Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

1,564 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, BeBeMint said:

:hug: also her looks at the Money Can't Buy Tour were stellar.

7897770a2dfc114c991cd1217b2cf16f.jpg

This has to be one of my all time fav looks by her. So classy and sexy. And to think some tasteless fans - the kind that think Kylie should do another Xmas residency and another album with SAW - call this era and album boring... the NERVE.

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

7897770a2dfc114c991cd1217b2cf16f.jpg

This has to be one of my all time fav looks by her. So classy and sexy. And to think some tasteless fans - the kind that think Kylie should do another Xmas residency and another album with SAW - call this era and album boring... the NERVE.

tenor.gif

Yes! Promises, Sweet Music, Cruise Control, Someday, Loving Days, Obsession>>> so many great songs. One of her best albums.

2 minutes ago, BeBeMint said:

Yes! Promises, Sweet Music, Cruise Control, Someday, Loving Days, Obsession>>> so many great songs. One of her best albums.

It might not have the obvious hits that Fever does but it is an absolute grower of an album and the album tracks are genuinely excellent. And the aesthetics >>>

10 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Fever 02 really hit it out of the park

Her most diverse setlist ever in a main tour - She needs to switch it up like this again

I wish she'd drop the campy queen of glitter act and go back to the icy persona of the Fever and BL eras. Imagine a FRESH dance/pop/house album with modern visuals and a innovative tour like Fever2002 was. She kinda hinted at it with the Slow performance at the Golden Tour and recently talked about how she still wants to be progressive and not a nostalgia act and I really hope she follows through with it.

17 hours ago, ATWK said:

I wish she'd drop the campy queen of glitter act and go back to the icy persona of the Fever and BL eras. Imagine a FRESH dance/pop/house album with modern visuals and a innovative tour like Fever2002 was. She kinda hinted at it with the Slow performance at the Golden Tour and recently talked about how she still wants to be progressive and not a nostalgia act and I really hope she follows through with it.

I loathe that costume

Spill tho sis - I would literally be so happy if Kylie did a house album

I think she will continue to move forward but shes at that point now where its so easy to rely on your older work

I am hoping this mini GH era is paving the way into a whole new period of her career

She has at least 5 great albums left in her I know it - If not more

On 7/20/2019 at 11:22 AM, Aidan. said:

Fever 02 really hit it out of the park

Her most diverse setlist ever in a main tour - She needs to switch it up like this again

If there was ever a time for innovation for Kylie it was on the Fever tour, that **** was incredible :jonny2:  The Clockwork Orange references slay me.

Intimate and Live is also very good.

But I know she's not in a place mentally anymore where she feels the need to express herself in such deep, expressive ways so I'm not mad about it. We got what we got and it was extra special in the context I think BECAUSE she has devoted so much of her career to being so sweet and glittery. It makes the rough parts stand out :heart2:  

On 7/21/2019 at 6:14 AM, Aidan. said:

I loathe that costume

Spill tho sis - I would literally be so happy if Kylie did a house album

I think she will continue to move forward but shes at that point now where its so easy to rely on your older work

I am hoping this mini GH era is paving the way into a whole new period of her career

She has at least 5 great albums left in her I know it - If not more

I also believe she still has great albums left in her but I think she'd need to clean house to truly dedicate herself. She needs fresh blood on her team, people who can transport Kylie to the 2020s.

The Golden era, in some ways, was a big improvement compared to the KMO and Kylie Xmas eras (no more William Baker, Dannii, headpieces or singing ISBSL on TV for the 500th time) but it wasn't particularly innovative or exciting. But hey, it saved her UK career and brought her positive media attention so I won't complain too much.