POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

Finished my rankings and critiques. I was excited to see the entries for this round, but was honestly disappointed by a lot of them. :'(

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  DOM  ————

Emily Ratajkowski

talent: Very blah this week. I get a SLIGHT kind of… Egyptian vibe from the bright blue/gold jewelry but it’s so subtle it feels like I’m reaching to see the Fantasy in this. She looks good but… at this point, it’s not enough.

Alena: It’s cute. I mean it has that mysterious feeling to it but the fantasy element is just very minimal to me.

Queen Conchita: This is boring and feels a little bit same-y when so many shots have been naked.

Noah: I'm not really getting fantasy from this. The photo you sent in for the prop round would have been good for this round, so it's kind of sad you used it then, but is this the only other option you had?

Clueless: Ain’t nothin’ fantasy about this to be honest. It’s just a gorgeous photo.

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: I thought this was great. I think it lacks for me, personally, in the Fantasy compared to the ones I liked more, but it still definitely gives me what I was looking for! It’s very future meets past, very chic space barbarian. I like it a lot.

Alena: I absolutely adore this. The shot is incredible and it’s definitely giving me that fantasy, sci-fi powerful diva feeling!

Queen Conchita: Love the sci-fi feel to this look. The no eyebrows really stands out.

Noah: I love the makeup and hair. She looks like an ice princess from outer space.

Clueless: Fab! Futuristic glam! Exactly what I expected for “Fantasy.”

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: It’s a different kind of Fantasy, but I do get it. I like the big sleeves and the way it makes her look very much like she has angel wings, plus what I believe is a statue of Mary and other religious statues in the back. It’s cool. I like the editing as well, definitely adds to the Fantasy vibe. Great shot.

Alena: I adore this!! It has that fantasy feel to it for sure and i could see this as a cover for a supernatural thriller movie even. Very good.

Queen Conchita: Oo I like this, edited to the high heavens (no pun intended lol) but fits the brief pretty well.

Noah: It's a little basic, but it’s an okay photo.

Clueless: Only think really “fantasy” about this is... the filter. I’m not getting why you chose this

————  K$ELLIE  ————

Tyra Banks

talent: I was hoping we’d get at least one corny future entry and you did that!!! I love the corny space fantasy regardless of how obvious green screen and naked space bikini tacky it is. I thought this was great for what it was.

Alena: It’s nice and definitely gives that more out of the box feeling but the background is real bad. Her pose is very strong though.

Queen Conchita: Not a fan of the green screen, ruins the shot slightly but she's slaying nonetheless.

Noah: It’s a little bit basic, but it’s an okay photo.

Clueless: Cute. It definitely reads as “fantasy.”

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: I mean, duh. Very fairy glamour ball Fantasy. Absolutely love it, you never fail to impress. Really like the dres and the way it contrasts with the background in particular. Nice!

Alena: Another very strong entry from you :jonny: . The dress is incredible and the set is amazing. She’s got that mysterious look and i really love that. 

Queen Conchita: Love it. Really great fairy wonderland-esque shot.

Noah: I really love the dress and the setting. She looks like a fairy nymph princess.

Clueless: Ahhhhh! A cotton candy’d legend! I absolutely love this.

————  KATYCATPH  ————

Aaron Ramsey

talent: Yeah, you definitely struggled this week. :( I was hoping you could maybe find something, but this photo definitely falls behind in a big way. Unfortunate after your great picture last week!

Alena: Not fantasy whatsoever :( 

Queen Conchita: Damn this round really was not for you, your description saved it and pushed it in a different way ala 50 shades of grey.

Noah: I don't even know what to say. You're probably aware that this doesn't fit the theme at all and you probably didn't have any other options.

Clueless: He looks fine as ****. And your explanation saved you, without that, you would’ve automatically been my #15

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: I definitely do get some Fantasy vibes from this with the colours, and the editing is definitely a valid part of the shot. It lacks, though, past that.

Alena: I feel like you thought more outside of the box with this and i really enjoy it. It’s got that artistic mysterious feel to it that i love and overall it’s just a very nice photo.

Queen Conchita: Nothing fantasy about this at all, there isn't a description to save it either.

