POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

Huh, still no results e? Let's stay perched though.

PlayStation_SchoolsCup_Aaron_Ramsey-049.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

12 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

@talent Are we gonna have results tonight? I just wanna know so that I can schedule my breaks accordingly and stay perched in this thread. :fan:

12 hours ago, talent said:

yeth most likely

tumblr_nf5nxkoexv1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

jk don't push me down your rankings.

Edited by KatyCatPH

Judges and host are being exploited in Survivor Season 7 so I'm hosting from now on.

@Jaye returns and wins bc he picked Shakira.

That's it. Hope y'all enjoyed first season xoxo

C4AwVXz.gif

20 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

most likely

i had a night, ill definitely post them tomorrow

2 minutes ago, talent said:

i had a night, ill definitely post them tomorrow

as long as Aaron wins I am fine.

okay we'll be perched for tomorrow then

14 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Judges and host are being exploited in Survivor Season 7 so I'm hosting from now on.

@Jaye returns and wins bc he picked Shakira.

That's it. Hope y'all enjoyed first season xoxo

C4AwVXz.gif

ImperfectLegalAndeancondor-max-1mb.gif

yall need to give it up i have CLASSES ill post LATER

54 minutes ago, talent said:

yall need to give it up i have CLASSES ill post LATER

you LIED we were promised results

we will never give up

11 minutes ago, Boys said:

you LIED we were promised results

we will never give up

hdjsbf i said MOST LIKELY yesterday!!!! scrihm

ill probably post in like an hour and a half or 2 hours

1 minute ago, talent said:

hdjsbf i said MOST LIKELY yesterday!!!! scrihm

ill probably post in like an hour and a half or 2 hours

"Most likey" All I'm gonna say is pokefusion

I'm not gonna let you get over on us

source.gif

33 minutes ago, Boys said:

"Most likey" All I'm gonna say is pokefusion

I'm not gonna let you get over on us

source.gif

pokefusion did NAWT happen last night i will not be slandered like this!

source.gif

14 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

as long as Aaron wins I am fine.

it aint happening, sis.

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  DOM  ————

Emily Ratajkowski

talent: Very boring choice. To be fair, Emily’s candids are all kind of boring, but I saw some that I probably would have ranked higher after a quick google.

Alena: Absolutely love this. She just looks like such a boss bitch and i absolutely adore that. She is serving it and looking fabulous!

Queen Conchita: Not the most memorable but I love the stance with the jacket over her shoulder, serving power.

Noah: It's a cute candid and better than some of the other entries this round, but it's not really memorable.

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: Looks stunning, dress is gorgeous, somewhat boring. I’m sure there were way better Rihanna pictures out there. Just off the top of my head I can think of a few (the ones of her in Hawaii smoking a blunt in particular) I’d like better, but decent choice.

Alena: She looks beautiful and the dress is cool but it’s not so candid imo.

Queen Conchita: I wouldn't call this candid on first glance but it was approved so what do I know lol. It's such a statement shot and very memorable.

Noah: I honestly don't consider red carpet shots candids but since talent counts it, I'll let it slide :rip: The look is amazing and memorable, but the photo itself isn't really that spectacular. There were probably better angles of this, but it's nice.

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: I really do love pink wigney. I think, considering you’re not afraid of using iconic shots, the umbrella pic would by far have been my favourite this round had you submitted it. This one is still it, though.

Alena: Quite iconic and a nice shot but i’m sure you could’ve found something even more memorable and outstanding. Still a nice shot tho!

Queen Conchita: Serving Grease’s Pink Ladies realness. It's neither here nor there for me personally.

Noah: This is messy and memorable, but Britney has even messier and more memorable photos out there that would have been better entries.

————  K$ELLIE  ————

Tyra Banks

talent: I think it’s becoming clear I love a good titty shot. I also love to see Tyra with some life on her face, and her big ass smile is doing it for me here.

Alena: Sadly don’t really love this. I mean she looks pretty and all but meh.

Queen Conchita: Meh is probably the perfect way to describe this.

Noah: The outfit is cute, but the photo is kind of boring.

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: Looks absolutely stunning, really giving it to the camera, gives off a cool fun vibe, down for this!

Alena: Love this so much. She looks incredible AF. *Claps* A fave of mine. This is how you take candid shots.

Queen Conchita: N/A

Noah: It's cute

————  KATYCATPH  ————

Aaron Ramsey

talent: Totally surprised when you handed this in. I think I made it clear I thought it wasn’t a candid at first and was surprised to find out it is. Another shot that would have worked better for Luxury. :dies: Really cute, super memorable for me because of the surprise it was actually a candid! 

Alena: Very handsome as usual! It’s a cool shot, i really like it. It’s mysterious and has a real cool vibe to it that i think is real cool and stuff.

Queen Conchita: I love the mysterious, rich, handsome ‘caught off guard’ vibe of this shot, the perfect submission for candid round and I also love how Podolski is out of focus so it makes Ramsey stand out more.

