Beyonce arrives in Houston to help Harvey victims

116 posts in this topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's such a beautiful person

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she doesn't look like beyonce...

 but that's really nice of her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her mother looking like LaToya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's so sweet!

 

Michelle is there too it seems!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#BeyGOOD :toofunny2:

 

OT:

So nice of her :heart2: queen of Houston 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

she's wearing heels as well, any critics now?

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is that michelle I spy?

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eduardolevit said:

#BeyGOOD :toofunny2:

 

It's her charity.  It makes sense. 

 

1 minute ago, MaRy said:

she's wearing heels as well, any critics now?

 

BeyonceCry.gif

The criticism of Melania was stupid but the's FLOTUS, there are different standards.

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

It's her charity.  It makes sense. 

 

The criticism of Melania was stupid but the's FLOTUS, there are different standards.

 

BeyonceCry.gif

but I heard Beyonce is more important than Melania for many?

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charitable Queen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, memeboy said:

she doesn't look like beyonce...

 but that's really nice of her

she looks like a mom of 3 :cm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm soooooo proud of Beygood , the best decision ever philanthropy wise. Pastor Rudy and his bread for life organisation is amazing as well . Beyhive please ignore the trolling, don't allow degenerate losers to taint the thread with their stupidity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

melania wears heels: "disrespectful!!!"

 

beyoncé wears heels: "n'awe our fierce queen bey being a saint as always"

 

:doc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing :heart2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miss Carter I am so happy that you have finally come home to the town that raised you. You are doing the right thing coming back down to Houston and helping out those in need. Houston sees you as a hero, and il be honest at first it looked very shady that you werent saying a peep about Houston, yes it did. everyone was asking "where's Beyonce at?" "hows Beyonce helping?" but I knew deep down you still remember that child of God you once were, yes I know you do. It doesn't matter how much you shake your booty, or wear those tight pants, I know Miss Tina Knowles raised you right in the CHURCH. Now, your daddy on the other hand, he could use a good talking to by a pastor. How dare he cheat on Miss Tina. violate the sanctity of marriage. How DARE he. Thats called adultery, translation a sin. You listen to me good Miss Carter, if you want whats best for your beautiful children, (YES they are beautiful I will not have any of you saying Baby Blue looks like Jay-Z she sure dont because she is beautiful! not my fault youre surrounded by ugly babies and dont know beauty when it bites you in the you-know-what) I advise you KEEP THEM AWAY from your father. He is not a good man, I will tell you it like it is. no hes not. He WORKED you like a child slave when you were young.. He DESTROYED many ladies' careers for you. he was a backstabbing, thieving, cheating man. I know you werent aware of this, but he was. hes done everyone hes crossed wrong. now he has a baby with Miss Taqoya, that ugly ass stripper from god knows where. Pfft. What kinda self respect? With a stripper? We all seen those photos of her SPREADING those legs open. who knows the stank that was let out when she spread them. iis that who you want your children to be associated with? Just keep Miss Tina in the picture, okay? Shes a good woman deep down, that I know.Be blessed Miss Carter, and I pray many blessing for you and your family. by the way, I love the ensemble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tarzan said:

melania wears heels: "disrespectful!!!"

 

beyoncé wears heels: "n'awe our fierce queen bey being a saint as always"

 

:doc: 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing Queen :heart2:

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Miss Carter I am so happy that you have finally come home to the town that raised you. You are doing the right thing coming back down to Houston and helping out those in need. Houston sees you as a hero, and il be honest at first it looked very shady that you werent saying a peep about Houston, yes it did. everyone was asking "where's Beyonce at?" "hows Beyonce helping?" but I knew deep down you still remember that child of God you once were, yes I know you do. It doesn't matter how much you shake your booty, or wear those tight pants, I know Miss Tina Knowles raised you right in the CHURCH. Now, your daddy on the other hand, he could use a good talking to by a pastor. How dare he cheat on Miss Tina. violate the sanctity of marriage. How DARE he. Thats called adultery, translation a sin. You listen to me good Miss Carter, if you want whats best for your beautiful children, (YES they are beautiful I will not have any of you saying Baby Blue looks like Jay-Z she sure dont because she is beautiful! not my fault youre surrounded by ugly babies and dont know beauty when it bites you in the you-know-what) I advise you KEEP THEM AWAY from your father. He is not a good man, I will tell you it like it is. no hes not. He WORKED you like a child slave when you were young.. He DESTROYED many ladies' careers for you. he was a backstabbing, thieving, cheating man. I know you werent aware of this, but he was. hes done everyone hes crossed wrong. now he has a baby with Miss Taqoya, that ugly ass stripper from god knows where. Pfft. What kinda self respect? With a stripper? We all seen those photos of her SPREADING those legs open. is that who you want your children to be associated with? Just keep Miss Tina in the picture, okay? Shes a good woman deep down, that I know.

:ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Miss Carter I am so happy that you have finally come home to the town that raised you. You are doing the right thing coming back down to Houston and helping out those in need. Houston sees you as a hero, and il be honest at first it looked very shady that you werent saying a peep about Houston, yes it did. everyone was asking "where's Beyonce at?" "hows Beyonce helping?" but I knew deep down you still remember that child of God you once were, yes I know you do. It doesn't matter how much you shake your booty, or wear those tight pants, I know Miss Tina Knowles raised you right in the CHURCH. Now, your daddy on the other hand, he could use a good talking to by a pastor. How dare he cheat on Miss Tina. violate the sanctity of marriage. How DARE he. Thats called adultery, translation a sin. You listen to me good Miss Carter, if you want whats best for your beautiful children, (YES they are beautiful I will not have any of you saying Baby Blue looks like Jay-Z she sure dont because she is beautiful! not my fault youre surrounded by ugly babies and dont know beauty when it bites you in the you-know-what) I advise you KEEP THEM AWAY from your father. He is not a good man, I will tell you it like it is. no hes not. He WORKED you like a child slave when you were young.. He DESTROYED many ladies' careers for you. he was a backstabbing, thieving, cheating man. I know you werent aware of this, but he was. hes done everyone hes crossed wrong. now he has a baby with Miss Taqoya, that ugly ass stripper from god knows where. Pfft. What kinda self respect? With a stripper? We all seen those photos of her SPREADING those legs open. who knows the stank that was let out when she spread them. iis that who you want your children to be associated with? Just keep Miss Tina in the picture, okay? Shes a good woman deep down, that I know.

DRAG Mathew sis :ahh:

 

-

 

I love a charitable talented star.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not this bitch acting human for the first time in 2 eras, finally

 

 

in all seriousness tho, i love this woman! this is so nice of her. she's a sweetheart. glad to see she's actually out there supporting her hometown. queen of kindness, as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Miss Carter I am so happy that you have finally come home to the town that raised you. You are doing the right thing coming back down to Houston and helping out those in need. Houston sees you as a hero, and il be honest at first it looked very shady that you werent saying a peep about Houston, yes it did. everyone was asking "where's Beyonce at?" "hows Beyonce helping?" but I knew deep down you still remember that child of God you once were, yes I know you do. It doesn't matter how much you shake your booty, or wear those tight pants, I know Miss Tina Knowles raised you right in the CHURCH. Now, your daddy on the other hand, he could use a good talking to by a pastor. How dare he cheat on Miss Tina. violate the sanctity of marriage. How DARE he. Thats called adultery, translation a sin. You listen to me good Miss Carter, if you want whats best for your beautiful children, (YES they are beautiful I will not have any of you saying Baby Blue looks like Jay-Z she sure dont because she is beautiful! not my fault youre surrounded by ugly babies and dont know beauty when it bites you in the you-know-what) I advise you KEEP THEM AWAY from your father. He is not a good man, I will tell you it like it is. no hes not. He WORKED you like a child slave when you were young.. He DESTROYED many ladies' careers for you. he was a backstabbing, thieving, cheating man. I know you werent aware of this, but he was. hes done everyone hes crossed wrong. now he has a baby with Miss Taqoya, that ugly ass stripper from god knows where. Pfft. What kinda self respect? With a stripper? We all seen those photos of her SPREADING those legs open. who knows the stank that was let out when she spread them. iis that who you want your children to be associated with? Just keep Miss Tina in the picture, okay? Shes a good woman deep down, that I know.Be blessed Miss Carter, and I pray many blessing for you and your family. by the way, I love the ensemble!

:skull:

 

-

 

well done b :clap3: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A compassionate legend. 

 

BeyonceCry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites