Gaga has Fibromyalgia

296 posts in this topic

Why are you feeding the trolls/haters? 

OT: My mom has as well and it's a very difficult condition, good luck queen! 

Be strong Queen.

1 hour ago, Lukey said:

Aint you got some conspiracy theory to be spreading? 

The fact you believe countless conspiracy theories, yet someone with an ACTUAL illness comes out and creates awareness for it, yet you're all "No no no I don't believe it".

Please excuse yourself from this thread and go back to the drawing board to create actual fake news.

Take it back to school

1 hour ago, lxkewth said:

Some of y'all act like she googled symptoms she had and the first thing to come up was Fibromyalgia, so she decided to go with that. Pop stars or not, they are still people who can have diseases, illnesses or wtv. She goes to the doctor like any other person who probably gave her this diagnostic. 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, g.m. said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

I promise I'm not even being shady, I just wonder how she goes on.

I know you're smarter than this (see next quote)

qNUTlU7.gif

56 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Okay, but people aren't considering that all of these conditions are comorbid. It's common for someone with depression to be bullied have anxiety, have PTSD, have an eating disorder. and an addiction issue. It's also characteristic for someone with lupus to have autoimmune joint pain (RA) and the lupus contributes to her depression as well.

This

People dragging her for this? :rip:

Have you seen Gaga perform? She literally gives it ALL every night. If anything I find it inspiring that she keeps going despite everything.

2 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Almost every woman has that tho, the drama on this thread :toofunny3: 

It's a rare condition so how every woman has it? 

4 minutes ago, H-I-M said:

Are you implying that your fave faked having a broken hip ?

588576dc09147_avijoanne.thumb.png.f8c2ec

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, rafael-abc said:

It's a rare condition so how every woman has it? 

It really is not rare. It's pretty common in especially women.

2 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

So far, Gaga has been bullied, has been 'turned down by the industry', has been fighting off the media, has been abused, has been raped, has been a drug addict, has a few illnesses and now she has Fibromyalgia. Did I forget anything? I meaaaan........

Yes,you forgot she was also fighting a  huge depression when Madonna relentlessly bullied her back in 2012 and she kindly remembers the episode and talks about that now ,5 years later .

There's also Lupus and a hip surgery .

Not everyone can go through all that like her. A hero ,indeed :heart2:

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Mitch. said:

:frown:

"Fibromyalgia is a condition in which people experience symptoms that include widespread pain and tenderness in the body, often accompanied by fatigue and problems with memory and concentration"

A summary on the condition if you're interested:

https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/fibromyalgia

tenor.gif

Wow the losers in this thread. Who are you to decide whether or not she's suffering from this? 

Do something useful with your lives other than trying to bully a popstar for ****s sakes :toofunny2: 

She told us last night at the show after she picked up a letter from a fan and read it. The fan said his sister had MS and she said we needed to care for those with chronic illnesses including herself. :weeps: she's so sweet, I love her 

Here is a picture of Gaga in 2016 pretending she has chronic pain :alexz3:  

Oh and another one 

Also in the Gaga Five Foot 2 she asked doctors etc. to also pretend that Gaga is having this desease 

and even asked them to inject her with some medication on camera :eek: 

You can see parts of the pretending here  in this video. 

Bonus:  In the following video Gaga portrays her incredible acting skills, tearing up after being asked about chronic pain and having to show this on camera 

ATRL told me she was a bad actress, but this performance was really genuine and strong :jonny:  

On a more serious note, imagine how much you need to hate on a popstar, in order to be completely FINE and HAPPY portraying yourself as such a DUMB thing with such little brain capacity and sympathy etc.  

Also these dumbsters haven't even done their research. 

Also Gaga "has never done demanding choreo" 

Bitch have you EVER danced ? I bet my ass that if you even spinned yourself once, you will break your ****ing SKULL in the nearest wall - GOOD THING is that you can't really damage your brain, because it's located in your ANUS. 

I'm shook @ the ugly problematic users, where's your decency at :pukey:

10 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Oh and another one 

Also in the Gaga Five Foot 2 she asked doctors etc. to also pretend that Gaga is having this desease 

Bonus:  In the following video Gaga portrays her incredible acting skills, tearing up after being asked about chronic pain and having to show this on camera 

ATRL told me she was a bad actress, but this performance was really genuine and strong :jonny:  

On a more serious note, imagine how much you need to hate on a popstar, in order to be completely FINE and HAPPY portraying yourself as such a DUMB thing with such little brain capacity and sympathy etc.  

Bitch have you EVER danced ? I bet my ass that if you even spinned yourself once, you will break your ****ing SKULL in the nearest wall - GOOD THING is that you can't really damage your brain, because it's located in your ANUS. 

Tea>>>>>
thegagachallengj24ea81d3n.gif

The amount of stupid people in this thread is just :biblio:

Hating on someone with a chronic disorder is just vile. Might as well get yourselves checked. You might be suffering from certain mental disorders.

Wishing her a speedy recovery. :heart2:

32 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Award-winning actress

tumblr_ow5dmj9K3U1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Oh no :( i hope things get a little easier for her. She fights so many different illnesses it must be so tiring and time consuming. At this point i wouldnt even be mad at her if she just stopped the music business for 5 years just to heal up. It seems to be overwhelming her tbh. Love u gaga :heart2:

50 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Oh and another one 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, THEBEASTWITHIN said:

Yes,you forgot she was also fighting a  huge depression when Madonna relentlessly bullied her back in 2012 and she kindly remembers the episode and talks about that now ,5 years later .

There's also Lupus and a hip surgery .

Not everyone can go through all that like her. A hero ,indeed :heart2:

tenor.gif

Omg this gif :ahh: let me steal

53 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Oh and another one 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

So far, Gaga has been bullied, has been 'turned down by the industry', has been fighting off the media, has been abused, has been raped, has been a drug addict, has a few illnesses and now she has Fibromyalgia. Did I forget anything? I meaaaan........

Poor Gaga. Depression, lupus, hip, and now fibromyalgia. :sadviolin:

30 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

uNtewRg.gif

Reminds me Stef also suffers from sleepness nights, not just because of her long-term pain but the effects of fame; Nightmares that she'll suffer the same fate as John Lennon. Although, I read recently if you fire a shot into the storm of a hurricane (Irma, in this case) with the correct precision, it can come back quick and kill you!

By all means, take aim and let's see what happens

EgEwM2J.gif