Noah: Is this even a candid :cupid: It's a nice photo and it's kind of stunning, but it's a little boring. 

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: I love the look on her face! nnnnn This was kind of bland ish, but I still couldn’t stop thinking about it. Unexpectedly great submission.

Alena: She is so perfect i cannot! Anyways this is a very strong shot and i adore everything about it.

Noah:  I'm assuming this was from when she was filming the national anthem mv and it's a really nice photo. I really like the 50s/60s look of this.

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: One of the most memorable Oscar moments of all time and for a clearly good reason. You picked a great candid from that moment.

Alena: It’s cute.

Noah: I love the stones on the bodysuit and the dress is one of the most memorable red carpet looks ever. The shot itself is amazing and i don't know what it is but something about the photo is really stunning.

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: Abso ****ing lutely. This was the first thing submitted and I couldn’t stop thinking about it even as all the other submissions came in. Great submission, period. So ****ing weird and iconic.

Alena: She’s such a mess, i cannot :skull: It stands out i guess.

Noah: Definitely memorable and messy. A good entry for this round.

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: I always loved this picture, so glad you ended up choosing it. I absolutely would have went with the same thing. This **** always manages to crack me up, and very memorable for that reason.

Alena: I love this omfg, emotional and very extra. Loveee.

Noah: Probably the most unique entry from this round. This is a really dramatic photo even though it's simple. I really appreciate the risk of sending it in.

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: Love this submission; glad you went with a messy Beyonce moment instead of a glamour moment. Definitely memorable for me, obviously hilarious. Well done.

Alena: I ****ing died when i saw this omg :ahh: This is the best she has looked in the past few years! 

Queen Conchita: I howled :toofunny3: 

Noah: When these photos first came out after the SB I remember being confused and amused by them and couldn't really believe that they were real. :rip: It's definitely memorable and a good entry for this round. 

————  MINHO  ————

Key

talent: Really just… not interesting. I get why this would have been so hard for you, though, but I just don’t care for this and could barely remember it.

Alena: Is cute. The eyes are real creepy, ****.

Queen Conchita: Little downgrade from previous shots, pretty bland and unmemorable which is a shame.

Noah: There's not really much memorable about this. Idk if you were going for messy, but I'm not really getting that either.

Clueless: Loves it. He’s so hot too.

————  SWEETFANTASY  ————

Devon Aoki

talent: If it wasn’t compared to some of the other shots, I would love this way more. But other moments were just a little more ridiculous or interesting and it pushed her a bit back. Still love it.

Alena: I love this, it’s very candid and cool! I wanna smoke now too, omfg!

Noah: Definitely messy, but I don't know if it's in a good way  :rip:

————  SITARHERO  ————

Dolly Parton

talent: Looks great, as usual, but fairly lacklustre compared to the other shots we got this week.

Alena: She is so beautiful here! Gorg.

Noah: This doesn't really look like a candid either :cupid: It's a nice picture though.

————  DEVONROARS  ————

Valentina

talent: A bit of a moment! I like that you went with a boy shot for this. It wasn’t AMAZING, but it definitely did the job of being kinda memorable.

Alena: Is ok.

Queen Conchita: Oh slay bitch, I was surprised and shook :jonny4: 

Noah: You probably didn't have that many options for this round, but this entry is kind of underwhelming

————  CONTRAIL  ————

Linda Evangelista

talent: Cute idea, but really kind of boring. Not really feeling it. Not the worst thing ever, but you could have done better. I could barely remember the shot when I was trying to rank them!

Alena: Falls flat.

Noah: It's kind of bland

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless  @Buddy!

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Oop I didn't finish my critiques :toofunny3: 

tenor.gif

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP FIVE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL  :1stplace:

TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.5

Congratulations! You have won an advantage in the next challenge! I will PM you what you have won.

:2ndplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  11  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  5  /  AVERAGE:  4.5

:3rdplace:  ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5

LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  7  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

KATYCATPH  /  AARON RAMSEY

TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  8  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  

Edited by talent

Alena what do you have against me you always rank me so much lower than everyone else

5 minutes ago, talent said:

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP SIX

LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  7  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

KATYCATPH  /  AARON RAMSEY

TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  8  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

@Loveyoubxtch tied for 4th! :date2:

Btw this is just top 5 @talent. I don't see 6 here.

Edited by KatyCatPH

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  6

BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  14  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  7.5

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  9  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  NOAH:  9  /  AVERAGE:  8.75

DOM  /  EMILY RATAJKOWSKI

TALENT:  16  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  10  /  AVERAGE:  9

KATHLEN  /  RIHANNA

TALENT:  12  /  ALENA:  13  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  NOAH:  6  /  AVERAGE:  10

DEVONROARS  /  VALENTINA

TALENT:  9  /  ALENA:  15  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  15  /  AVERAGE:  10.5

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.