Gaga has Fibromyalgia

296 posts in this topic

Some of these posts here are so ****ed up. How do you have the NERVE to say she would lie about something as serious as this? Who do you think you are telling a 31 year old woman who works her ass off everyday and has gone through so much **** that she is lying about her chronic pain? Pathetic.  :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had no idea certain ATRLers could level up to the utmost level of pathetic.  Congratulations, you did it!  :clap3:

 

OT:  Good for her on speaking about it in the doc.  People will get to see how much work she has to out into maintaining her health on top of being a global superstar, and will also learn about how difficult it is for everyday people to cope with such crippling pain..  :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, romonster said:

Some of these posts here are so ****ed up. How do you have the NERVE to say she would lie about something as serious as this? Who do you think you are telling a 31 year old woman who works her ass off everyday and has gone through so much **** that she is lying about her chronic pain? Pathetic.  :rip:

They assume its for sympathy or something... This is why people never speak out :deadbanana3:

 

These OGHs need to come back to reality 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, g.m. said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

 

I promise I'm not even being shady, I just wonder how she goes on.

Wow maybe its hypochondria :doc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

How in the WORLD can you dance and move around and wear the heels she wears after a 'hip surgery' :lmao: and lupus FFF and now she has fibromyalgia LORD :toofunny3: 

I know you little monsters love your queen and all but just because you like her music doesn't mean you can't discern facts from BLATANT lies :toofunny3: I pity all of you that just because of pride or plain naivety defend this woman and all her lies :ahh: 

 

Her alleged conditions are SERIOUS, chronic pain is a BITCH to deal with, you don't bounce around and do the things Gaga does no matter how much of a badass bitch you are, add an extremely invasive hip surgery to that, turns out she's ****ing robocop because she can wear these high heels with no consequence at all. This woman is appropriating diseases so you can all kiss her ass and you are SO BLIND, Jesus Christ :ahh:  And all of you saying 'ohh my mom has this it's so bad' YOU should be ashamed of yourself, defending some broad who is  faking a disease that reaches home for some pity sales :ahh: .

 

This woman is so vile, I seriously don't understand how someone with a functioning brain can not see through her bull**** :rip:

 

I would MAYBE believe some her LIES if her body was toned, muscular, if there was some evidence of Gaga having  good diet, but she has a skinny fat body and therefore her diet is not that good :ahh:

 

 

Just when I thought ATRL users couldn't get any more vile

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, perfectillusion said:

They assume its for sympathy or something... This is why people never speak out :deadbanana3:

 

These OGHs need to come back to reality 

Sad. :rip: Last thing anyone needs is a bunch of people telling them they are lying about their pain, illnesses or struggles, especially by complete strangers on the internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, g.m. said:

Bullied

Depression

Anxiety

Abused

Lupus

Rheumatoid arthritis

Anorexia

Bulimia

Rape victim

Drug addict

PTSD

Fibromyalgia

 

I promise I'm not even being shady, I just wonder how she goes on.

Being bullied, abused, or raped can cause anxiety, depression, or PTSD, which all can lead to drug addiction. 

 

Also being bullied about weight can cause anorexia and bulimia.

 

Touring causes a lot of stress on your body and joints, which can cause arthritis.

 

Surgery (which she had on her hip) can cause chronic pain. 

 

But I guess people can't have more than a certain amount of issues at once. :deadbanana3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mess at people saying she's lying :rip: this entire thread is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

How in the WORLD can you dance and move around and wear the heels she wears after a 'hip surgery' :lmao: and lupus FFF and now she has fibromyalgia LORD :toofunny3: 

I know you little monsters love your queen and all but just because you like her music doesn't mean you can't discern facts from BLATANT lies :toofunny3: I pity all of you that just because of pride or plain naivety defend this woman and all her lies :ahh: 

 

Her alleged conditions are SERIOUS, chronic pain is a BITCH to deal with, you don't bounce around and do the things Gaga does no matter how much of a badass bitch you are, add an extremely invasive hip surgery to that, turns out she's ****ing robocop because she can wear these high heels with no consequence at all. This woman is appropriating diseases so you can all kiss her ass and you are SO BLIND, Jesus Christ :ahh:  And all of you saying 'ohh my mom has this it's so bad' YOU should be ashamed of yourself, defending some broad who is  faking a disease that reaches home for some pity sales :ahh: .

 

This woman is so vile, I seriously don't understand how someone with a functioning brain can not see through her bull**** :rip:

 

I would MAYBE believe some her LIES if her body was toned, muscular, if there was some evidence of Gaga having  good diet, but she has a skinny fat body and therefore her diet is not that good :ahh:

 

 

ngHIVdE.gif

...omg, this post!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mariano said:

Here is a picture of Gaga in 2016 pretending she has chronic pain :alexz3:  

 

Oh and another one 

 

Also in the Gaga Five Foot 2 she asked doctors etc. to also pretend that Gaga is having this desease 

and even asked them to inject her with some medication on camera :eek: 

 

 

You can see parts of the pretending here  in this video. 

 

Bonus:  In the following video Gaga portrays her incredible acting skills, tearing up after being asked about chronic pain and having to show this on camera 

 

 

ATRL told me she was a bad actress, but this performance was really genuine and strong :jonny:  

 

 

On a more serious note, imagine how much you need to hate on a popstar, in order to be completely FINE and HAPPY portraying yourself as such a DUMB thing with such little brain capacity and sympathy etc.  
 

Also these dumbsters haven't even done their research. 

