0qdw.gif     vGKL0uv.gif     tSAUrDe.jpg     Jy9kNHB.gif

@talent               @Alena           @Queen Conchita        @Noah                 @Buddy!            @Clueless

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

Let me do this and take a risk with a male non-model/non-popstar celebrity. I'll go with Aaron Ramsey.

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Let me do this and take a risk with a male non-model/non-popstar celebrity. I'll go with Aaron Ramsey.

Shook the footballer? :gaycat3:

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Shook the footballer? :gaycat3:

The one and only. :alexz:

Just now, KatyCatPH said:

The one and only. :alexz:

Might aswell crown you the winner already :jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator

Nicki Minaj (I want to use someone a bit newer or younger but I don't know how diverse or professional you want their portfolio to be :dancehall:)

18 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Nicki Minaj (I want to use someone a bit newer or younger but I don't know how diverse or professional you want their portfolio to be :dancehall:)

It'd be safer to use someone with a pretty diverse portfolio imo.

3 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

like Zendaya or some model.

34 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Might aswell crown you the winner already :jonny3:

Hand me the crown then. :eddie:

However, I am taking a risk here by choosing someone with a limited portfolio. But I'll stand by my choice and go with the Prince of Wales for this game. :celestial4:

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

You're right. I'll save my other choices for a later season or even color game :gaycat3:

2 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

I want to play but idk who to choose.

I remember your avi where you had some blonde model with cats, or gum? don't remember. but she looked fine. oop I think she

Image result for blonde model cats

Edited by Dom

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

I remember your avi where you had some blonde model with cats, or gum? don't remember. but she looked fine.

Image result for blonde model cats

omg that was sooo long ago that you remember that :lmao:I didn't even know who she was, I just used it for the cats.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.