Noah:  The photo looks mystical, but was this really Lana's best fantasy photo? I kind of doubt it.

Clueless: Nothing “fantasy” about this AT all. It would make a cute poster though

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: I was hoping to get a lot from you this week, and you definitely brought it. Love the duality in this picture of there being two of her, both being very soft and sharp, edgy yet fun, and definitely fantastical. Did not expect any less from you. Well done.

Alena: It’s cool but i feel like i’ve seen this so many times before.

Queen Conchita: If anyone was likely to score high this round, it'd be you. Great, wacky shot.

Noah: It looks like there's a lot going on in this picture, so it's interesting, but it's also a little bland.

Clueless: Yes!

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: Totally love this. Another immediate submission that stuck in my mind the entire submitting phase. Absolutely Fantasy with the unicorn look, taking a very whimsical fairy animal and turning it dark. Expected something good from Gaga, got something wonderful. Well done.

Alena: Fantasy 100%, a great job mama x

Queen Conchita: What the flying f*ck is this, howling. Great shot.

Noah: This is almost exactly what I was expecting/wanted from this theme! The background is a bit basique, but the photo is unique and stunning.

Clueless: Very “fantasy”

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: We were definitely a little split, but this photo got the best reviews. I, personally, love it. It’s so different from everyone else while still giving me Fantasy 100%. The styling is great, the artistic flair of David LaChapelle is always welcomed… it’s great!

Alena: Very cool and different. Extremely memorable for sure.

Queen Conchita: All 3 of the entries you submitted to the judges as your advantage were pretty amazing shots. This fits the brief perfectly.

Noah: I'm not really getting fantasy from this. I personally liked the first option you sent in more, but this is an okay photo.

Clueless: Nice!

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: I like the different take on Fantasy, but the photo itself just lacked compared to the others. I think you could have found something much better, but that isn’t saying that I dislike this. I just feel it got outshined.

Alena: Meh. A real fantasy would be her getting those awards without her dad paying for them.

Queen Conchita: Different take on the theme but there must have been some amazing shots you could've sent instead.

Noah: I get what you were going for and it's a unique take on the theme, but compared to a lot of the other entries it's a little boring.

Clueless: How is this “fantasy” ?? It’s her reality. Wyd FenBAE?

————  MINHO  ————

Key

talent: Similarly to Lana, this reads Fantasy in the colours, but it’s a little lacklustre otherwise. I actually like the whimsicality of the clown mask, but it just lacks the Fantasy for me.

Alena: It’s cool in away but also kinda boring, not one of my favorites.

Queen Conchita: Boring. 

Noah: I don't really know what to say about this other than saying the colors of this photo are really intense.

Clueless: He’s a cutie but, I’m not getting “fantasy”

————  SWEETFANTASY  ————

Devon Aoki

talent: Looove the edgy, almost scary take on Fantasy here. Absolutely see her as a character in a dark Japanese historical fantasy game. Great shot.

Alena: Very creepy and cool!

Queen Conchita: Ew this is creepy, which makes it a great shot. There's so much to look at.

Noah: I love this! A major improvement from the last three rounds.

Clueless: Not your username inspiring this entire round. Your impact! I like this.. very Homogenic.

————  SITARHERO  ————

Dolly Parton

talent: This is interesting. I don’t hate it, and I somewhat see Fantasy in it in a way similar to Beyoncé almost but at the same time very Glinda the Good Witch? I think it’s cool for the theme, but it’s a tad boring and falls behind other shots this week.

Alena: I love the vintage feel of this and i feel like this photo tells a great story which i love.

Queen Conchita: Glad you got to submit but I'm not feeling this at all.

Noah: It's very retro-space age, but it's not really a good photo.

Clueless: I like! Not sure how “fantasy” it is though tbh!

————  CONTRAIL  ————

Linda Evangelista

talent: I’m somewhat uninterested, but I definitely get the sci-fi Fantasy from this. Very evil space queen, but I was more impressed with the other Steven Klein shot you chose for Yinyang than I was with this one, and it falls for me because of that.

Alena: It’s cool but the headpiece is messy and there are stronger entries imo.

Queen Conchita: YES you're back with the great entries :jonny4: , a very welcome surprise and is an ideal submission for this round. 

Noah: She looks like an intergalactic ruler who's being arrested for her crimes and I love it.

Clueless: Loves it. It gives me Maleficent or something.

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Contrail  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless  @Buddy!

@Alena: A real fantasy would be her getting those awards without her dad paying for them.

Rihported!  

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP FIVE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :1stplace:

CANDID:  4.5  /  TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  1  /  CLUELESS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  2.4

:2ndplace:  LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD  :2ndplace:

CANDID:  5.25  /  TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  2  /  CLUELESS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  3.21

:3rdplace:  KATHLEN  /  RIHANNA  :3rdplace:

CANDID:  10  /  TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  NOAH:  4  /  CLUELESS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  5

TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

CANDID:  3.5  /  TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  11  /  CLUELESS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK

CANDID:  7.5  /  TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  10  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  8  /  CLUELESS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  6.25

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Contrail  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  

1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

@Alena: A real fantasy would be her getting those awards without her dad paying for them.

Rihported!  

bgfskdfhn i JUST SAW THIS  :ahh: 

Honestly wouldn’t even care if I get eliminated. I’ve kinda given up and it shows. :rip: 

Just now, Fenrir said:

Honestly wouldn’t even care if I get eliminated. I’ve kinda given up. :rip: 

Same

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Aciid said:

So we're allowed to submit edits? :gaycat5:

edits? :cupid:

1 minute ago, Aciid said:

So we're allowed to submit edits? :gaycat5:

if the photo is ALREADY edited as the final product yes

did someone pull the wool over my eyes this week? i trust yall  :cupid: 

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

CONTRAIL  /  LINDA EVANGELISTA

CANDID:  12.5  /  TALENT:  9  /  ALENA:  12  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  3  /  CLUELESS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  6.92

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

CANDID:  8.75  /  TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  7  /  CLUELESS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  7.13

SWEETFANTASY  /  DEVON AOKI

CANDID:  13  /  TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  8  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  5  /  CLUELESS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  7.17

K$ELLIE  /  TYRA BANKS

CANDID:  11.5  /  TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  NOAH:  6  /  CLUELESS:  10  /  AVERAGE:  8.58

ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY

CANDID:  5  /  TALENT:  13  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  NOAH:  9  /  CLUELESS:  15  /  AVERAGE:  10.5

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Contrail  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

BOTTOM FIVE

———————————————————————

FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ

CANDID:  6  /  TALENT:  11  /  ALENA:  14  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  NOAH:  10  /  CLUELESS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  10.7

SITARHERO  /  DOLLY PARTON

CANDID:  10.75  /  TALENT:  10  /  ALENA:  9  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  NOAH:  13  /  CLUELESS:  11  /  AVERAGE:  11.13

:'(  KATYCATPH  /  AARON RAMSEY  :'(

CANDID:  5.25  /  TALENT:  15  /  ALENA:  15  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  NOAH:  15  /  CLUELESS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  11.21

:'(  DOM  /  EMILY RATAJKOWKSI  :'(

CANDID:  9  /  TALENT:  14  /  ALENA:  11  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  NOAH:  14  /  CLUELESS:  14  /  AVERAGE:  12.3

:'(  MINHO  /  KEY  :'(

CANDID:  13  /  TALENT:  12  /  ALENA:  13  /  CONCHITA:  14  /  NOAH:  12  /  CLUELESS:  13  /  AVERAGE:  12.83

This means we WILL be saying goodbye to KatyCatPH, Dom, and minho.

———————————————————————

Oh I don't know we are gonna eliminate 3 this round.

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Oh I don't know we are gonna eliminate 3 this round.

it was the plan before results, i just didnt announce it. i will miss you though.  :'( :heart2: 

Edited by talent

I feel bad saying it, but Kylie's picture is fanmade. Gaga just aknowledged it and posted it, it's from Lil monsters.com and the artist name is Alli Vanes. Not official, and not from the original photographer or from her team. So I was just wondering if edited/fanart pictures can be submitted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.