Also Gaga "has never done demanding choreo" 


Bitch have you EVER danced ? I bet my ass that if you even spinned yourself once, you will break your ****ing SKULL in the nearest wall - GOOD THING is that you can't really damage your brain, because it's located in your ANUS. 

Golden Globe award winning actress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:(

15 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

What's with all these illnesses and popstars? :rip: Seems like people WANT to have something these days :rip: 

she's not halsey 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I am disgusted with those posters bashing her because she chose to tell everyone about this. Like, how pathetic :rip:

Take care of your health Gaga, we need you and your talent in our lives :cries: Fibromalgya is actually a serious disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Meowster said:

I think lupus and fibromyalgia link together pretty often. Or at least from my own anecdotal experience. Three people I know that have lupus also later developed fibromyalgia. That sucks.

Same! I know 2 people but it happened the opposite with them getting fibro then later on Lupus. I always thought they had a link together. One was my mom and the other my auntie. 

 

I got diagnosed with fibro in 2015 and without my medicines sometimes I can barely even walk but now I'm getting symptoms of Lupus too so my doctor is gonna retest me. I feel her pain, I can't imagine doing all she does even if she does take pain meds after she's done she's gna hurt and need more, thats why I got off pain pills the doctor had me on them but I didn't wanna get addicted so young but there is times where I NEED them so there's plenty of struggles that come wit it.. 

 

Good luck to her and everyone battling something :hug: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that's so sad, I feel bad I never rly paid attention to Gaga talking about her pain before. My best friend's mother died of fibromyalgia, and his stories of watching his mother get sicker and sicker are heartbreaking. :cries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mariano said:

Here is a picture of Gaga in 2016 pretending she has chronic pain :alexz3:  

 

Oh and another one 

 

Also in the Gaga Five Foot 2 she asked doctors etc. to also pretend that Gaga is having this desease 

and even asked them to inject her with some medication on camera :eek: 

 

 

You can see parts of the pretending here  in this video. 

 

Bonus:  In the following video Gaga portrays her incredible acting skills, tearing up after being asked about chronic pain and having to show this on camera 

 

 

ATRL told me she was a bad actress, but this performance was really genuine and strong :jonny:  

 

 

On a more serious note, imagine how much you need to hate on a popstar, in order to be completely FINE and HAPPY portraying yourself as such a DUMB thing with such little brain capacity and sympathy etc.  
 

Also these dumbsters haven't even done their research. 

Also Gaga "has never done demanding choreo" 


Bitch have you EVER danced ? I bet my ass that if you even spinned yourself once, you will break your ****ing SKULL in the nearest wall - GOOD THING is that you can't really damage your brain, because it's located in your ANUS. 

Eviscerate their weaves, Mariano!

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of y'all are disgusting.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad they finally got a diagnose, she's been complaining about pain for so long.

I think that one review of of 5ft2 is spot on when they said she was fragile. We're not all the same, some people get a shittier deck of cards.

Glad she stop self medicating though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Impala said:

I'm so sorry about that! I hope it gets better for her. My friend's aunt has trouble reaching for things because it worsens the pain in her muscles, so her husband has to for the most part. She takes Lyrica now so it's getting better.

 

I wished she knew Gaga so she can give my her some tips to ease the pain. She used to be an incredible ballet dancer and it would be incredible to see her kicking' again. 

 

I don't know what Gaga does, but I hope she opens up more about this in an interview soon with 2020 or 60 Minutes. That way, not only the GP will be more aware, but more people might be dedicated into finding better treatments for people with Fibromyalgia. She could probably share some tips to help others who have issues with moving. My friend said Gaga's agility and flexibility at the JWT was insane!

In 5ft 2 you see Gaga at the docs and getting treated, maybe that will give you some clues. It helps I suppose that you can have round the clock care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Honey Beé said:

I don't think people hate her now as much as they did a few years back, in fact, the public and the industry seem to love her, she's winning in pretty much every aspect of her career, golden globes, Emmys a critically acclaimed album and a sold out tour not to mention her super bowl performance received rave reviews, the only hate she receives now is due to her political involvement on twitter.

 

and from what I read her soon to be released documentary is getting positive reviews, Queen is winning.  :clap3:

Very true. P.s. I missed the keyword 'borderline' positive, referring to the lupus test (2010-2011?). Symptoms sound similar so it probably took her a while to know exactly what was and still is troubling her. Hopefully everyone will have a better understanding after 9/22!

 

9 hours ago, g.m. said:

LOL I believe her even if she does seem to be the perpetual victim at times...I just mean she has been through it ALL. :rip: 

I know you do, was just excusing your post because people were quoting, thinking you were being sly haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tender points fibromyalgia (Knees):

langfr-390px-Tender_points_fibromyalgia_

 

@2'05 - 2'17:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all forgetting the fact that she SO MUCH ****ING MONEY, of COURSE she would be in a better position than people in your anecdotes, because she can afford the best doctors and the best treatments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get better soon queen :cries:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2017 at 1:33 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

What's with all these illnesses and popstars? :rip: Seems like people WANT to have something these days :rip: 

Gaga's known for creating sob stories.

 

Doubt she would be touring (Dancing 2 hours straight a night) if she was in real "Pain"

 

but I guess the money makes the pain go away.

 

JYKdMlG.gif

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Monkey_Juice said:

Gaga's known for creating sob stories.

 

Doubt she would be touring (Dancing 2 hours straight a night) if she was in real "Pain"

 

but I guess the money makes the pain go away.

 

JYKdMlG.gif

 

 

Just how she kept performing with her hip being messed up. Some people keep going even if they're in pain. It's called dedication. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Halsey's impact

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites