Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

1,561 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, The Next Day said:

Did they even film a whole show tho?:sherlock: I mean the NYC video looks like 10% "professional recording" and the rest is backstage or looks like footage from the screen cameras:sherlock:

They apparently filmed multiple dates in their entirety. It would be a serious waste of money and effort if they shelved it completely. :deadbanana: I have no idea what they're waiting for, these weeks would've been the perfect timing as they could've built on the Glastonbury hype.

4 minutes ago, RT Air said:

They apparently filmed multiple dates in their entirety. It would be a serious waste of money and effort if they shelved it completely. :deadbanana: I have no idea what they're waiting for, these weeks would've been the perfect timing as they could've built on the Glastonbury hype.

Gaga filmed an entire show and even performed songs twice that night, only for them to use 90 seconds of that footage for A Star Is Born:oh:... But yeah, if they filmed so much there must be something coming. Maybe they didn't want to mix Golden with the GH era? Little by little to keep her name out there instead of throwing out everything at once? Who knows... I'm just glad that there is sth in the works cuz I was very worried there wouldn't be anything:sherlock:

2 minutes ago, The Next Day said:

Gaga filmed an entire show and even performed songs twice that night, only for them to use 90 seconds of that footage for A Star Is Born:oh:... But yeah, if they filmed so much there must be something coming. Maybe they didn't want to mix Golden with the GH era? Little by little to keep her name out there instead of throwing out everything at once? Who knows... I'm just glad that there is sth in the works cuz I was very worried there wouldn't be anything:sherlock:

Yeah, I'm hoping that's the case. Fans have been envisioning a "Golden / Glastonbury" double release as well (since the BBC is taking down every video related to her Glasto performance while leaving whole sets of other acts online), but tbh that sounds like fan fiction to me, lol.

On 7/7/2019 at 12:11 PM, RT Air said:

On 7/7/2019 at 12:20 PM, The Next Day said:

I've been thinking that they might aim for holiday sales with the Golden Tour DVD, or at least sometime in the fall. I hope it's coming :dancehall: I mean the final shows were in March, not that far back, so releasing it in May/June would've collided with SBIT and the summer tour...If they didn't do all the extra editions for Step Back In Time they should've bundled it with the Golden Tour, but I'm sure they plan on making 20 editions of that for us to go broke on too :toofunny2: 

The way she teased us with CGYOOMH on the On A Night Like This tour and it would go on to be a worldwide classic.

6ya201b.gif

38 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

If they didn't do all the extra editions for Step Back In Time they should've bundled it with the Golden Tour, but I'm sure they plan on making 20 editions of that for us to go broke on too :toofunny2: 

Yeah, I can lowkey already see the DVD, live CD, live digipak CD, vinyl, colored vinyl and colored VHS :toofunny2:

1 minute ago, RT Air said:

Yeah, I can lowkey already see the DVD, live CD, live digipak CD, vinyl, colored vinyl and colored VHS :toofunny2:

Colored VHS :ahh: 

49 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The way she teased us with CGYOOMH on the On A Night Like This tour and it would go on to be a worldwide classic.

6ya201b.gif

The power that that has!

6ya201b.gif

Sometimes I prefer this over the album version since it's more dreamy and chill.

On 7/2/2019 at 2:38 PM, Rocket said:

The way Locomotion is absolute garbage, but she made it a highlight on the Golden Tour and at Glastonbury.

ajLSD1K.gif

This is so true. I never liked Locomotion until I heard it live on tour, it was such a fun performance. 

47 minutes ago, RT Air said:

Watch them bring back LaserDiscs and sell them like hot cakes:foot:

I think this may be my all time favourite Kylie sing (followed CLOSELY by Put Yourself In My Place).

6ya201b.gif

Ironically, her GlastoFest set brought me back to the masterpiece that is Impossible Princess 6ya201b.gif

Posted (edited)

Her PWL catalogue is not getting enough love.

The way she shoved down the masterpiece that is Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi on the geepee's throat at Glastonbury, whew her mind

If only It's No Secret would get some exposure now

WHY WAS I THE LAST TO KNOW

OUR LOOOVE WAS A LIE

6ya201b.gif

Posted (edited)

her 80s single that aged the best

and still holds up flawlessly in performances

is NEVER TOO LATE 

On 7/7/2019 at 1:11 PM, Rocket said:

6ya201b.gif

Omg this looks amazing, so jealous :jonny5:

I just watched her Glastonbury set and wow what a moment :clap3:

The way i sang a long to every songs and i got teary eyed when she and Nick Cave sang 'Where the Wild Roses Grow':weeps:

Her discography are masterpiece and it's sad that people (especially on here) didn't talk about it enough 

White Diamond (Showgirl version) is her best unreleased song 

VsD1TDz.gif

MEEE AND YOOUU BABY WE MADE IT THROUGH

2jqmmc.jpg

On 7/12/2019 at 4:37 PM, TaylorNation said:

White Diamond (Showgirl version) is her best unreleased song 

VsD1TDz.gif

On The Up and Love Attack, sweeties...

1 minute ago, TheFameMonster said:

MEEE AND YOOUU BABY WE MADE IT THROUGH

2jqmmc.jpg

Such an underrated modern classic:jonny6: The adlibs in the live version:jonny4:

km94 is quite her peak on beauty and quality. it's hard to top confide in me, where's the feeling, automatic love and surrender.

What are the best songs from this legend to bop at the gym?:-* (excluding the obvious classics like CGYOOMH and GOOMW)

I didn't like KM94 at first tbh and it's still not quite the record I usual go to but I'm getting there... I wish she had went more in the direction of the WITF remix:jonny6:

She higkey should release that Robbie Williams duet she allegedly recorded a couple of years ago so she could finally leave Kids in the trash bin - right where it belongs x